Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) (82521 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
AssoJnr:

at least if igbos leave, we would have less criminals and drug barons destroying our name home and abroad, less fake drugs, less pdrostitutes, less ritualist. come de go
Then why are you afraid of their exit ?

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by pooozeee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
No one is above the Law, Kalu has been singing war song, he should be arrested as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
JegaQuin:
Just few army.... una dey shout like goat grin

Guess una want war abi you don change ya mind? grin grin

dont mind them..the army can declare general mobilization....and good bye ipob...

they are used to be told that the nigerian army is weak....
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
novexme:
i dont know why all this ipfools or ipob abi biruffians intend on doing by causing unnecessary tension in the nations polity. you come here and put up a post saying army invaded kanu's home, does that look like an invasion? they were over 200m from the gate of his house you say they have invaded his home. where did you see armored tank now? (you really do not know what is called an armoured tank) do you know the meaning of an invasion? people wey dey go their own jeje you dey accuse dem of doing otherwise. you carry planks and bottles while smoking recklessly on the road and claim to be unarmed. Abeg make una be careful o. He who says he wants to know where shit comes from should not mind the foul smell emitted from an anus.
Na the road wey we take day before yesterday be dat and we dey return back to base. Na crime to pass road wey we first pass before?
No mind dos jobless street rats.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by kopite04: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
am laughing in Swahili. the soldiers re doing patrol for operation phyton dance jeje, una dey shout say dem won kill una leader. I cnt stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
NA patrol una dey call invasion.. Hahahaha....una legs never start to shake. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
pooozeee:
No one is above the Law, Kalu has been singing war song, he should be arrested as soon as possible
We just show am one or two Tanks and may be 8-9 simple NA troops, some don dey consider suicide already.
He MUST USE that bomb and guns wey e been dey demand for. It is too late to say na mistake. The boy no know notin.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Opakan2: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who is that one shouting Nigeria & Africa will burn? What's their population againt the whole of Nigeria?

These guys overhype themselves for nothing.. No wonder we've been seeing pump action rifles of late which they are attempting to smuggle in.
Your plans will fail so far port remains in Yorubaland.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria Army.... I pity una!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by oladeebo: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
when am keeping warning ipob, kanu and biafran,
I was calling all sorts of name,
it's just the beginning and you cry UN,
even UN soldiers rape, killed and do all sorts of unlawful things talkless of Buratai boys,
enjoy soldiers at your door step!
you will beg for their vacation later!
before then, all your pigs will be killed for suya!
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by komekn(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

I DO NOT THINK THE WORD EXIT IS APPROPRIATE.

Firstly, we are in a democratic society with democratic and legally recognised institutions. IPOB are free to form a political party. contest elections and if you win every single local government council, then state assembly and governorship seat as well as every seat in the national assembly that represents Ibo land. Getting the consensus for BIAFRA will be a rubber stamp process.

As it stands what we have is a megalomaniac leading a bunch of hooligans on a noisy jamboree disturbing the peace, posturing with threats of violent secession, instituting a para military organisation. Add to that the inflammatory hate speeches and intimidation of non supportive Ibo people. THESE ARE ALL ILLEGAL ACTS have no doubt if the NA really wanted to take Kanu it will take them less than 10 minutes, there will be a blood bath of any misguided delusional Kanu supporter who stands in the way armed or unarmed.

THE ARMY IS 100% WITHIN ITS RIGHT TO SHOW FORCE AS A DETERRENT TO THOSE ADVOCATING ILLEGALITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

we already told you to move to the yeast...are you people deaf??...go back to your area and declare biafra as ojukwu did...

what happens after is none of our business....

and dammit,keep the delta out of this...the delta is not part of biafra...we will tell the delta igbos to relocate to the yeast too...

go already!!!!!!!!!!..... angry..go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,.....just go!!!!.... angry

you all are pising us off.... angry

we told you to talk with your leaders you said no.....talk with your leaders already to change the constitution.....

we dont want you around us no more....just go!!!......troublemakers..... angry angry angry angry angry

dammit....you people are realy deaf....
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
[s]

we already told you to move to the yeast...are you people deaf??...go back to your area and declare biafra as ojukwu did...

