Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (66617 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by vivalavida(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
He just came back from UK to cause wahala
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by SonofDevil: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
globemoney:
Sarrki the python is dancing right. This dance will consume Buhari and this nation
no it will consume u and ur family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Tlordy: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pre-War !!! Nigeria army will win ..
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
See what these people have done to their region? undecided

IGBOS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

SMH!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by victorDanladi: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
GEJ just used and dumped IGBOs.why is he keeping silent from Igbos suffering.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by butterflylion: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=globemoney post=60391395][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by lilytender: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Lion King is back. Sanity must be restored. Anyone who is against One Nigeria must leave the Nigeria air space, land mark and water territory.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.

I pity your generation. Igbo's progress even without much resources given to us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Radicalise them like you did Boko haram, then turn to America for support for ammunition. I like your strategy. grin
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Welll done NK for keeping the fracas and war within his state of ABIA. Congratulations cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
hilroy:
I'm so sorry for the Igbos. You deliberately use una hands set una region on fire
Pls be educated Igbos are wrong here but FG have failed badly for the past 50yrs in putting nigeria together and bring abt peace becos they hate nigeria, buhari not the cause but not doing the opposite very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari is the last president of Nigeria.

sure he will definitely be the last president in nigeria. grin

Let him bring the python dance to SS and see what happens.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by vjohnson: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Now na small, make them continue. Ojukwu tried it and failed, this albino came again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by zoeshalom(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
fingard02k:
There is serious fight between Nigerian Army and IPOB supportters at Osisioma Junction today.

According to report, the ugly incident started when Aba dweller went on rampage against Hausas in the area.

Ariaria Market and Tonimas are the hot spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7wHE5rCMA

Dangote Truck that was passing was set on fire, some claimed that it was bullet from the Army that strucked the truck.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>
http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-army-and-ipob-fighting-at-osisioma-dangote-truck-on-fire-video-pics/

I just hope this doesn't degenerate to something terrible. The innocent will for the arrogance of both sides.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
vivalavida:
He just came back from UK to cause wahala
He didn't co.e back to cause wahala. His travel documents are seized by the Nigerian government. No gain in war. All should thread with caution. Let wisdom rule.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by rOsy247(f): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
I thought Nigeria has grown pass this stage. I thought we are now a bit civilized. Must it be war or violence to prove a point? Can't they meet at the round table to discuss?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by BABYOLICO(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
all hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by guru03(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari should learn to deal with civil matters in a civil way using military can only increase tension and crisis. Nigeria preparing for another civil war.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
buhari should get ready for the dance he instigated

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
chemystery:
Do we really have to fight to make things right?

That's the Black Man's default mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:
The Lion King is back. Sanity must be restored. Anyone who is against One Nigeria must leave the Nigeria air space, land mark and water territory.
With bokoharam, N.DELTA crises, fulani herdmen, Igbos it is very sad people like you still believe we have a federal government so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm yet to understand the logic behind it all. If Buhari doesn't declare state of emergency and start the war immediately tgen it might get too late for innocent Igbos in other parts of Nigeria.

This post has all but confirmed for me that you're not an Igbo man. What sane Igbo man would want a war to be declared in his own backyard when there's no need for it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by costandi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
In as much as much as IPOB isn't calling for war, but rather, a peaceful referendum, we ain't afraid of war either. You should rather STFU or openly admit that you're unity begging. UCHU!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by hilroy: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
globemoney:

We are not slaves, we will stand up to buahri nothing will happen

No one says you are slaves, but you can't just have a face off with a constitutionally elected government, you will be tagged rebels. I just pray you guys can get wise on time to know that you can't win an armed battle against the government

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by BabaAduras: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:
The yeye army will come to realize that igboland is not where you will go, shoot gun in the air, kill a few people and everybody will disperse.
That may happen elsewhere, not in igboland.
I hope they are ready.

You think so. We will see where it will end.

As I earlier said, let the music play on.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by DonVikings: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kikikiki.

Patiently waiting for news about Ibo businesses in the north.

Foolish Potor unicellular organisms. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by vjohnson: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Biafra no waoo [
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by paschu: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
No.

Youvarevthe one to be pitied by all generations of the earth. The Igbos say they want their own country. So why the heck are you bent on sticking your pathetic life forever with those you loath so much? You guys are seriously sick.

[s]

Zico5:
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
globemoney:
Sarrki the python is dancing right. This dance will consume Buhari and this nation
It will only consume you and your families and your people

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
NAWA O
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Welll done NK for keeping the fracas and war within his state of ABIA. Congratulations cheesy

Abia that has heavy infrastructural challenge might have their cities reduced to rubbles. Other Igbo States should try as much as possible to prevent tge war spill over let isi kotara ebu bare the sting.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ApexPredator: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
We were never one and will never be one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.