Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31291 Views)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmmm smiley
that is the truth

Zimbabwe a country in southern Africa has the highest percentage of people living with HIV to its population

South Africa a neighboring country witb a much larger population, has a smaller percentage of people living with HIV when compared Zimbabwe,

what is more amazing about that is the rate in South Africa continues to reduce every year

You know why?
The government teaches sex education early to children

The government encourages safe sex rather than total abstainace,

The government in association with NGos encouraged the placing of condoms in public restroom.

In fact It is been discussed as one of the main achievement of Jacob zuma's government

The key is to be more open and encourage prevention rather than cure.

Our parents preached abstainace. Yet Africans are still the largest percentage of people dieing of sexually transmitted diseases. So what have changed.

It is time to be frank with our selves in Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by lalasticlala(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:
lalasticlala even you that push this thread to FP is not practicing abstinence na

You dey enjoy the thing and u don't want others to enjoy it.

Why do u want our beloved nairalanders to be deceived

Hahaha. Funny u
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ireneidiva(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
uzoormah:

Dnt allow me to come there and handle u now..just ask me dat question again
lol
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by FemiEddy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
lol forget wetin jehovah witness ppl dey yarn.dem dey fuk too nacheesy.all those their shirt on tie with trouser and skirt no dey deceive me.i sabi dem.d day wey one jehovah witness guy almost scam me dat was the day i begin to dey fear dem.abeg me dey look for a female jehovah witness babe to come my pad to dey preach to me cos me don tire for one bald headed jehovah witness guy wey dey disturb me every Sunday afternoon.if u get any fine jehovah witness sister wey dey luk for a brother to preach to abeg send her my way.she must have a twerkable back oocheesy.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunshineG:
that is the truth

Zimbabwe a country in southern Africa has the highest percentage of people living with HIV to its population

South Africa a neighboring country witb a much larger population, has a smaller percentage of people living with HIV when compared Zimbabwe,

what is more amazing about that is the rate in South Africa continues to reduce every year

You know why?
The government teaches sex education early to children

The government encourages safe sex rather than total abstainace,

The government in association with NGos encouraged the placing of condoms in public restroom.

In fact It is been discussed as one of the main achievement of Jacob zuma's government

The key is to be more open and encourage prevention rather than cure.

Our parents preached abstainace. Yet Africans are still the largest percentage of people dieing of sexually transmitted diseases. So what have changed.

It is time to be frank with our selves in Africa
true word bro.. na hypocrisy dey kill us for Africa.we should practice all options..abstinance,fathfullness, and the use of condom.they dont even do sex education in schools cos for naija dem say na sincheesy.we dey behave like the 15th century puritans in a 21st century world.imagine telling a full grown man with a girlfriend to start abstaining..dat one na werey oocheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by uzoormah(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
ireneidiva:
lol
LOL, fear fear
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
true word bro.. na hypocrisy dey kill us for Africa.we should practice all options..abstinance,fathfullness, and the use of condom.they dont even do sex education in schools cos for naija dem say na sincheesy.we dey behave like the 15th century puritans in a 21st century world.imagine telling a full grown man with a girlfriend to start abstaining..dat one na werey oocheesy.
my brother you are right cheesy cheesy
In Nigeria we keep deceiving ourselves
What will a full grown man of 26 be doing with a lady of thesame age? Praying I guess grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by FemiEddy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunshineG:
What will a full grown man of 26 be doing with a lady of thesame age? Praying I guess grin grin
Nooo, singing praise and worship I guess, people can be so fake grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunshineG:
Praying and speaking in tonguescheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Andy2274: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abstinence is the best but my wife's sister is filing for divorce because her husband have not sleep with her since October last year. They abstained from sex before marriage 5years ago. After marriage she discovered that he can not even last 1 mins. She said before the man can manage to do 2 times a month sometimes once and not more than 1 mins but nothing has happened between them since last year October. The marriage is yet to produce a kid. So trend well and pray that God should direct you to the right person not abstinence alone.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by merxi55(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:

My broda abstinence is the key but these days d lock has been changed
Buahahahahaha your own worse
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by anonym0us: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
if your husband no dey knack u well look for young guys no dey preach sex after marriage

