Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

She Feels I Dont Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (4483 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels I Dont Trust Her by ikmoore2(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2010
My girl feels I dont trust her, Cos i always voice out when ever i get suspicious.

You dont trust me-she always tell me.

Pls, what do she expect me to do, what is going on in her mind, what do i do?

your responses counts.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2010
Are you going to make yourself productive in the society
Or sit back in the cafe creating senseless threads?. . .
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by ikmoore2(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you going to make yourself productive in the society
Or sit back in the cafe creating senseless threads?. . .

@ Mama gee,
Now I understand why u are always off/online,  so u still visits cafe cos thats the only place u think people have access to internet. 

I dont even know how cafe looks like for  the past 3years. 

Let me ask u do u make your life more productive by visiting cafe to reply to senseless thread?

1 Like

Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by Freiburger(m): 1:52am On Feb 27, 2010
ik_moore2:

@ Mama gee,
Now I understand why u are always off/online, so u still visits cafe cos thats the only place u think people have access to internet.

I dont even know how cafe looks like for the past 3years.

Let me ask u do u make your life more productive by visiting cafe to reply to senseless thread?

grin grin grin grin grin na wa ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by yme1(f): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2010
why dont you start by believing her
if there is no trust in your relationship sooner or later it is gonna crash
so you two need to sit down and sort the trust issue u are having
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by Akinagirl(f): 2:48am On Feb 27, 2010
mama-gee no disrepect hun but you have alot of nerve calling someone elses threads sensless. Honey I have SEEN some of your threads. undecided
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by ec3l(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2010
Nice one Akina girl, and Dude nice reply to mama gee, na so she dey. I cant understand why she gets on people's neck at times.
Anyways do u really trust her, your girl?
cos u dont get suspicious of people u trust. And to always voice out when u get suspicious is another way of saying ur always complaining, that will bore ur girl out of the relationship.
So keep ur suspicions to urself.
Dont always squeal, be a man.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by H2O2: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2010
Even if you don't trust her she should try as much as possible to win you over.

If you have reason to be suspicious then I don't see what's wrong.

If you're just insecure then you should calm down.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by Godmother(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2010
ec3l:

Nice one Akina girl, and Dude nice reply to mama gee, na so she dey. I cant understand why she gets on people's neck at times.
[b]Anyways do u really trust her, your girl?
cos u dont get suspicious of people u trust. [/b]And to always voice out when u get suspicious is another way of saying your always complaining, that will bore your girl out of the relationship.
So keep your suspicions to urself.
Dont always squeal, be a man.

Well said.Every relationship needs to be built on trust before it can last.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by DrLorenz1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
Godmother:

Well said.Every relationship needs to be built on trust before it can last.

The able Godmother has spoken! I just LOVE your replies grin

@H202
I agree with you man. . .if there's need for suspicion. . . most times there's always need for suspicion grin
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
there is nothing wrong with being suspicious!!!!! if something is out of place in your mind then let her know.
TRUST HAS TO BE EARNED not given to any fools out there that probably dont deserve it.

on the other hand, if she goes to the store to buy milk and you start acting funny then the joke is on you.
its about what YOU are comfortable with, not what SHE thinks is ok.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by ThePelican(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
Have you tried to check up with yourself what you might be doing wrong? True that sometimes women go by what you say but the intelligent ones amongst them go by your actions and the way you present yourself. The point, in fact is, if you tell her you're suspicious and you're not acting like you're giving her a chance, she'll probably just think you're grouping her with the rest girls you've got involved with.

To be factual, if you have to check the way you've been expressing yourself, maybe you've made it clear to her you don't trust her, and you never know, she just may be doing all she can to earn your trust and here you are not giving her the chance she deserves. It's all a matter of giving her some space, some benefit of doubt, and see where that leads. You don't judge people with the same element; a lot of people are different from who you have met. And, back to yourself, you need to find out what is it about you that's not right and what you're feeling insecure about.
Re: She Feels I Dont Trust Her by zerocool(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
It is her DUTY to make you trust her. . .and if she fails on her part to make you TRUST her, then you have to REALLY be suspicious.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? / He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother / The Song No Lady Wants To Listen To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.