Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic (12248 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Would you keep kwayet..If you don't have facts to back up ur claims remain shut cos slander and defamation is a punishable offence.

A new world has dawned all things are since changed the man has since become new...Buhari the head of state is not the same as president Muhammed Buhari (elected by a government for nigerians, of nigerians and by nigerians).
Now, his primary role in Abia state right now is to safe guard the lives of all nigerians dere...With extreme prejudice.

I derefor call on the military to kill any terrorist group attacking and killing the nigerian ppl.

The once peaceful protest has become a terror group..

This is what you were paid for to look for any opportunity to tag ipob terrorist even when the opportunity would not come.....try another idea bro...

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Are you really asking me that question?

The land enclosed by the nigerian borders...land locked within the country's geographical silhouette...is nigerian lands.

The airspace above that land is d nigerian airspace.

The waters which flows within d mainland and parts of the gulf....are nigerian waters... and until a portion of that land has been seceded it remains nigerian land..

The IPOB youths have turned on nigerians(my brethren(hausa, yoruba and ibos) in Abia state) and killed 4 of them...I demand d nigerian military to defend lives of nigerians in that state and make sure these terrorist IPOB groups are met with fury

Have you got pictures?show us one,if not,get lost..liar
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by ofai: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

IPOB youths are terrorizing nigerians in that state....as we speak...dey have killed 4 innocent nigerian citizens this is an act of terror...and dey must be met with fire and fury

your Propaganda is so stale. try something new.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Malawian(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I wonder what the rest of these Nigerians will do with all their hatred once Igbos have been removed from this zoo. It would be very interesting watching​ from our border wall.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by willibounce1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrDude:

Nigerians like to overestimate our Army way too much. Without wanting to mix words, the NA is probably the most pathetic fighting force on the continent! Coming from someone whose father retired a captain in the NA and whose grandfather tasted action in the Biafran war. In case you all don't know both AU and UN relegated NA to manning roadblocks on foreign missions abroad as they are deemed not a good enough fighting force to be in the thick of the action, how pitiful! The once feared NA been reduced to mockery in the eyes of the international community. My point is Buhari should tread carefully with this whole IPOB thing, one wrong move and we are at war! Should this IPOB peaceful demonstration be allowed to fester into an arm conflict all because of Buharis Jim Crowism, the country is pretty much doomed! Surely you don't want to be fighting a two front war with this pathetic army! Boko Haram in the North and IPOB from the east. Oh Lord Saveth!

You can call the NA whatever you like. It doesn't change the fact that ipod miscreants will be severely and mercilessly dealt with. They will shout UN and ICC as usual and you know what? Nothing, i mean absolutely nothing will happen. Ipod animals are about to be sent into extinction once and for all.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by andyoscar(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls mr president allow biafra to go, we can stay with d yorubas as one nigeria. Pls allow dem to go pls pls pls
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by cutievik: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2017
I am in Oyigbo, this story is filled with half truths.... Nobody died... Mod should start screening contents here, Op do not heat up d policy.. God will judge u if a backlash starts... I repeat nobody died
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by ofai: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
willibounce1:

You can call the NA whatever you like. It doesn't change the fact that ipod miscreants will be severely and mercilessly dealt with. They will shout UN and ICC as usual and you know what? Nothing, i mean absolutely nothing will happen. Ipod animals are about to be sent into extinction once and for all.

Keep masturbating over your delusion
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Throwback:

Under normal Democratic setting, a hooligan and his thugs cannot claim to represent the desires of a people who already have constitutional and democratic representation. A representation that has not requested for any of the demands the hooligan is requesting for by force or he will unleash violence.

That hooligan will be tried for his crimes as we are already having it in a democratic Nigeria.
make sense...just like the majority vote in the iraqi's parliament that rejected an independent kurdish nation from iraq
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Zaheertyler(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Thegamingorca:
How is dis an ambush

Ipods and dere gross exaggerations

I call on president Muhammadu Buhari to deploy the nigerian army to defend nigerians and their property against these IPOB terrorists.

Their tyranny is too much to bear... thsee property and lives lost are irreplaceable.

Pls Buhari. .save us from Boko Harams of the East. ..kill all the terrorists were you find them and burn their fortresses to d ground...lest dey harm nigerian citizens

can you shut up
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by blaqoracle: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2017
MrDude:

Nigerians like to overestimate our Army way too much. Without wanting to mix words, the NA is probably the most pathetic fighting force on the continent! Coming from someone whose father retired a captain in the NA and whose grandfather tasted action in the Biafran war. In case you all don't know both AU and UN relegated NA to manning roadblocks on foreign missions abroad as they are deemed not a good enough fighting force to be in the thick of the action, how pitiful! The once feared NA been reduced to mockery in the eyes of the international community. My point is Buhari should tread carefully with this whole IPOB thing, one wrong move and we are at war! Should this IPOB peaceful demonstration be allowed to fester into an arm conflict all because of Buharis Jim Crowism, the country is pretty much doomed! Surely you don't want to be fighting a two front war with this pathetic army! Boko Haram in the North and IPOB from the east. Oh Lord Saveth!
in case you have forgotten, Nigeria has never lost any war. Moribound biafra is one of the medals in her collections.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thegamingorca:
How is dis an ambush

Ipods and dere gross exaggerations

I call on president Muhammadu Buhari to deploy the nigerian army to defend nigerians and their property against these IPOB terrorists.

Their tyranny is too much to bear... thsee property and lives lost are irreplaceable.

Pls Buhari. .save us from Boko Harams of the East. ..kill all the terrorists were you find them and burn their fortresses to d ground...lest dey harm nigerian citizens

if bubu follows this path, the army will split soon, the war will start, eastern Nigeria has enough oil to buy the needed weapons to safeguard their territory n this will allow boko haram to eat the north n SW like cream crackers.
we are waiting for bubu to follow ur orders.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by roundman: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

if bubu follows this path, the army will split soon, the war will start, eastern Nigeria has enough oil to buy the needed weapons to safeguard their territory n this will allow boko haram to eat the north n SW like cream crackers.
Small children too plenty for narialand abeg....
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The oil in d south has now become eastern property.

Plain hallucination
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thegamingorca:

The oil in d south has now become eastern property.

Plain hallucination

There's no oil in the south, the oil in Nigeria is in eastern Nigeria. U know already, but u won't want to admit it publicly.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
roundman:
Small children too plenty for narialand abeg....

Daddy cuman educate us oo.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's no oil in the south, the oil in Nigeria is in eastern Nigeria.
U know already, but u won't want to admit it publicly.

This ur delusions strong well well
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2017
MrDude:
Buhari wants to burn down this shiithole country to the ground.

I think you confused.

The other parts of Nigeria are functionally normally, infact beer sales are rising. grin
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

This ur delusions strong well well

And ur forcing urself to be delusional against ur will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned / The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.