Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Check Out This Amazing Laptop With 4gb RAM And 500gb Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Check Out This Amazing Laptop With 4gb RAM And 500gb Hard Disk (799 Views)

HP Elitebook Core I5 8440P 4gb Ram 500gb Hard Disk / Hp Desktop Core I5 10gb Ram And 500gb Hdd Plus Monitor For Sale @75k (abuja / UK USED Hp Elitebook 820 G1, Keyboard Light, core i5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hard Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Laptop With 4gb RAM And 500gb Hard Disk by dudekennyboi(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2017
It's time to rethink how you use a laptop and try something radically new. Seamlessly shift between four modes for an entertainment experience that gets you closer to your screen than ever before.

The laptop will never be the same with its 360-degree geared hinge you can easily shift from working in laptop mode, watching in stand mode, playing in tent mode and being on-the-go in tablet mode.

Take it anywhere designed with a smaller hinge, this is our thinnest, lightest Pavilion x360 ever. And with great battery life, your laptop is ready to entertain, anytime, anywhere.

A truly powerful audio experience with HP Audio Boost and audio custom-tuned in collaboration with the experts at B&O; PLAY, experience rich, authentic audio. Let the sound move you

see the full specifications
http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2017/09/hp-pavilion-x360-11-u002nia-intel.html

(1) (Reply)

Google Introduces Weblite Nigeria / . / Post Your Desktop And Laptop Problems And Get It Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.