Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka (30174 Views)

Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Bayelsa 2019: Goodluck Jonathan Says He Can’t Work For APC / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

Speaking up you said? He allowed hypocrisy to cover his eye then. If it was a mistake, I would have known better. Refer to his utterances before the election to understand what am saying. Please give him the wailing form if his eyes are opened now.

To be frank Jonathan is part of our problem. If he had done some basic things, he would have spared us Buhari. His ineptitude was part of what made Buhari possible. Was Buhari not rejected in earlier election to pave way to Jonathan been elected despite the fact that most northern states went with Buhari? Jonathan didn't consolidate his hold on power, allowed looters held sway, lost popularity and made a Buhari a viable alternative for people seeking change, Soyinka being one of them. A disillusioned people will go with anything that represents departure from what they have, it is the same principle that makes southeast queue behind Nnamdi Kanu. Can kanu give them respite they seek? The answer is NO! It will be another jumping from fry pan to fire. That is the sad reality.
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Osashalom: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank you for saying the truth, that those sycophants are not able to say.
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Bizibi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remimadrid:
Under jonathan, there was heavy looting, but money was being circulated and we had no problem with it. But under buhari there is less looting and less money in circulation, so soyinka should shut up and swallow his spit, or does he want us to go back to the jonathan era.
haa!!!! The looting is not less oooo
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by CioAngels(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Shut up sir... You are one of those who wanted 'change' so eat it...
lalasticlala,Mynd44
No, don't say that, he would not have known when he supported buhari that the cabals buhari chose against good people will disappoint Nigeria. Besides, he is not a politician, so let us face politicians with curses.
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Aboguede(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
it is really very funny how many nigerians can easly be deceived. i was in nigeria in 2015 and i witnessed all the dramas about change and i noticed how plenty naijas bought the fake change but just one month after the elections, i remember how i have to buy fuel from black market for 10,000 for 10litters and it continued for months and the nigeria's story has never been better since then till date.

Anyway, we can only grow as children but adulthood is indeed had but every plant must learn to learn from history and experience in order to not grow into a morron or inbecile. even outsiders can decode the easy political games the rulling class plays in nigeria and this has been for a very long time but we are still easy to deceive. weather professors, critics, or vailled protesters, they are all in the same boat. be wise, all their games is just to make sure that there is no middle class in nigeria to avoid challenge and without the middle class, the poor can never see light just as the middle man is needed in every agreement so is the middle class in every society. take note, after every election in nigeria, there will be drastic shortage in different forms and the only secret reason is to defraud or sock every lose huge money in the hands of the ordinary populace back to big holders and to checkmate the populace. stop being emotional about politice in nigeria and observe neutrally, you will be amazed. the politi parties are working together. apc/pdp are twin brothers working for a common goal, they are actually one but split into two and the members shared equally to close any space that a different idea might wish to occupy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by tobsvent: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
'Act before u think', best ape of d moment, old age though!
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Of course, all thanks to the dullard of daura.

That awkward moment when he realized I was talking about him....

No be Jibril be this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by NothingDoMe: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
mykl01:

No be Jibril be this
hahahaha
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2017
After reading your book king Baabu, I can boldly say history is about to be repeated even though it was
majorly written to criticize Abacha's regime

Buhari may not have come to power through a military coup but he remains a clueless leader!!!.

Pemit me to say, there is no difference between Baabu and BUHARI!!

I implore everyone to read the book because it is an eye opener
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by okenta2017: 2:24am On Sep 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Shut up sir... You are one of those who wanted 'change' so eat it...
lalasticlala,Mynd44

An intelligent man is a man who make a mistake an is able to correct himself Wole Soyinka is an intelligent man.
Many of you will not know that he was the pioneer of this our new driving licence. When he comes out to talk he give the rest of us
voiceless people hope. But whenever he is silent we begin to think maybe there are nothing to hope for again in Nigeria.
May you continue to see the rest of your days in happiness.
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by richeso: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2017
lofty900:
dont tell him to shut up. He made a mistake doesnt mean he cant correct it. He is better than those dying in silence

sir, do you mean Tinubu ?
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by ibabz(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Remimadrid:
Under jonathan, there was heavy looting, but money was being circulated and we had no problem with it. But under buhari there is less looting and less money in circulation, so soyinka should shut up and swallow his spit, or does he want us to go back to the jonathan era.

It seems you're programmed to reason this way - so unfortunate!

#babzview
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by mystikal(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Slynonny:
Lalasticlala front page pls.
People need to read this.
Buhari is a curse to humanity.....Aisha Buhari 2017
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by voiceofreasonin: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Then there was BH. Now there is BH robbers kidnappers, amd even the army grin
its quite Disheartening that out thought to be Messiah is just a colossal failure.
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by Krestkross: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
wordproof:
Nigerians feel worst...as they shall continue to, if NA don't stop this madness Down East.

I've been skeptical and indifferent about Biafra buh after what happened this week, me and my collegues in the office, both here and abroad have opened a WhatsApp group to unite Biafra...and I know many delta igbos and old south easterners in Nigeria and around the world have done something similar or considering it.

Buhari creates more security problems, as if Boko Haram is not enough just to crush the southern region.

BMC continue, the fire will not spare you or you family...let's see how many you can take abroad with your BMC allowance when the time comes.

Modified.
add me to the group @ 08184145237
Re: Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka by omoharry(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
igbeke:

Don't tell me you are referring to Oga Tinubu o.
I think he is.That one na only voting period nai you dey see am..he will never speak up against the terrible leader he sold to his followers and the present situation we are presently facing due to Buhari's bad leadership..what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Desmond Elliot: Social Media Played A Part In My Victory (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.