what happens after is none of our business....

and dammit,keep the delta out of this...the delta is not part of biafra...we will tell the delta igbos to relocate to the yeast too...

go already!!!!!!!!!!..... angry..go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,.....just go!!!!.... angry

you all are pising us off.... angry

we told you to talk with your leaders you said no.....talk with your leaders already to change the constitution.....

we dont want you around us no more....just go!!!......troublemakers..... angry angry angry angry angry

dammit....you people are realy deaf....[/s]

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This People and chest beating sef. If anything happens to Kanu, Nigeria and Africa will burn to ashes grin cheesy

I laugh in Swahili
the innocent ones are dying for nothing because of the fool.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by kokoboy4life(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Until the philosophy which hold one Tribe superior
And another
Inferior...
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned -
Everywhere is war -
Me say war.

Bob Marley lives on

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ExInferis(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
SenatePresdo:
what problem do you have with Biafra going their separate way.

I don't care what they do.

They can go drown, the perishing lot of them.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by pejuakinab: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
All I see is some miscreants and nuisance shouting Biafra. If actually they are for real, their fathers, mothers, ladies should be amongst d protesters

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ll24: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
yeye pple. If army kill any body their, na Sara. parent shld warn their children . Nnamdi won't come out. when it happen, the guy go run away. His kids are not in Nigeria. miscreants pls buy sense now. you said Africa and the whole world will burn. Foolishness, who are u?. Are you the only region merginalised? Just like causing trouble here and their. Bunch of village boys and their supporters won't go their to join them. Your pump action have bn seized at tincan port, try another alternative. Go ask your mama how war look like. idiots IPAD or what do u call urself. we other igbos are not in support. we are making our life and family in lagos. THINK.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by abfalkolly(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
joseph6071:
''Nigerian Army Are At It Again They Are Currently Trying To
Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu As We Speak, They Have
Surrounded His House With 15 War Armored Tankers, Please
Share The Video So The International Community Will See
What Is Happening'' - Somto Okonkwo Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GuC0w7iJbk
U guys shld borrow sense if u dnt av one!!when would stop d high level of stupidity!!

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breakingvideo-nigerian-army-invade-kanus-home-lay-siege-armoured-tanker/
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Ten06(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why should I share the video until it gets to the international community, was Kanu not ready for the war he was looking for? A whole president of Biafra republic should be able to defend his territory with his BSS
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Sholaco: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
saccie1162:
Nnamdi KANU abeg come and carry ur pple out... dis Biafra you are promoting will harm you oo
Nigeria supporters be like grin grin grin Ipob be like cry cry Me i be like cheesy smiley cool
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Sholaco: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm very sure the hunchback man don run go hide like him brother ojukwu tongue tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Opakan2:
Who is that one shouting Nigeria & Africa will burn? What's their population againt the whole of Nigeria?

These guys overhype themselves for nothing.. No wonder we've been seeing pump action rifles of late which they are attempting to smuggle in.
Your plans will fail so far port remains in Yorubaland.

some came through...

if they try to use them on our army...then,good night...
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60389616][/quote]

yea,yea...petty response as usual.....we cant allow only a section of the country to drag all of us into calamity....

go back to the yeast.....vote only governors that support biafra.......use your votes,dammit.....
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
komekn:

I DO NOT THINK THE WORD EXIT IS APPROPRIATE.

Firstly, we are in a democratic society with democratic and legally recognised institutions. IPOB are free to form a political party. contest elections and if you win every single local government council, then state assembly and governorship seat as well as every seat in the national assembly that represents Ibo land. Getting the consensus for BIAFRA will be a rubber stamp process.

As it stands what we have is a megalomaniac leading a bunch of hooligans on a noisy jamboree disturbing the peace, posturing with threats of violent secession, instituting a para military organisation. Add to that the inflammatory hate speeches and intimidation of non supportive Ibo people. THESE ARE ALL ILLEGAL ACTS have no doubt if the NA really wanted to take Kanu it will take them less than 10 minutes, there will be a blood bath of any misguided delusional Kanu supporter who stands in the way armed or unarmed.

