Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (66622 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by reality1010: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
odutolasodiq:
I pray we do not witness another genocide in the south east! IPOB are preparing for the war they have no iota of knowledge where it would lead them!
War!IPOB has never asked for war but u keep deceiving ursef calling for war. Well the war u r calling will not depart from ur house in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by modsfucker: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:

You people are noise makers... You don't know what your Buhari just started...

Kanu started it not Buhari.

The good news is that all regions would fight the war in their domain, no crossing. We kill the Eastern in the North and burn their properties while you kill the few Northerners in the East... Let's see who would be at the losing end.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by iLickAnalFungus(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
It's getting interesting.. I'll be watching from the side here.. One thing for sure is, if war brakes out, mhmmmm
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by iLickAnalFungus(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Kanu started it not Buhari.

The good news is that all regions would fight the war in their domain, no crossing. We kill the Eastern in the North and burn their properties while you kill the few Northerners in the East... Let's see who would be at the losing end.
This is what exactly is going to happen.. Not good bro, not bro.. War is bad, sadly, sometimes, it's the answer.. We'll be watching as things unfolds..
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Opakan2:

My friend keep shut..

Show me any video or audio on record where Kanu agitated for biafra before 2015 and maybe, just maybe I might take you serious.

A region that hijacked GEJ's govt. for years, had all the key positions in govt. yet still nothing tangible was done to develop their region. Are those the kind of people you expect me to trust with governance? Such regressive bunch.

Just like old times, they'll get dealt with and restored to factory state. Dialogue my foot.

Nonsense!
u too shut up cus u tink tru ur anus how many key position were given to d igbos in gejs govt, name dem
KANU has been agitating for Biafra but he was ignored and was not giving d attention he needed that why u never see it much lyk dis, but foster solution to d agitation, but ur dull buhari who is myopic and clueless tink using d army ll make tins better.

u tink u guys own dis country abi
no worry e go tire u

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by lastchild: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:

You that studied abroad with good teachers... Better go and learn the difference between 'weather' and 'whether'... Let's start from there.
Again!!! Mallam Tukur, tell ur white teachers to help your 'punctuations'.
your are showing your foolishness the more not to know the difference between "your and ur" ewu gambia, my foolishness is more intelligent than you
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tamass:

Till today I have not seen any concrete evidence about those Fulani people causing rancour...we Igbo's just hate the Hausa and Fulani's thats just it!
Did you see the thread on front page about the mass burial of people who were killed in plateau by fulani herdsmen? Or you thought the news was fake? I spent 4year of my life in Jos and i had first hand experience of how devilish the fulanis are. They kill people and destroy their property for no justifiable cause.
Anybody igbo person that thinks the hausa man is worth sharing same country with is living in fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by bmos(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Python dance[/quote]

What a wicked name to give to an operation!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by goaldynboy: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari is an octogenarian who is getting close to his death! Instead of him to go and die in peace in Daura, he has decided to set igboland on fire, so he will suck more blood to his grave! But all his evil plan will not work!

For all of you AFONJA who are gloating and masturbating because of this news, be informed that if war erupts it will consume everyone and every part of the country! We are talking about a race of 50million people! If only 5million of them are arm, do you think Nigeria can mess with them?!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by peacemara54(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria ,which way?
, check my signature
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:

Why not react already.... you guys now have justifiable reason for your long hungered genocide... is it until they kill all the Northerner in the south... cowards
It easy to hide behind your phone and be shouting!! Plz tell your oga to continue insulting everybody just know when the fight start you will have no one to beg for you!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Kazim88: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

They killed Northerners because Buhari is President and he's suing for peace. Right now the truth is not being reported even here on Nairaland that there was a massacre of Northerners all in a bid to maintain peace.

You Northerners are so Daft... Aba Boys they would massacre Northerners as their own reprisal... Kano would attempt their own

You have been shouting "Nothing would happen"

They is no more peace...

This crisis would soon spill to the North .. It wont be funny....

You people have just successfully destroy Nigeria.

