Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (78028 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Breathtaking In See Through Outfit / A Woman Advocates Going To Work Braless- See The Responses She Got / Top Celebrities Who Go Braless And It’s Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by donziller(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
my grandma breast stand pass dis falling economic
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
This kind breast dey make breast tire those guys wey like breast
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Am I the only thinking that the female fashion sense is slightly lower than that of men?

Na only una go use color paint, use animal and peoples hair, use ilashes and wear rags.

Ladies make una no vex o, na just some loony tots of a loony fellow.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Crossguy: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is all i have to say.

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by shurley22(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
bettercreature:
Fashion at it's peak

That's the height of it really.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by shurley22(f): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Robbin7:
Am I the only thinking that the female fashion sense is slightly lower than that of men?

Na only una go use color paint, use animal and peoples hair, use ilashes and wear rags.

Ladies make una no vex o, na just some loony tots of a loony fellow.

It's the truth

1 Like

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Pope22(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
The day the gave birth to this girl, her mother was so happy, busy carrying powder upandan; shearing to people and rejoicing for the gift from God. Relations were wasting their airtime calling other relatives that Mama Bisi has given birth oo!!, the father was happy and saying my pretty daughter that will bring good name to me.

I just pity those people now!
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by aprilwise(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Women plenty in hell fire pass men
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by salbis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
From one problem to another, una no dey tire ni? embarassed
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sniper12:
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
mods what happened to that rule

Define private ...

She posted it on her wall therefore wanted everyone to see.. How is that private. You must be a sadist?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Disgusting angry angry
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by OliliGp: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
she already knows Madness
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Haabil: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Spirit of God, cover your children
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by valx2: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
@op , you should have added "graphic image" I for no come here at all
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Owokhan02(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tecno Droipad 7D for sale... PM me on 0.8.1.2.4.7.9.1.3.0.2 shocked shocked
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Deen100: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
shurley22:
Madness of the highest order

Sure
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by wizsolzy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
All I see is hoes everywhere

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by love2017(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
JamieNaij:
Look at what this lady wore to the her birthday.

Fashion or madness?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/check-out-this-lady-outfit-to-her.html

animal
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
veekid:
Those boobs are damn handy mehn! Yhoollooooo, Happney65! This is your food you can die for
Is like you admire anything that looks like breast

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
richidinho:
grin

Two fallen heroes, may their souls rest in peace grin
I am not understanding, na how u people dey know d one where never fall
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by kingyang: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Florblu:
OJUJU CALABAR
from breast to stress , from stress to rest. see how breast is sagging .
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fashion no gree us know mad people again
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by shititis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
bettercreature:
Fashion at it's peak
Abi madness on the loose
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
smartty68:

Is like you admire anything that looks like breast
you've gat no idea man!
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chai her boyfriend dey enjoy o see booby I feel like squeezing them..... grin grin in my next life I must become a guy o ah to be finger big kpekus grin
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why is it that busty ladies lack butts? Nature is an equalizer..you can't eat it and have it

Nice bust
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
richidinho:
grin

Two fallen heroes, may their souls rest in peace grin

I dunno why..
But I was waiting for your crew members undecided
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
......and later they will be praying for a GODLY husband.

but OP why you did you blur her face na, you should have shown it clearly so that we could see the OLOSHO'S face.

RUBBISH.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin
organism3:
I am not understanding, na how u people dey know d one where never fall

They've handled different sizes and they know when it's standing, sitting, squatting or has finally fallen completely.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who be this amadioha sad
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
dis blogger sef no well watin busty for here
busty ko condom ni
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
If I want to be popular on Nairaland I know how to go about it. I will just be commenting bwest on every article.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.