THE ARMY IS 100% WITHIN ITS RIGHT TO SHOW FORCE AS A DETERRENT TO THOSE ADVOCATING ILLEGALITY.
Your post is full of contradictions.
We have heard about the issue of forming political party bla bla bla over and over again and it's getting boring.
Now listen, Ipob can't form a political party just to be involved in a system they have rejected because, once they participate and get any elective position, it's expected that they must swear an oath to protect the unity of Nigeria like every other Nigerian politician does, thereby making their agenda unimplementable.
What I always expect from some of you people defending rubbish is to urge the Nass to create an exit door in the Constitution since they are Signatory to UN which recognised self determination and not all these epistles I read online on daily basis.
Don't tell me that constitution can't be amended because it wasn't made by spirit. Law is made for man not man for law.
The reason while I said that your write up is full of contradictions is because you emphasized on the importance of democracy and on the other hand, you said Nig army will descend on Ipob members that are seeking for their God's given right,..Now, where is the democracy you are talking about since the main ingredient of democracy which is freedom of self determination which has happened in many countries is bn trampled upon by the Nig military ?

If Nig refuse to include referendum willingly in the Constitution, they will be forced to do that when the time comes.
I think i am done with you.
Mind you, not everybody supporting Biafra is a Biafran.
A lot of lovers of freedom are in this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Organs(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari is painting the image of this country black with his body odour language.
Once Igbos leave this country, no investor will ever like to invest in a country that see violation of human rights as nothing.
As for Igbos to leave, they will definitely leave and Nig will be the worst hit.
The world is watching.

People that cannot get even their own to trust them not to talk of their neighbours like the ijaws, the ibibios, the edos etc that will rather go with hausas rather than igbos, keep lying to yasef,
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ten06:
Why should I share the video until it gets to the international community, was Kanu not ready for the war he was looking for? A whole president of Biafra republic should be able to defend his territory with his BSS
I can authoritatively tell u dat Kanu is under his mother-in-law's old bed, with massive breath as hug as hurricane Irma triggered storm.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

yea,yea...petty response as usual.....we cant allow only a section of the country to drag all of us into calamity....

go back to the yeast.....vote only governors that support biafra.......use your votes,dammit.....
You talk well.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Your post is full of contradictions.
We have heard about the issue of forming political party bla bla bla over and over again and it's getting boring.
Now listen, Ipob can't form a political party just to be involved in a system they have rejected because, once they participate and get any elective position, it's expected that they must swear an oath to protect the unity of Nigeria like every other Nigerian politician does, thereby making their agenda unimplementable.
What I always expect from some of you people defending rubbish is to urge the Nass to create an exit door in the Constitution since they are Signatory to UN which recognised self determination and not all these epistles I read online on daily basis.
Don't tell me that constitution can't be amended because it wasn't made by spirit. Law is made for man not man for law.
The reason while I said that your write up is full of contradictions is because you emphasized on the importance of democracy and on the other hand, you said Nig army will descend on Ipob members that are seeking for their God's given right,..Now, where is the democracy you are talking about since the main ingredient of democracy which is freedom of self determination which has happened in many countries is bn trampled upon by the Nig military.
I think i am done with you.

if you dont want the democratic way then you must go to war again....

why do you igbos have such miserable leaders?...didnt they tell you this fact...??how can you await for the international commublabla to help you like this when you always break laws...??

without laws we will end up like rwanda...is this realy what una want??...then fight!!!!! angry angry....

your ipob men have no balls....!

we dare una...attack our army and see...even a soldier was shouting fvck you!!...the military is not scared of you....they went through hell in the north...

you,moroons should be careful...soldiers that fought in the north are now in the east..battle hardend...
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by michony505(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=tribalistseun post=60384143] are you afraid of watching the video cos of your 10 mb from MTN?

Leave videos for the big boys, not small boys like you. You don check your 2go today?[/quoHahahahaha guy no break my ribs ooo
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tolexy123: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nwodosis:

Why not verify? Why is the hatred for their struggle for freedom eating you up and blinding you from the truth?
they are being fearless buh being stupid
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by michony505(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
As a Yoruba guy killing kanu is TOTALLY WRONG

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.