Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

5 Natural Ways To Identify Viable Business Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Natural Ways To Identify Viable Business Opportunities (518 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Ways To Identify Viable Business Opportunities by Knight0777(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Business opportunities in Nigeria abound everywhere but the viable ones are often left for the trained eyes to see. This particular aspect of recognizing viable business opportunities has turned several entrepreneurs who would have been successful into failures. If you are aspiring to start your own business whether online or the brick and mortal type, I will advise that you sit back and use the natural methods provided in this article to select your business opportunities carefully. If you have already selected your business venture, you can use the methods discussed here to reevaluate your steps and be sure they are leading you in the right direction. That being said, let’s get started.

The reason why most people failed, especially in online business, is that they have the notion of “someone is doing that business successfully who I know so I should be able to”. I have asked several people especially ladies during my business coaching class on why they decided to have their own blog. The answer is always similar “Linda Ikeji (or someone else) is doing it, so I think I can do it too” They have never strive to identify the values they want to add to the society which should have been their guiding principle among other things in identifying viable ventures that would be right for them. Maintaining that line of thinking is bound to doom business as the supply of a particular service will be more than the available consumers.

So, the five natural ways/methods describe here will help you identify viable business opportunities whether in product based niche or service niche BUT LET ME STRESS HERE, THAT THIS METHODS ARE BASED ON YOUR KEEN OBSERVATIONS ABOUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING BETTER.
Business opportunities by identifying void

If you must tap into viable business opportunities, such venture must be something that serves the need of the people. So as a starting out entrepreneur, your first task is look for what people are lacking and they are yearning for (the void in them). If you can make this happen, then you are on your way to make a fortune.
READ Choosing multiple streams of income in a heartbeat

Sometimes ago, one of my students told me of a simple strategy that turn him into a social media strategy consultant to a politician and was earning some fat paychecks. Do you know what he did? He help him to grow his Facebook fans page to 40,000 fans within three weeks and all these fans are Nigerians from in the same geographic location as the politician.

Yours may be something that is not yet available in your place and that you see trending somewhere. All you have to do is study that line of business idea very well and make sure it meet the need around you then the next big step is making sure you improve the idea before you even roll it out to the world.
http://www.businessideasinnigeria.com./nigeria-business-opportunities/
Business opportunities from the abandoned gold mine

These kinds of viable business opportunities abide everywhere especially online. A lot of people have quit what would have been a lucrative business just because it isn’t paying back in time but what most people lack is the skills and strategy to turn it into that buoyant investment they dreamed of. Look for these kinds of opportunities, give it the notch it needed and soon it will be fetching you more money than you ever dream. Example of such online business opportunities is buying abandoned domain names with high DA, DA and PR which you can now leverage to start your venture without all the start up itches. In the product sector, there are lots of genuine auction sites such as eBay where you can find business for sale.

Remember that in most cases, buying business is always less risky than starting afresh. A note of warning though: always make sure that there is adequate cash flow (or genuine back links, PR, PA etc. in case of a website) and that the price reflect the worth of the business you are buying
Read more on Business Ideas In Nigeria: http://www.businessideasinnigeria.com/nigeria-business-opportunities/

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Make Money Online With A Pre-made Blog / 3 Reasons Why Countries Devalue Their Currency / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.