Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,970 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (78029 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Breathtaking In See Through Outfit / A Woman Advocates Going To Work Braless- See The Responses She Got / Top Celebrities Who Go Braless And It’s Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by edwindd: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
smartty68:
Her breast size reminds me of the Nigerian movie call OGANIGWE where the gods had to punish Camellia Mberekpe(forgive my spelling) by giving her an oversized breast. grin

But this sex-toy dressing no follow wallahi undecided

***Modified***
The olodo face has been censored finally grin
guy am with you
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by happney65: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
veekid:
Those boobs are damn handy mehn! Yhoollooooo, Happney65! This is your food you can die for

All the gods all of una dey worship sef know say i like boobs..I cannot marry a woman with small boobieee for wetin?wetin i wan use small bosom do?over my dead body..give me boobs,not necessarily over big but at least make he do well small and i would suck till the very end of the world..
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
lord pls give me a sin
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Her dress, her madness, her birthday and her shameless life
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by opius: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
It doesn't matter anymore , the breast did not have any residual value again
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by cruzydal(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
smartty68:
Her breast size reminds me of the Nigerian movie call OGANIGWE where the gods had to punish Camellia Mberekpe(forgive my spelling) by giving her an oversized breast. grin

***Modified***
I remember that film oganigwe .. Big breast ,big prick ,stonehead
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by tizzle(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
can't see through her nipples
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
happney65:

All the gods all of una dey worship sef know say i like boobs..I cannot marry a woman with small boobieee for wetin?wetin i wan use small bosom do?over my dead body..give me boobs,not necessarily over big but at least make he do well small and i would suck till the very end of the world..
mad man

1 Like

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by blockchainz(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
All these who-res just want to be like Kim Kardashian and Beyonce
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Justdare: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

OP Why are you helping her advertise her products on Nairaland?

How is it our business?

Am I she?

is she me?

Are we her?

is we she?

is she us?

is us she?

is us her?

is her us?

is we her?

grin cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by richidinho(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Luckygurl:

I dunno why..
But I was waiting for your crew members undecided

OK..pls put ur pix let me see you, are u light skin or chocolate? grin
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Lawless101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please how is this front page worthy?
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nwokem you have good memory jare, "OGANIGWE" can't forget that movie in a hurry

:
smartty68:

***Modified***
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
This girl don't have sense i swear

Evaberry:

we all came to this world nake.d and we will go back nake.d so what exactly are you hiding?

Ride on sister!!!!!

Boobs on fleek
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Petjoel: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Donate break milk to safe life
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by labbyboi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Naso craze dey start.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Narldon: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Justdare:

grin cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

You're welcome smiley

Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Madness
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Richtronix(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Im sure a lot of guys on here right now are getting aroused at those pics and probably some closet lesbians too.....just saying
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by buchi16(f): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
chai
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmmmmm, all in the name of fashion, she should be ashamed of herself.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some people do not know what fit there body shape.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omo dada l'omo yen o...omo gidi
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by multicolored(f): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Aunty gweegwegwee
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Terexxzy: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ha..so this one just left her house... No body advice am...christ angry
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Terexxzy: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ha..so this one just left her house... No body advice am...christ
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
am not impressed tho

all i know'bout'em girls re sex machine and child dispenser

15 naira cd should have avoid this spermatozoa

maybe the parents didn't know that CDs at the time she was conceived was just 4 for N10.

ó mà se ooooo
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by obillybest(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
See as her Br****t just drop dead and seriously resting in peace.
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Babyurgly1(f): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Her life, her biz. She naked, na her palava
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
eranko , what you are willing to show ,you are will to share easily
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Luckygurl:
grin grin grin

They've handled different sizes and they know when it's standing, sitting, squatting or has finally fallen completely.
I'm asking how to know now
Re: Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by hollawhale2: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Werey re O...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.