Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31268 Views)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by fait10(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wait oo op u go tell me say u be virgin cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by felixomor: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
even in marriage there still a risk having kudos if the husband happens to be a serial cheater.didn't toke makinwa claim she contacted STD from her husband at one time?
"She claimed" you said.
Good.

Secondly, while dating a man, if you zip up, you will be able to learn the type of person he is properly. If he is the cheating type or not.
You wont be distracted by sex.
So the advice is still a strong one.

Thirdly, go to an hiv clinic and find out how many pple got hiv from cheating huabands compared to how many pple who did from premarital sex. You will get the point.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Yoshy: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:
What of lies, cheating, adultery, love of money, not showing kindness to needy people, not looking out for the widow men and women? Not having love for our brothers and sisters... Are these not sins more greater than fornication?

See, I'm a realist and do not belong to the abstain bal bla bla and bla. I belong to those who does good in action and in heart. Cos the heart is what God searches for. What good will it do you to abstain from sex but lie with the very passion of hell?

When the world of Jericho fell down, who was saved among thousands of people? Probably there were lots of virgins too in Jericho. But A PROSTITUTE was saved!!!! A prostitute among them all!!! As in, when I read that verse of the bible my spirituality gets hot like fire. She believed in God and saved the spies of Israelite, at that moment her life changed.

Stop being holy holy people, mostly which Africans are guilty of. They will be wicked at heart but shiny as light outside.

You see how the whites acted in the mist of the recent Florida storm, didn't you see how genuinely caring they were? They helped with food, money, medicals, even saved mere chickens. How many of you here shouting abstain abstain shiit would saved a mere chicken in a face of a storm?

God sees the heart...not your actions. Please everybody let's have a Godly fear in everything we do. You that's abstaining from sex but have a cold blooded heart is not different from the one doing it.

When it comes to Christianity in Africa, there is misconception. That's why I hardly go to church.

Being a Christian is much more than abstaining from sex. Let's get a grip on our overbearing righteousness when it comes to sex.

Sex is not the only sin listed in the Bible.

Pretend God is not in the picture and see the point of OP, STDs does not know all these things you've said. Abstinence is still the ultimate, the peace of mind alone, cannot be overemphasized.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
felixomor:

"She claimed" you said.
Good.

Secondly, while dating a man, if you zip up, you will be able to learn the type of person he is properly. If he is the cheating type or not.
You wont be distracted by sex.
So the advice is still a strong one.

Thirdly, go to an hiv clinic and find out how many pple got hiv from cheating huabands compared to how many pple who did from premarital sex. You will get the point.
my guy dem boku ooo.come to edo state and go to any govt hospital and see for urself the number of pregnant women who are married who test positive to HIV.Guy if u hear some of these stories u go weak.these women are faithful but they still contacted the HIV.so how do u think it happened?cheesy.they will request their husbands to come for HIV screening the men go refuse.take a look at the huge number of married men who sleep around.many of dem are reckless and these same men go home to infect their wives.so even having sex in marriage is no guarantee that the sex would be safe...not with high number of married men who sleep around now.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amberon11:
Been abstaining for a long time now. Its easy tho. Can't imagine myself sleeping with someone I don't love nor intend to marry.

But hey Amarabae, you failed to add that married couples should also remain faithful to each other cuz if they aren't stds will come flying around too.

Amberon11

I don't believe you

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
This thread is the definition of hypocrisy

I have always maintained that abstinence from sex means nothing, I mean zilch

So someone is straight off a saint because he/she is a virgin.?

Fyi;

The western world encourages sex before marriage but deal with sexually transmitted diseases better. They key for them is that they don't pretend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by felixomor: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
my guy dem boku ooo.come to edo state and go to any govt hospital and see for urself the number of pregnant women who are married who test positive to HIV.Guy if u hear some of these stories u go weak.these women are faithful but they still contacted the HIV.so how do u think it happened?cheesy.they will request their husbands to come for HIV screening the men go refuse.take a look at the huge number of married men who sleep around.many of dem are reckless and these same men go home to infect their wives.so even having sex in marriage is no guarantee that the sex would be safe...not with high number of married men who sleep around now.
I work with hiv people alot. So you dont need to tell me.
That's why I said percentage. Pls check that up
Thats why even WHO promotes abstinence above all other means of prevention.

Secondly, the husbands that gave them you are talking about its still the same premarital sex that infected the husbands.
So what are we saying?

This advice is for everyone o, not just women.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
keemP:
Dearest OP,
Did you or did you not get involved in Pre marital sex?
Even if she did..
That was the past, this is today, get the message and run with it....
Even if one has had it, Abstinence is still the best.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
nice write up OP.
buh i hope this all reflected in ur life when u where still single if not then .......... cool

hope u are not among the "do what i say buh dont do what i do"

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Maxi112: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
subtract sex, there's no genuine reason to be in a relationship!

if you like.... preach from now till tomorrow, it doesn't make any difference.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ireneidiva(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!
It is 'moan' not 'mourn'.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
felixomor:

I work with hiv people alot. So you dont need to tell me.
That's why I said percentage. Pls check that up
Thats why even WHO promotes abstinence above all other means of prevention.

Secondly, the husbands that gave them you are talking about its still the same premarital sex that infected the husbands.
So what are we saying?

