Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (37929 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Gangster1ms: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mine is protected by a layer of fat so no shaking
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nathan2016: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just one night with flavour grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nathan2016: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just one night with flavour grin
Start contesting for miss ekiti

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Celestyn8213: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
So among the numerous nigerian male celebs, na only 5 get six packs?
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who abs epp?
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

u ansa pson stil mention ya sef, na evri post u wan quote??
i knw say u go quote dz 1 too
Shebi grin grin
i hope you can join me on my blog morgan. i normally post new articles from 7am every morning
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Thylord(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
rubbish
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
NorthSide:
Fact
grin... e dey pain u?.. say u no fit get six packs... besides who told u guys wity six packs won't look good when dressed?

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
safarigirl:
lies.

A well-dressed man with a pot belly can never be more attractive than a shirtless man with six packs.

Na only pregnant men dey give themselves hope. If you see a pot bellied man in suit ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@topic...but this Flavour picture sha shocked shocked....no wonder Anna Banner is still in love grin

tell him oh..
I'm sure he's among the pot belly gang
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by lathrowinger: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Where is Egbon Don jazzy, he don chop akpu full everywhere... crying crying man
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Truepee:
What is my concern if they Have Ab's Me am Here Patiently Waiting For Update whether Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead...Phew
U will wait till forever and u won't hear that...buh guess what U will die before him!
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Chukazu: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Brian Okwara and Gbenro no dey your list?
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Finnian1: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
yemit43:
get the details below... for the serious minded people only

you don enter here this guy grin grin

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Truepee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2percy:
U will wait till forever and u won't hear that...buh guess what U will die before him!
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Until the day Mr. Ibu get six packs
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Shebi grin grin
i hope you can join me on my blog morgan. i normally post new articles from 7am every morning

aye aye captain
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2017

That head on that body?!
Something doesn't add up...

Fernandowski:
Big bro.... .. ......
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Achadu76: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
dis wan na killin machine, I no dey ooo
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Menh.... flavour my super crush.
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Rozaytee: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
How marriage go dey flavour mind?....with d kind pant wey him dey pose with and see as he wide leg...asheewo oshii....loolzz
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Rozaytee: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
philo3:
Borbrisky nko?
dat one wey be like over-bleached skeleton
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by sKeetz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fernandowski:
Big bro.... .. ......

I can't look at this pic for 30 second without laughing grin

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
D'prince dey also call himself musician now o
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by zinny377(f): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
My boo is hotter than every single one of them here...signify if u r interested in proof *winks*
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Truepee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2percy:
like I told u, u will wait forever. Exactly what u wish him will b ur portion, and why is sombori so pissed? Oohh...u don't want to die, I guess? U are so afraid of death that unfortunately u will die on a very good day for nothing and the world won't even know that a retard like u passed on, buh guess what Kanu is not afraid to die, and when he eventually joins the league of freedom fighters like Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther Jnr and the rest, the world would stand still, the heaven themselves will blaze forth over his death, history will forever remember him and he will go down in the anals of hz as one of the fearless freedom fighters that died for sth-what he believes in and then still lives on...unlike u that will pass on and be completely forgotten. Deal with it, nitwit!
Oboy Chill Now.. No Be Fight..Yhu Jhust Take Am Personal..Nnamdi Kanu Na Your Father... Forgive Me YoU Hear

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Kellydgreat(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
OMG!!!!
I cant believe I am wet already.
Jeeeez!!
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Truepee:
Oboy Chill Now.. No Be Fight..Yhu Jhust Take Am Personal..Nnamdi Kanu Na Your Father... Forgive Me YoU Hear
hahahaha...abeg leave me...I dey vex...no be say him na my father, buh guy chech am out naw, them no talk say injustice anywhere is threat to justice anywhere? What has that guy done wrong. Person no talk say him go make another man goverment ungovernable and made true his words? Person again for another time for this same our country talk say if person win am for election that both the monkey o, dog o and baboon will b soaked in blood? That blood will flow? That heads will row? They arrest them not talk of kill them? Why would what is good for the goose not be good for the ganders in this our obodo Nigeria? The injustice is too much and almost everybody is afraid to speak up and then someone is courageous enough to call out the ills meted out against a particular set of people and they are calling for his head, why is that? Kee ihe ojoo this guy mere or said that some people from a particular part of the country never said in the wrongest way and yet nothing happened? When a particular person became the president of this country, particular people from a particular place said and did all kinda dirty stuffs against him, just to bring him down, called him all sorts of names, named animals after him and put it on social media and nobody arrested or molested them...buh do it now that same people will arrest u and term it a hate speech...? Bros is sth not wrong? Why do they want to kill him and u want them to? Why i no go vex? No, tell me?

Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / 19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO)