Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch (22544 Views)

NEW SONG: Zinoleesky - Joromi (official Audio & Lyrics) / See How Nigerians Reacts After Knowing Adekunle Gold Other Name Is "Joromi" / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by pulsemusicng(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
“Joromi“ the lead single off Simi’s commercial album debut, Simisola, was perhaps the most anticipated performance at the night of her launch.

Simi delivered spotlessly with live vocal improvisations on stage and synchronized moves that included elbow dabs with her bestie, and a mechanically-styled foot work withjoromi from her captivating music video who made a graceful appearance on stage.

She got her fans and other guests present, cheering her on and jeering in quite high spirits, having turned the atmosphere into a pretty lit one.

WATCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imRbQUwO6Hw

Source https://pulsemusic.ng/performance-simisolathealbum-launch/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by sketcherJ(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Beautiful Dame, always liked her and her voice..

Well I see I am d ftc, well I ain't gonna even loud it.. Not gonna dedicate it to nobody, not gonna even remember in 2 minutes.. And I am d ftc.. Ain't I?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by beejayphako(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
My love

Just one night with my love, just one embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by boman2014: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017

24 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Felixalex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good they enjoyed the performance, they didn't have to go home and watch the rest on YouTube like some Kenyans did some days back grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Opistorincos(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nobody tear cloth na??
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by greatestboss(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
She try sha... Tekno should learn from dis undecided

3 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by biomustry: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fine geh
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Greatmind23: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
she try correct girl her mate are leaking sweat and sperm in other countries those one sef try her mates are leaking it for free up and down

1 Like

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Omobolajiatanda(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just like this girl

3 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by joeaz58(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
so I should fry beans

2 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by drizslim(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
wehdone ma

4 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by kstyle2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
This girl is the best female artiste in Nigeria. Listened to 'gone for good' on her album and her lyrics are seriously tight. She's the female version of brymO as well as Johnny drille

26 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by joeaz58(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
sketcherJ:
Beautiful Dame, always liked her and her voice..

Well I see I am d ftc, well I ain't gonna even loud it.. Not gonna dedicate it to nobody, not gonna even remember in 2 minutes.. And I am d ftc.. Ain't I?
for ya mind !!
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by sirvvy: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joromi!!!! That song is so lit. It is on constant replay on my playlist.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by chibike69: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Kellog12: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
This Is crazy
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by microjoystick: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
pulsemusicng:
“Joromi“ the lead single off Simi’s commercial album debut, Simisola, was perhaps the most anticipated performance at the night of her launch.

Simi delivered spotlessly with live vocal improvisations on stage and synchronized moves that included elbow dabs with her bestie, and a mechanically-styled foot work withjoromi from her captivating music video who made a graceful appearance on stage.

She got her fans and other guests present, cheering her on and jeering in quite high spirits, having turned the atmosphere into a pretty lit one.

WATCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imRbQUwO6Hw

Source https://pulsemusic.ng/performance-simisolathealbum-launch/

Wow she has the Angel of a voicesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Despite being one of my best Nigerian artistes, I still believe she's 'under-using' the power of her voice...... Simi has the chance of rivaling asa with more professional training in soul genre.

Joromi' and 'Shakara don end' are off-the-hook

8 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Opiletool(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Female version of adekunle gold. Nice voice.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by oviejnr(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
My favorite Female artist, always smiling kiss kissgrin
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by agboolhar7(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
sirvvy:
Joromi!!!! That song is so lit. It is on constant reply on my playlist.

Hmmmm bros "constant reply".....easy ooo

5 Likes

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by linofedala: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
all you need for a year

1 Like

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Omotaday(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
i like this girl so much. Beautiful girl with beautiful music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Okay now.

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by wildchild02: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
She is good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by AnnyDaniel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lovely video by simi, but girls would still die crushing on a guy. funny thing is that they may never talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Cree: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
[i][/i]Nice one
Re: Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
SimiSola is the best Album i have listened to so far this year. the joromi of a song can give me goosebumps ..

meanwhile Lalas247 come lemme be your joromi nah grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Fan Carves Waconzy's Face On His Head / Davido Brought His Girlfriend, Chioma To BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.