Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (39788 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Is buhari allergic to SS and SE

Hasn't set foot in the south or in the east.

who or What is chasing him
The embassy is still processing his visa. As soon as it's ready, he'll visit, at least to woo investors to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by brainpulse: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

when your brain is playing let me know..now are still brainpulse
It is with deep regret I mourned the death of your vocabulary because of the failure of your southern christian governor who spent the monies meant for your education, social infrastructures and development. He wasted a generation in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Enice(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Is buhari allergic to SS and SE

Hasn't set foot in the south or in the east.

who or What is chasing him
SE and SS militants threatened an all out war if Buhari set foot on their soil. Its not as if Buhari is afraid of them but at times, it is better to give peace a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=60388616][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by ivolt: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60387219][/quote]

Sorry I don't engage with unintelligent she males.
Go find your mates.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by magzey: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
WAILERS BE LIKE grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
ivolt:

Sorry I don't engage with unintelligent she males.
Go find your mates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
brainpulse:
It is with deep regret I mourned the death of your vocabulary because of the failure of your southern christian governor who spent the monies meant for your education, social infrastructures and development. He wasted a generation in you.

ode..it is called typos..mumu...i have alot to do ..do you think i would devote all my time for a slowpoke like you..nah..as i said when your brain is playing let me know for now its still brainpulse

ode with una quota system.its obvious you are a product of the almajeri quota system...zombie.i will walking dead you..
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60389062][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mantain:
My president. We must diversity our economy

baba is standing tall, he enemies are dying...
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Enice(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

your mumu long pass donghai bridge..when you say nigerians it means you will employ all tribes..are you really this dumb??do need to break your almajeri skull and put it inside??
you are just too dumb to reason with. Are Northerners not Nigerians? The post says over a hundred veterinarians would be employed. Can you categorically say all the vets would be Northerners. Also, it is proper for companies to employ locals into the junior cadres as it is done every where even in the south. While the senior cadre position is advertised as this is the life line of any company. Please get sense small.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=60389463][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Josh44s:
He has not commissioned one project here in the south or East. One Nigeria Indeed cheesy

Those of you quoting me. I meant East o. See them. Afonjas and azzlickers cheesy

Buhari is just another terrible mistake made by those of us who believe Nigeria can be united and everyone treated with equal right regardless of where you are from. There can never be One Nigeria as long as we keep on repeating the same mistake.

The project is an FDI courtesy of Kaduna State government. How the matter shifted to President Buhari to the extent of insulting his person is what I do not understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60389985][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
ElChidi:
NA WASH! Would he have attended if this were built in Rivers or Anambra state? Anyone who believes in one Nigeria is very naive and unwise

And you are the only wise person living abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by tolexy123: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wristler:
This got me thinking... .i don't think this man has crossed over the Niger to the East nor set foot in the West since his campaign days.

It's obvious he is not re-contesting. I wonder how he'll go abt campaigning for himself or anyone else in the South.
shut up there. You south south and south east never voted for him. You are still a learner in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enice:
you are just too dumb to reason with. Are Northerners not Nigerians? The post says over a hundred veterinarians would be employed. Can you categorically say all the vets would be Northerners. Also, it is proper for companies to employ locals into the junior cadres as it is done every where even in the south. While the senior cadre position is advertised as this is the life line of any company. Please get sense small.

another slowpoke zombie spotted..why are you all crying..i made my point and you are really so dumb and stupid to understand because your watery brain is clogged like a blocked dirty gutter so you cant reason well.are you so stupid to understand that the governor is a bigot.when you say nigerians it means everyone.not people from the north alone..all you quota system peeps are live mumus and should be traded for KUNU in sokoto market..lol.slowpokes..keep on quoting me and i will crush you for fun

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Josh44s:
He has not commissioned one project here in the south or East. One Nigeria Indeed cheesy

Those of you quoting me. I meant East o. See them. Afonjas and azzlickers cheesy

Buhari is just another terrible mistake made by those of us who believe Nigeria can be united and everyone treated with equal right regardless of where you are from. There can never be One Nigeria as long as we keep on repeating the same mistake.

At least Osinbanjo recently commissioned the Fertilizer plant in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=60390092][/quote].

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
reminds me of Kaduna Textile mill... this one is dead on arrival
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Wristler: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
tolexy123:
shut up there. You south south and south east never voted for him. You are still a learner in politics
Bro calm down.. ..I'm only being objective. Buhari wouldn't have been President if he doesn't have certain number of votes from these regions
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wristler:
This got me thinking... .i don't think this man has crossed over the Niger to the East nor set foot in the West since his campaign days.

It's obvious he is not re-contesting. I wonder how he'll go abt campaigning for himself or anyone else in the South.

You said his party is an Hausa party with Islamization agenda, do you want him to cross the Niger bridge to islamize you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by tolexy123: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wristler:
Bro calm down.. ..I'm only being objective. Buhari wouldn't have been President if he doesn't have certain number of votes from these regions
i dont think so. Go back to the 2015 general election figures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow, nice one, it will bring jobs to the people of Kaduna state, our president is really regaining his size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by KxngKrypt(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
abbeyfel:
You And who knows?
You may choose to live in denial but deep down you know it's true...
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
BMZK:
Baba looking fresher day by day. He who God bless no one can curse
i noticed that too, which is a very bad news for Igbos, lol only d sight of our beloved President gives them HBP lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Konskott(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ooooooooooh, Akwa Ibom.
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
BMZK:
SAI BABA.
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by sunday1989(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Our President is back looking fresh and energetic. Thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
ExInferis:

Evidently you've not been to kaduna.

I live in Kaduna
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are a true zombie...it was exactly what i was saying..it should be 8k northerns and not nigerians..you are really too dumb..you be graduate of almajeri school walayi

But it would be 8k out of the labour market.

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Horo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
BMZK:
May God bless you for saying the truth Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / Atiku Abubakar Denies PDP & "Small Boy" Rumour On Social Media / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.