Very soon Sultan and Northern elders and politicians would be assassinated.... it would be crazy....
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tamass:

Trust me you don't wanna know..if na violence we all know say na Hausa's.. Guy we don't have to fight to prove what's right..all those I have seen carrying ipob flags and logos are mostly park boys(agbero),d sensible ones will never advocate for this secessionist state cause it can't happen without causing a war..and we all know the aftermath of the Nigerian civil war..nnamdi KANU already has his British card to flee..what do those ones have,just to be wasting their life..its such a pity! cry[sup][/sup]
yea true bros but some time wen d illiterate cry d literates ll join in d cry cus it ll affect dem

if der is no war their won't b peace
I don't support dem
but buhari's govt is not handling d matter d way it suppose to be

oya tink as if u re d father of ur house and jealousy erupt BTW ur children which causes hatred among dem re u going to bring d police to arrest dem just because u favour one and live d other
bros tink na
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
hunter21:
it seems Yoruba people are enjoying what is going on, I'm highly disappointed in my tribesmen. I was thought Yoruba people have become smarter than this, how would you feel if this was happening in Oyo or ogun,
We"re smarter than this.

Worse was supposed to happen when those Millitants were killing people but we endorsed bombings to neutralise the situation.

If only the responsible Igbos will endorse straffing of these miscreants to bring calm to their society.

Imagine Yorubas using area boys to champion their course of secession. It will never happen.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by iLickAnalFungus(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
goaldynboy:
Buhari is an octogenarian who is getting close to his death! Instead of him to go and die in peace in Daura, he has decided to set igboland on fire, so he will suck more blood to his grave! But all his evil plan will not work!

For all of you AFONJA who are gloating and masturbating because of this news, be informed that if war erupts it will consume everyone and every part of the country! We are talking about a race of 50million people! If only 5million of them are arm, do you think Nigeria can mess with them?!!
War is bad bro.. But, if you're so sure that you are ready, bring it on..
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Barryton: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
churchill205:

For saying we dnt want to be part of ur Nigeria abi?
Mumu de smell
What do u mean by this?
U think any country will smile at those who wake up one morning & decide to secede?
If govt should happily allow biafra, oduduwa & northern region decide to form their country, u think there would have been any Nigeria by now? A region should have cogent reasons for wanting secession, u don't just wake up one morning to say u want a country. If not, every family would have been a country by now.

Even in marriage, there must be a concrete reason & evidence before u can file for divorce...What was Ojukwu reasons for wanting biafra Nothing but greed & absolute control of power.

If after granting biafra, two months later Imo & Enugu starts agitating for their own country how would biafra feel? If every region is allowed to form a country, u think we will have countries like the US & Canada?

Honestly i sorry for u folks, even with Ojukwu adequate preparation & boldness, by training & arming his soldiers before declaring biafra, he couldn't contain the heat...Let alone a fearful soul like Kanu. No leader puts his people on the line to defend himself. Why is he afraid of arrest? He should read how many times Enahoro was arrested during Nigeria independence. At least we wanted freedom from whites, hence the reason for independence...Which freedom do u people want from a fellow black man?

You people just keep fighting blindly for no just cause...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
goaldynboy:

Stop showing your stupidity for the world to see! It will only consume your region and not Nigeria!!! I just pity the innocent peace love SE people will die because of one useless self-centered he goat
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Kazim88: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
tutudesz:

It easy to hide behind your phone and be shouting!! Plz tell your oga to continue insulting everybody just know when the fight start you will have no one to beg for you!

beg??

You people don't understand the value of peace....

You are underestimating Southerners.... You people are don't know the degree of where this crisis would lead... Ur Emir and Sultan is not safe.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by okenwa2019: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
leave ndi IGBO alone for goodness sake.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Efewestern: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

Awarhe Iniovo.

My anger stems from the fact that they never screamed marginalisation during Jonathan's government. Quite frankly, this same Kanu was caught on camera saying the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

These folks are greedy, trust me and restructuring won't quench their agitation. Resource control would be the very problem for them as they would say the North has the agenda to cripple them. We have oil and precious stones alongside certain crops, the North effortlessly boast of agriculture while the West has rubber and cocoa plus access to the sea just as we do... And them? What would they control?

They romanticised Jonathan and sang his praise endlessly, yet, didn't feel the need to cripple the country, but never wasted time to submit an endless, bride-price-like list to Buhari the moment he got into office. This is the same people who publicly made it known that they would never vote the man.

The sad reality is that the marginalisation is between the political class and the masses, yet, they cannot reason deeply to channel their rage towards the appropriate people.

You really to tour the South East to see the horrible works of their governors, yet, none has been held accountable before. To them, it is just about insulting the country and her people. Is it any surprising that the present madness is fast degenerating into a mock war.

