Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos (24481 Views)

Army Kills 3 Boko Haram Members, Captures Gun Trucks, Anti Aircraft Guns / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Ophizzeydam(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-J-kyx57-ryA/WbfdM87G_mI/AAAAAAAAABU/N_DN5AvtBakvE481bETeU5RuXDTHQEqgQCLcBGAs/s1600/3%2Bboko%2Bharam%2Bterrorists%2Barrested%2Blagos.jpg[/img] File

Three suspected members of the Boko Haram sect have been arrested in Ajao Estate area of Lagos. The suspects were arrested by members of the Hausa Community in Lagos.

The suspected terrorists were hiding among some Hausa acquaintances before they were fished out by the leaders in the area, according to an Islamic cleric, Mohammed Abdullahi, who spoke yesterday during the Isolo Townhall meeting organised by the Lagos State acting Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi.

The townhall meeting was between the stakeholders in Area D Command and the police held in Isolo.

The Cleric said, “A lot of people think Boko Haram issue is just about the Northeast, but they are mistaken. We have been arresting fleeing Boko Haram members in Lagos. I do not know if it is as a result of the proximity to the airport. Most of the escapee Boko Haram members who come to Lagos have been arrested in Ajao Estate. Just three weeks ago, we arrested three of them who ran from Borno State.We have a way of identifying them. The Seriki Hausa in Ajao Estate has the contact of all the local government chairmen in Borno State. That way, we usually know those Boko Haram elements who have fled the area to other parts of the country.

“We have been doing this since 2014 and we have been working in collaboration with the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Borno. Once we identify them, we contact the JTF and they come and arrest them.

Reacting to Abdullahi’s disclosure, Edgal assured that the police would verify the claims by the cleric because there were serious security issues.

He urged residents to be more vigilant, noting that Lagos cannot be isolated from security challenges in other parts of the country.

“We all know that Lagos is the melting pot of the country. Because Lagos is functioning, we are getting influx of people at astronomical rate,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-boko-haram-suspects-arrested-in-lagos.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by makdcash(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ah for where,lagos ah mogbe

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Ophizzeydam(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
makdcash:
Ah for where,lagos ah mogbe

Share post please and save lives

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by olureignforever: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Blogger Lie Mohammed. Does that place look like Lagos.

21 Likes

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Edopesin: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
All i see is Three Aboki pple that go ahn vex nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good evening all .
I am stuck between the devil and the raging inferno, pls I did my UNIZIK post utme registration all by myself but now I am at the last stage. I have paid and collected my pin from the bank. But the cybercafe I went to print out the remaining form said I should pay 2000 naira for the final step.
Pls who has done it before?
Can I still do it like I did others and can I use none coloured printer for it?
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Generalkaycee(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wat are dey doin in Lagos State?
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lies...
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Fadiga24(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
So boko don reach lagos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Ruggedfitness: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na so
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by projectorz: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thats serious o
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Ruggedfitness: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yorubas would soon join the in the race to save the nation..

Or maybe not even the nation, but themselves

6 Likes

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by ChappyChase: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by burkingx(f): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Built2last: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Makes no difference

they will be arrested and transfered to the north where they will drink kunu freely ever after.

they killed a woman in the wee hours as she went about her morning cry in Kubwa Abuja and we were told the woman will get justice.

they also killed a deeperlife woman in Kano.

can somebody tell me where those killers are now.

take Fulani and buhari serious at your own peril

23 Likes

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by yklott(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
End of the road for the wicked
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by tribalistseun: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
I see dem bombing Afonjas soon. Mark my word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Mintayo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ajao Estate? L'eko? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by femijay8271(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
UNA Weldon OOO
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Paperwhite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Guess they have brought it to the doorsteps of the sophiscated SW?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by DabuIIIT: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Haba,they are @home nah...well their conehead slaves will soon stage protest for their freedom

5 Likes

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Pavore9: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good one.
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Crownadex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
There is no chance 4 them in Lagos unless they're ready to finish

In other room some people must be packing there load and be like .... hey Shola don't u hear that bokoharam don reach Lagos ?

Shola : heenhe so what next ?

Mama : nah to go village be next tin o

Bokoharam won't make it in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by WebSurfer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
??
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Kenon9: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
I have seen this pics of 3 Abokis in a report earlier before. This is not Lagos o....They should show us the three Boko Haram members caught in Lagos. Else we will see it as usual APC lies!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by veacea: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks to God say them catch them
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by imamabi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
If this is true. I will say kudos to those informant it's not easy to be observant especially in Lagos of all places

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by HMZi: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
BEWARE....northerners can hide their fleeing bkh brodas,it happened in my town....Thank GOD the landlord knew that something was up
Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by dirtyhokage(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
See deserted Ajao estate,OP welldone ooo,LIAR!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos by Omaricha166: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kudos!
For job well done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / #SayHerNameNigeria: Protest Rocks Abuja, Lagos Over Police Raid On Women (pics) / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.