Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties (46728 Views)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by planetx: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria has the most useless and unprofessional army in the world only good at intimidating unarmed civilians. BH is now raging over 10 years but the mumu army is still clueless on how to bring it under control only running around like a bunch of headless chickens.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by maxlev1: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
joeprince23:

i have been observing you for some time now and i must say you are everything wrong with this forum(hopeless imposters).

i dont think you know where and what akwa ibom state is, FYI all this your akwa ibom oil u shout up and down does not exist o

most awka ibom oil revenue are due to offshore oil reserves in the gulf of guinea, only two out of 30 something lga in awka ibom withness any form of oil and gas activities mostly villages in and around ibeno.
all communities around the qua ibo river are impoverished and unaccesible thats why only exxon mobile exists their ie. eastern obolo aturi ibeno up to eket,AKWA IBOM IS JUST NOT A TRUE OIL RICH STATE BUT JUST DUE TO OFFSHORE-ONSHORE DICOTHOMY. MIND U i am ndoki(asa/ndoki) and a true nigerdeltan,whatever that means!

Whenever i see u shout ‘ibo this ibo that’ it becomes clear that you seems not to know that ibo(specifically abia state) is inseperable and interwind with akwa ibom both in geography and ethnic nationalities cc: abak town,arochukwu town,ikot nsit,. eg. we ndoki/asa people are indegenous to rivers abia and akwa ibom states.
you think that coming online and typing a CREOLE of IBIBIO make you an awka ibom man?
JOKER!!!!!
I think u are quite jealous and pained by the amount of money Akwa Ibom has gotten from crude oil. U go on analysing some rubbish abt d state u aren't sure of. Funnily few low mental and ignorant morons decide to back u because they all hate d state. Well u can only blab ur mouth here but nothing will change so Bleep off. Akwa Ibom remains d highest producing crude oil state in Nigeria and will always remain so.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Momentum2017: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Clean Honda Accord for sale,...only used 9 months in Naija and in perfect working condition...ready for inspection. Price: 1.650m Location: Lagos

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by diegwu01: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
papascode:

When the time comes the music will change o! IGBOS NOW PRODUCE NUCLEAR AND ATOMIC BOMBS. THEY HAVE THE CASH IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FIGHT NIGERIA TO STAND STILL. THEY DON'T NEED TO COME TO LAGOS OR ABUJA OR KATSINA TO BOMB. AS I WRITE, LAGOS WILL BE THE WORST HIT.
I AM AN IKWEERE MAN FROM RIVERS STATE I SPEAK WITH FACTS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by lordyugo: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U mumu oo,
Go and check,
Aks had the highest number of investors after Lagos
Go and check, Alwa Ibom state has more IGR than all the states of the south East...

So u feelsay na jus oil we get ? Oya get a life... Akpara akeng inuamkpo

Akwa ibom that is littered wit mud houses, Ode.backward and impoverished indigenes
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by DonMekino(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is Lalasticlacla leading the python dance? If not to hell with d dance.... Python dance without Lala, that one na python dance?
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by rainylad(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Guyman02:

Thanks for the clarification, I have traveled severally to Akwa Ibom State and found that as you rightly stated Abia and Akwa Ibom are just like one community, similar culture, Ekpo masquerade in Umuahia imported from Akwa Ibom, men tying wrappers, fufu and ukazi soup as main dish, Igbo men loving Akwa Ibom ladies and vice versa.
This guy is really an impostor, an Akwa Ibom person wishing death to an Igbo person is like wishing death to his own relations and vice versa.

Also there are too many impostors claiming to be Yorubas too on this forum, making the forum to appear clumsy these days.

Guy why are defending the yorubas?...no one is impersonating them,rather they are in the diabolical habit of impersonating others and spreading evil lies and propaganda..

they are as bad as the comments being attributed to them on this forum and worse..make no mistake about that.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by CioAngels(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:
Buhari and his cohorts cannot hide their hatred for Igbos. All tyrants always pave their way to destruction. South East was not at war yet they deployed soldiers, Herdsmen are killing at will yet buhari only pays lip service to their attrocities. Wen did holding peaceful rally become a crime, I am yet to see a single IPOB member wielding a weapon to cause havoc, am yet to see a single hausa or yoruba in the SE complain of any threat to his life.
I have my questions for all those pastors who led people astray to bringing a tyrant to power.

One day the oppressed will have their freedom and the oppressors will live in the agony of their own wickedness
Amen.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by lonecatt(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Sure i am catching fun teaching u bro... And you are here fooling urself.
Biafrans say dey want referendum, the senate (comprising of their people too) say nooo referendum.