I strongly agree with some of your points, but unfortunately it's impossible to argue with those lot, they either term you hater or Zoo.

the reason they didn't agitate during GEJ era was because they feel GEj was one of their own, the issue of biafra has always been the dream of every igbo man, this is one thing you should know.

iPod should just forget about confronting the military, am just glad they restricted their agitation in their region, we from this way no go join fight any useless fight.
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by ghostridder: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
Hmmmmm...

Methink majority of these IPOB guys are illiterates. Check them out na!!!
These ones didn't finish from UNN, ABSU and IMSU na.

What exactly are u trying to say...? That's the problem we have in country.. So d educated dnt fight for their rights abi.. ?It's only d illiterate that knows d watbiyz takes to b free.... Let dem fight on. .full support for dem..
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Efewestern:

I strongly agree with some of your points, but unfortunately it's impossible to argue with those lot, they either term you hater or Zoo.

the reason they didn't agitate during GEJ era was because they feel GEj was one of their own, the issue of biafra has always been the dream of every igbo man, this is one thing you should know.

iPod should just forget about confronting the military, am just glad they restricted their agitation in their region, we from this way no go join fight any useless fight.
I understand that it is the dream of every Igbo man to live in there Utopia. Regardless, they just must still be squashed. Some scums cannot threaten the collective peace of our nation just because they miscalculated in the last general elections.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:

beg??

You people don't understand the value of peace....

You are underestimating Southerners.... You people are don't know the degree of where this crisis would lead... Ur Emir and Sultan is not safe.
southerners? Guy stop dragging South west and south south into your issues!!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by kpoins: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
All of you supporting the NA are all fools.
Keep talking but pray this don't attract reprisal attack that will escalate to a war.
The nation is sitting on a time bomb, so much killing and political clamouring from both sides and you think the way out is force.
I weak for my country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by globemoney: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
SonofDevil:
no it will consume u and ur family
tutudesz:

It will only consume you and your families and your people
you, your families and your foolish president are already consumed. illiterate zombies, is it by force to remain in your zoo with you?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Efewestern:

But they keep dragging us into their matter, mostly Delta state
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
Hmmmmm...

Methink majority of these IPOB guys are illiterates. Check them out na!!!
These ones didn't finish from UNN, ABSU and IMSU na.

they are illiterates like your President and prophet Muhammad the child rapist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:
I pity these ignoramous called Igbos. By the time Nigerian army finish with u, then u will know no one is bigger than the government. Even some fools who don't even know what war is all about are calling for it. Give igbo all the country resources, yet they will still not be satisfied. I sincerely pity their generation.
Pity your father n all your tribe's génération
Some ppl are just animals

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zico5:

How many resources have you given them?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
globemoney:

you, your families and your foolish president are already consumed. illiterate zombies, is it by force to remain in your zoo with you?
Hahaha Nigeria zoo? I guess you are one of the animal on display since you have a birth certificate from the zoo, a international passport from the zoo and working in the zoo!
Re: Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) by jayloms: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Barryton:

What do u mean by this?
U think any country will smile at those who wake up one morning & decide to secede?
If govt should happily allow biafra, oduduwa & northern region decide to form their country, u think there would have been any Nigeria by now? A region should have cogent reasons for wanting secession, u don't just wake up one morning to say u want a country. If not, every family would have been a country by now.

Even in marriage, there must be a concrete reason & evidence before u can file for divorce...What was Ojukwu reasons for wanting biafra Nothing but greed & absolute control of power.

If after granting biafra, two months later Imo & Enugu starts agitating for their own country how would biafra feel? If every region is allowed to form a country, u think we will have countries like the US & Canada?

Honestly i sorry for u folks, even with Ojukwu adequate preparation & boldness, by training & arming his soldiers before declaring biafra, he couldn't contain the heat...Let alone a fearful soul like Kanu. No leader puts his people on the line to defend himself. Why is he afraid of arrest? He should read how many times Enahoro was arrested during Nigeria independence. At least we wanted freedom from whites, hence the reason for independence...Which freedom do u people want from a fellow black man?

You people just keep fighting blindly for no just cause...

Do you know that in the heat of the civil war, Ojukwu was offered full control of the SE region under Nigeria as accounted by Chinua Achebe? That part of the book was written with an undertone of regret! I was furious when I read it.

Opportunity don't come very often.

This Biafra struggle will take a long time, if ever it would come to fruition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.