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by totalhouse(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abstinence is the way to go. Zip up till you are married. It pays to zip up till marriage.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yeah ure right...Abstinence is truly the best..The sadness u feel when that person starts acting strange after having sex with u is killing..u start to feel like uve been used...I'll choose abstinence anytime anyday...So help me God
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ashewoboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
amarabae, your husband married you as a virgin?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ashewoboy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Yeah ure right...Abstinence is truly the best..The sadness u feel when that person starts acting strange after having sex with u is killing..u start to feel like uve been used...I'll choose abstinence anytime anyday...So help me God

mhizester is not a virgincheesy.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ernneyce(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Divay22:
Zip up and throw the keys inside the ocean, until you're married...
God lead me not into temptation

After marriage... How I go take get the keys after I might have thrown it into the ocean
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by lereinter(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
op abeg do u mean people. that ve been doing should stop or people that ve not done it should not start
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:
What of lies, cheating, adultery, love of money, not showing kindness to needy people, not looking out for the widow men and women? Not having love for our brothers and sisters... Are these not sins more greater than fornication?

See, I'm a realist and do not belong to the abstain bal bla bla and bla. I belong to those who does good in action and in heart. Cos the heart is what God searches for. What good will it do you to abstain from sex but lie with the very passion of hell?

When the world of Jericho fell down, who was saved among thousands of people? Probably there were lots of virgins too in Jericho. But A PROSTITUTE was saved!!!! A prostitute among them all!!! As in, when I read that verse of the bible my spirituality gets hot like fire. She believed in God and saved the spies of Israelite, at that moment her life changed.

Stop being holy holy people, mostly which Africans are guilty of. They will be wicked at heart but shiny as light outside.

You see how the whites acted in the mist of the recent Florida storm, didn't you see how genuinely caring they were? They helped with food, money, medicals, even saved mere chickens. How many of you here shouting abstain abstain shiit would saved a mere chicken in a face of a storm?

God sees the heart...not your actions. Please everybody let's have a Godly fear in everything we do. You that's abstaining from sex but have a cold blooded heart is not different from the one doing it.

When it comes to Christianity in Africa, there is misconception. That's why I hardly go to church.

Being a Christian is much more than abstaining from sex. Let's get a grip on our overbearing righteousness when it comes to sex.

Sex is not the only sin listed in the Bible.

hmmmmm...how was your day
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:

My broda abstinence is the key but these days d lock has been changed
Comment of the yearcheesy
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
As if she abstained before marriage undecided undecided
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lastking147(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na rubbish u de talk so
We know ur type smh undecided
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
keemP:
Dearest OP,
Did you or did you not get involved in Pre marital sex?

If she did. It doesnt change the HARD CORE TRUTH she has written. Infact if this writing is from her own personal experience as a one time practitioner of premarital sex MAY GOD FORGIVE HER MISTAKE AND BLESS HER ABOUNDANTLY for telling the TRUTH.

The spirit animating our world is of SENSUALITY..................humans have been reduced to HE-GOATS and DOGS. So lost in LUST and that almost every time a guys DING-DONG goes HONG-KONG he becomes so erratic and start acting HIC-HIC in the head looking for a PINK TACCO to divide like the RED SEA. Even worse it is with the female folks, thats world today, of SENSELESS SEX, of STDs, of TEENAGE PREGNANCIES, of ABORTIONS, of BASTARDS, of BABY MAMAS.......................................humanity imperil. Be wise!!! The truth has been spoken.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If she did. It doesnt change the HARD CORE TRUTH she has written. Infact if this writing is from her own personal experience as a one time practitioner of premarital sex MAY GOD FORGIVE HER MISTAKE AND BLESS HER ABOUNDANTLY for telling the TRUTH.