That leaves only one other avenue War.
You guys keep fooling around sayin UN thos, and UN that, go and ask the Catalonians of spain.
Taiwanians in china, Crimea of Ukraine... If referendum na beans
THE IGBOS WILL GET REFERENDUM,IT IS INEVITABLE NOT EVEN BULLETS CAN STOP IT.
THEY ARE A VERY STRATEGIC AND SOPHISTICATED PEOPLE NOT EVEN YOUR TINY VOICE CAN STOP THEM,WE THE MIDDLE BELTANS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Aniomadei2: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
WHERE IS THE COMPUTER DESTROYED BY THE MILITARY....EZIGBO ONYE ASI... EVIL MAN THAT WANTS REPETITION OF BOKO HARAM MENACE IN IGBOLAND[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by echodrum(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Finally, its goin down...
Make e no enta Aks oo, na dem dem..

All these people that will be shouting UN charter/African charter.
Un dumb oo, the most respected principle in international law/politics is "THE PRINCIPLE OF TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY "
AState has power to do all what it deems fit to restore law and order within its territories, except where there os slavery, or where it runs contrary yo customary international law principles.

The President of Syria, droped bombs on his people, used chemical weapons on his people, destroyed their hospitals, destroyed everything and left Eastern syria on ruin.

NA WETIN UN COUNCILL BEEN DO ??
for this international politics game, na based on who you know, Nigeria Knows Britain, USA, China, Russia.all permanent members of the security council, who all have the veto power to restrain even what all members of the United Nations general assembly has agreed on....

So who will be the ones now to come and tell the NA to stop ?
are you serious right now? So you are suggesting that everyone should coil into their shell and watch NA showcase their power over unarmed civilians because of sovereignty? Even though you can read and write you still sound so uneducated. Sovereignty or no sovereignty, fundamental human rights are something no country toys with. It is only in a country like Nigeria which are made up of corwards like you that you see government going bazaar against their own citizens because they know that at the end of it, poeple like you will come up with kinds of flimsy conclusion.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by TerrorSquad147: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2017
joeprince23:

i have been observing you for some time now and i must say you are everything wrong with this forum(hopeless imposters).

i dont think you know where and what akwa ibom state is, FYI all this your akwa ibom oil u shout up and down does not exist o

most awka ibom oil revenue are due to offshore oil reserves in the gulf of guinea, only two out of 30 something lga in awka ibom withness any form of oil and gas activities mostly villages in and around ibeno.
all communities around the qua ibo river are impoverished and unaccesible thats why only exxon mobile exists their ie. eastern obolo aturi ibeno up to eket,AKWA IBOM IS JUST NOT A TRUE OIL RICH STATE BUT JUST DUE TO OFFSHORE-ONSHORE DICOTHOMY. MIND U i am ndoki(asa/ndoki) and a true nigerdeltan,whatever that means!

Whenever i see u shout ‘ibo this ibo that’ it becomes clear that you seems not to know that ibo(specifically abia state) is inseperable and interwind with akwa ibom both in geography and ethnic nationalities cc: abak town,arochukwu town,ikot nsit,. eg. we ndoki/asa people are indegenous to rivers abia and akwa ibom states.
you think that coming online and typing a CREOLE of IBIBIO make you an awka ibom man?
JOKER!!!!!
thank you very much bro, that boy is the most useless bastard i've ever encountered on a forum in my life.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by shankara7: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Finally, its goin down...
Make e no enta Aks oo, na dem dem..

All these people that will be shouting UN charter/African charter.
Un dumb oo, the most respected principle in international law/politics is "THE PRINCIPLE OF TERRITORIAL SOVEREIGNTY "
AState has power to do all what it deems fit to restore law and order within its territories, except where there os slavery, or where it runs contrary yo customary international law principles.

The President of Syria, droped bombs on his people, used chemical weapons on his people, destroyed their hospitals, destroyed everything and left Eastern syria on ruin.

NA WETIN UN COUNCILL BEEN DO ??
for this international politics game, na based on who you know, Nigeria Knows Britain, USA, China, Russia.all permanent members of the security council, who all have the veto power to restrain even what all members of the United Nations general assembly has agreed on....

So who will be the ones now to come and tell the NA to stop ?
I don't know if anyone has told you this earlier, if no one did, hear it now that you made no sense in your post. Pure beer parlour analysis.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Lordsocrates: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2017
shankara7:
I don't know if anyone has told you this earlier, if no one did, hear it now that you made no sense in your post. Pure beer parlour analysis.

I was expecting u to give me the professional analysis mr professor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.