This advice is for everyone o, not just women.
WHO promotes abstienance,faithfulness to one partner etc.Even if a person abstained and eventually got married.if he or she happened to get to a reckless serial cheater then there is every likelihood of the person still contacting STD.except if the person wants to abstaine for life.apart from abstinence,couples should also be encouraged to be faithful to each other.dats d way i see it .u can't tell a sexually active adult to start abstainingcheesy...that would be unrealistic.but u can certainly tell him or her to stick to one partner.anyway we go argue this matter till midnight but ppl will still do wat they want to do.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
subtract sex, there's no genuine reason to be in a relationship!

if you like.... preach from now till tomorrow, it doesn't make any difference.
some ppl dey wey no dey kpansh for dhier relationship oo.idem dey call themselves asexual pplcheesy.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by uzoormah(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joiceee:
everyone is a saint now.........who r now those practicing the premarital sex?

Why not take d lesson and stop asking useless questions..what is wrong with u this geh??

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Maxi112: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
some ppl dey wey no dey kpansh for dhier relationship oo.idem dey call themselves asexual pplcheesy.
That one pass me oh, waiting them come they do for the relationship ni? grin

I no fit do that kin one when I no be virgin man ni, kpansh or no relationship!
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thread for hypocrites, Thread for Christians.....Spiritual husband and wives ngwanu, lol i'm out......
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by uzoormah(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
ireneidiva:
It is 'moan' not 'mourn'.
So it is correction you came here to do..why are you like this?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by felixomor: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
WHO promotes abstienance,faithfulness to one partner etc.Even if a person abstained and eventually got married.if he or she happened to get to a reckless serial cheater then there is every likelihood of the person still contacting STD.except if the person wants to abstaine for life.apart from abstinence,couples should also be encouraged to be faithful to each other.dats d way i see it .u can't tell a sexually active adult to start abstainingcheesy...that would be unrealistic.but u can certainly tell him or her to stick to one partner.anyway we go argue this matter till midnight but ppl will still do wat they want to do.

How did the serial cheater contact hiv?
Is it not premarital sexual habbits?
So the advice still holds.

Your argument sounds like Telling people to Drive rough because both people who drive rough and those who drive carefully get accidents....
Its a dead argument.
because those who drive rough are more likely to die by accident.
Its a simple analysis
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
humeeh:
Me ke?Not at all...I'll just be jejely observing on the apple tree just like u

....Awwnn,thank uu..
Nice one
Team observers grin
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Joiceee(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
uzoormah:

Why not take d lesson and stop asking useless questions..what is wrong with u this geh??
why not mind your business, there is no harm in doing that.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Ginaz(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yoshy:

Pretend God is not in the picture and see the point of OP, STDs does not know all these things you've said. Abstinence is still the ultimate, the peace of mind alone, cannot be overemphasized.

Ya I know, but most point they focus on is God. And besides, sex is not the only way to get STD, you can get it innocently through a blood transfusion or airborne disease, rape, body contact with semen or saliva.

You should be informed about sex, STDS, or you choose to abstain .A Virgin can have STD without knowing. Saying you're abstaining cos of STD is absurd.

Let God Guild us amen.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunshineG:
This thread is the definition of hypocrisy

I have always maintained that abstinence from sex means nothing, I mean zilch

So someone is straight off a saint because he/she is a virgin.?

Fyi;

The western world encourages sex before marriage but deal with sexually transmitted diseases better. They key for them is that they don't pretend

Hmmmm smiley
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
felixomor:

How did the serial cheater contact hiv?
Is it not premarital sexual habbits?
So the advice still holds.

Your argument sounds like Telling people to Drive rough because both people who drive rough and those who drive carefully get accidents....
Its a dead argument.
because those who drive rough are more likely to die by accident.
Its a simple analysis
ok i don hear ucheesy those ones we wan abstain make dem abstain,those ones wey wan keep one partner make dem keep one partner,those ones we wan be asexual make dem be asexual,those ones wey wan marry 2000 wives and have 3000 mistresses u are free. Maxi112 hope u don hearcheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank God i'm still a virgin smiley

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by FemiEddy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,

-
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
-
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
I disagree with you, its ur opinion tho, so no problem

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Maxi112: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
ok i don hear ucheesy those ones we wan abstain make dem abstain,those ones wey wan keep one partner make dem keep one partner,those ones we wan be asexual make dem be asexual,those ones wey wan marry 2000 wives and have 3000 mistresses u are free. Maxi1...12 hope u don hearcheesy
fair enough, I agree with you.

no body holy pass baba, na so one Jehovah witness babe take they preach for me everyday, she don nearly convert me till I find out her guy na my paddy grin

forget.... sex is life bro! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ireneidiva(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
uzoormah:

So it is correction you came here to do..why are you like this?
Who is this?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Blueberrie:

all the above can be worked on. They are not permanent. And if you divorce them just cause of those minor issues then i dont think you really loved them in the first place

What you call minor, might be major to others ..........
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
fair enough, I agree with you.

no body holy pass baba, na so one Jehovah witness babe take they preach for me everyday, she don nearly convert me till I find out her guy na my paddy grin

forget.... sex is life bro! cheesy
lol forget wetin jehovah witness ppl dey yarn.dem dey fuk too nacheesy.all those their shirt on tie with trouser and skirt no dey deceive me.i sabi dem.d day wey one jehovah witness guy almost scam me dat was the day i begin to dey fear dem.abeg me dey look for a female jehovah witness babe to come my pad to dey preach to me cos me don tire for one bald headed jehovah witness guy wey dey disturb me every Sunday afternoon.if u get any fine jehovah witness sister wey dey luk for a brother to preach to abeg send her my way.she must have a twerkable back oocheesy.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by uzoormah(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
ireneidiva:
Who is this?
Dnt allow me to come there and handle u now..just ask me dat question again
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by labbyboi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets start with STDs!

-
Oh yes, they are REAL!
-
-
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
NICE ONE BUT....... ARE YOU A FARGIN?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by uzoormah(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joiceee:
why not mind your business, there is no harm in doing that.

who open gate 4 u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.