Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (26130 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Fadiga24(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Afonjas and Suicide are like...somebody help me with the meme grin
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by ekems2017(f): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
There is more to this story
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by maskamdo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maybe someone threatened him
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by anethcharly(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Well, if he needs hell fire ticket he should go and meet Nigerian politicians... cool

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by yim(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fadiga24:
You are a terrible person
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by mustafa006: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
There are two things involved its either a woman or money
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Icon79(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
True. That. Plus also, this could be demonic attack. Most people are not in full control of their senses when they commit such acts.

Who knows, it could be juju from his place of work.

O pari

SirHouloo:
I still find it difficult why suicide is common among the rich than the poor...
My conclusion; money isn't happiness but God willing, I go get am.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by omomummy13: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
VACANCY!!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

This opening is more desirable for those who live within Lekki /Ajah axis. However, you MUST prove distance wont affect punctuality to be considered if you live far away.

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Wynnah(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pathetic.. Get a FREE WEBSITE for your Business Now www.avinustech.com/lp
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
nollywood, his son sickness, he might have offered himself as alternative
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Kaybaba5(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why taking life u can't create.......
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by burkingx(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari's economic incompetence has driven another of his voter to suicide...Are we going to continue watching this incompetent visionless man continue to deliver hardship that is driving Nigerians to suicide daily or are we going to come together and Vote him out if he dares to re-contest..Remember Voting Buhari Out is Now A CIVIC DUTY!!!!! Please endeavour to convince at least 3 people around you everyday before you sleep ..Thank You

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by tribalistseun: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
diportivo:
o ma se o
. grin grin grin Buhari is working, he must rule for another 4 years
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by burkingx(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Klington:
Apc government is cursed.. ... Evil people
Countless number of suicides.

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by rosita33(f): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wahala dey oooo...
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ambode sef
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by nopains: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
like father like son. it is in their blood
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Mospring(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
pls, can someone help me with link(s) to retrieve 'federal civil service list of successful candidates details for 2016/2017..thanks in anticipation., pls.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ritual plan gone wrong.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by BanevsJoker(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fadiga24:
Awolowo also did something similar. Unto them a wah is given. TRANSLATION: na wah for them.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Life can be hard sometimes..... but you need not to take your life..your faith will take you where you want to be! #RIP to the deceased
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by NewsinPidgin(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Make God EPP us o... I no say e no easy sha but suicide too much na
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by blockchainz(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
SirHouloo:
I still find it difficult why suicide is common among the rich than the poor...
My conclusion; money isn't happiness but God willing, I go get am.
Who told you he was rich?
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by caesaraba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
...and his watch has ended. Rest on sir. E been tire you so you pullout.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Akinaukwa: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Quite unfortunate! He must be a victim of voices from beyond! cry cry cry
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by SuperSuave(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
They should investigate this. Might be murder. Who knows?

I also agree with the point of view of the poster below.
exactly what was on my mind after reading the post
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Unbreakable007: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na lie dem don kill am say na suicide.

Why benue or Kogi ppl never kill themselves wey b say Satan curse n giv them bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by edgeP(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
They should investigate this. Might be murder. Who knows?

I also agree with the point of view of the poster below.
you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by maisauki: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari's economic incompetence has driven another of his voter to suicide...Are we going to continue watching this incompetent visionless man continue to deliver hardship that is driving Nigerians to suicide daily or are we going to come together and Vote him out if he dares to re-contest..Remember Voting Buhari Out is Now A CIVIC DUTY!!!!! Please endeavour to convince at least 3 people around you everyday before you sleep ..Thank You
SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Due to APC lack of ideology. He might fear of what will be his fates APC is throw out of government after 2019 general elections.

He was a politician like Nigeria police.

His position will be take over by another person. Nigerian politicians should stop playing politics with taxpayers money for their looting interest. Death is justice to those politicians stealing electorates taxpayers money.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
chazdhe:
A Director in Lagos State Ministry of Youths, identified as Mr Oludare Buraimoh, has committed suicide by hanging in his room.

Buraimoh, who lives at Unity Estate, Phase II, Gbonagun, Abeokuta, took his life at about 4.00 p.m. on Monday after attending to his son Dotun, who was sick.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), many sympathisers, who spoke in silent tones about the ugly incident, were seen in the compound.

Dotun told NAN that the incident happened around 4.00 p.m. after his father gave him a drug to treat malaria.

Dotun said;

“We were both at home; he came to give me a drug and left me thinking he was going to retire to his room. But when I did not hear his voice I called him, but no response

“I, thereafter, went to his room only to find him hanging on the ceiling with a traditional Aso Oke tied to his neck and a stool with which he committed the suicide.

“I then alerted the neighbours, who in turn, told me to alert the police, which I did,” 

The wife of the deceased said she was yet to come to terms with her husband’s despicable act.

She said;

“I don’t know what came over him, it is inexplicable.

“We have been surviving through the thick and thin and now that we ought to sit down and enjoy after all the years of toiling, he decided to take his life.

“He did not show any sign of depression at the time he committed suicide.

“He was in high spirit, what led him to this remained a riddle,” 

The Obantoko Police Station, where the incident was reported, confirmed the suicide.

DSP Rasheed Olaleye of the station confirmed the incident, but declined to give further comments, saying that the DPO would be in the best position to handle the case.

The body of the deceased has been deposited at General Hospital, Abeokuta, after clearance from the police.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/tragic-director-lagos-state-civil-service-commits-suicide/

Nothing came over him, l believe he hung himself after reading a book on Awolowo's life ending angry
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
oloriLFC:
Maybe he did something that his family is yet to know. Maybe financial misappropriation. So pathetic .Btw, all those who posted 'q, m, l, p...' above me are jokers!

Correct.

LFC supporters are smart. You nailed it. You will never walk alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) / Barber Breaks Into A House In Delta To Steal Valuables & Was Caught Photo / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.