The spirit animating our world is of SENSUALITY..................humans have been reduced to HE-GOATS and DOGS. So lost in LUST and that almost every time a guys DING-DONG goes HONG-KONG he becomes so erratic and start acting HIC-HIC in the head looking for a PINK TACCO to divide like the RED SEA. Even worse it is with the female folks, thats world today, of SENSELESS SEX, of STDs, of TEENAGE PREGNANCIES, of ABORTIONS, of BASTARDS, of BABY MAMAS.......................................humanity imperil. Be wise!!! The truth has been spoken.
hey baba is back
U said d whole truth

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Humility017(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Av done dat
Dey are now accusing me
Only few people here know me as a virgin
you don't need to be a virgin to preach abstinence....
all that matters is a true sincere heart willing to abstain from sex till marriage
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:
What of lies, cheating, adultery, love of money, not showing kindness to needy people, not looking out for the widow men and women? Not having love for our brothers and sisters... Are these not sins more greater than fornication?

See, I'm a realist and do not belong to the abstain bal bla bla and bla. I belong to those who does good in action and in heart. Cos the heart is what God searches for. What good will it do you to abstain from sex but lie with the very passion of hell?

When the world of Jericho fell down, who was saved among thousands of people? Probably there were lots of virgins too in Jericho. But A PROSTITUTE was saved!!!! A prostitute among them all!!! As in, when I read that verse of the bible my spirituality gets hot like fire. She believed in God and saved the spies of Israelite, at that moment her life changed.

Stop being holy holy people, mostly which Africans are guilty of. They will be wicked at heart but shiny as light outside.

You see how the whites acted in the mist of the recent Florida storm, didn't you see how genuinely caring they were? They helped with food, money, medicals, even saved mere chickens. How many of you here shouting abstain abstain shiit would saved a mere chicken in a face of a storm?

God sees the heart...not your actions. Please everybody let's have a Godly fear in everything we do. You that's abstaining from sex but have a cold blooded heart is not different from the one doing it.

When it comes to Christianity in Africa, there is misconception. That's why I hardly go to church.

Being a Christian is much more than abstaining from sex. Let's get a grip on our overbearing righteousness when it comes to sex.

THE TOPIC IS ON SEXUAL ABSTINENCE!!! IT IS NOT ABOUT LIST OF SINS IN THE BIBLE. FOCUS ON THE TOPIC. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THE POST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH UNLESS WE MENTION ALL THE SINS EVER. HAVE YOU EVER COME ACROSS ANYONE THAT DOES NOT COMMIT SINS? DO YOU NOT COMMIT SINS NO MATTER HOW LITTLE? INFACT YOUR COMMENT IS EVEN A SIN IT STINKS ENVY. SO, A PROSTITUTE WAS SAVED. ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE PROSTITUTION OR WHAT?!
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Humility017:

you don't need to be a virgin to preach abstinence....
all that matters is a true sincere heart willing to abstain from sex till marriage
Dats my standard Bro
And I will always maintain it
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Humility017(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Dats my standard Bro
And I will always maintain it
God keep you strengthened...
as for me...my disposition towards premarital sex is because God said so...and nothin else...
and i don't even care if my wife to be is a virgin or not....That's not my business...
after I am not keeping myself because I wanna get someone like myself...
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Humility017:

as for me...my disposition towards premarital sex is because God said so...and nothin else...
and i don't even care if my wife to be is a virgin or not....That's not my business...

So on point!!! Then i wish you the likeness of your choice of chastity.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Humility017:

hmmmm
dats nice Bro

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Ginaz(f): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

THE TOPIC IS ON SEXUAL ABSTINENCE!!! IT IS NOT ABOUT LIST OF SINS IN THE BIBLE. FOCUS ON THE TOPIC. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THE POST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH UNLESS WE MENTION ALL THE SINS EVER. HAVE YOU EVER COME ACROSS ANYONE THAT DOES NOT COMMIT SINS? DO YOU NOT COMMIT SINS NO MATTER HOW LITTLE? INFACT YOUR COMMENT IS EVEN A SIN IT STINKS ENVY. SO, A PROSTITUTE WAS SAVED. ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE PROSTITUTION OR WHAT?!

I'm not trying to promote prostitution rather telling people they should work on having a pure heart than picking on a sin to abstain from while they go all the way doing others.

You don't have to write in capital letters and what envy are you saying? Pray tell? Anyway I won't quote you again, it's a total waste of time as I do not have the strength to debate on matters everyone opinions differs from.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by I888(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.