Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (69465 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Malawian(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yoruba people dey learn work for where Bini people dey. make that Oni do anyhow give the Bini woman, and before you know it, Oni go dey count pole like who Dem use bante take flog.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by AFONJACOW(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
yellowbar demons kitten slayers grin grin grin
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by ifycamilla(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
I won't believe this storey untill I see with my two eyes.. probably have a taste
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Odianose13(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oba dey collect bride price refund? First time I'm hearing this. I've never heard or read. Especially exposing it publicly like this. I know when African kings are tired of any of their wives, they just ignore her even while she is still in the palace. Even if she is barren, the king would just use her as a sex subject while he marries another. I guess the elders in yorubaland will be so speechless now. This is really a mess! And a first class King saying publicly that he has collected back his dowry. So funny really. The aura and charisma of a first class king is lost really.

7 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoggleB:
This woman yaf date and marry plenty.. The Big question is "Who is the next to fall in love with her"
buhari

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Krisddon: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
hammerFU:
In Igboland we dont return bride Price.

It is not refundable.
You lied bro!

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
At least the ooni has tasted her this thing
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by annawhite(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:
The kind magun wey go catch the man wey enter the kpekus ehnnn

Na hurricane style magun.....he go Summersault from the bed go ooni palace.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by annawhite(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
;
skysailor:

buhari
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by omogin(f): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
The Ooni can't even keep a woman, no wonder the Yorubas are in disarray
Who keeps a serpent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
@bold very similar to what men like you do.
Why pissed about it?
Don't dish or support what you can't take

hedonistic:
Woe betide you if you marry a 'slay queen'.

Foolish ladies of the instagram/twitter/snapchat generation who want to have their cake and eat it too. Despite their own habitual infidelity, and despite marrying a man of higher status, they still have the disgusting audacity to blurt out: "like seriously, my man mustn't cheat on me, duh, wha everrr blah blah blah'.... Even with an extramarital dick in their mouths at that very moment.

A woman that accepts her role, knows her place, and assumes her position with humility and tranquility never goes wrong. Whether Olori or the average poor petty trading woman.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Vutseck(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
hammerFU:
Unless she hates u and want to return it out of spit.

It is not refundable.

they divorced because of their unflinching love

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by omogin(f): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Odianose13:
Oba dey collect bride price refund? First time I'm hearing this. I've never heard or read. Especially exposing it publicly like this. I know when African kings are tired of any of their wives, they just ignore her even while she is still in the palace. Even if she is barren, the king would just use her as a sex subject while he marries another. I guess the elders in yorubaland will be so speechless now. This is really a mess! And a first class King saying publicly that he has collected back his dowry. So funny really. The aura and charisma of a first class king is lost really.
Really oh, binis are devilish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they are just after people's monies and glory.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yup. What makes a first class king is his ability to treat his marriage partner like filth

You people are disgustingly deplorable
Odianose13:

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by greggng: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

Wait till I take her to tb joshua for cleansing
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by alphailluminatus: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
hammerFU:

Na dis type of mumu challenge, i dey like.

I volunteer... If Ooni is not a man, let him appear wen I'm banging Olori Wuraola, i will tear him slap.

If i dont slap Ooni call me bastard. grin
RIP in advance to you bro. They have 401 gods in Yoruba land. The Oonirisa is the one on the 400.
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by nairanaira12: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
dumie:
Is this the norm now, to return the Bride Price
She should have just stayed with her Lebanese husband and not this end time ooni

Hi lady. ........ Yes, you are right; I'm a stalker tongue. At least, I'm not stalking just anybody; I'm stalking the Queenly You! kiss
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cstr1000: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
cococandy:

Do you folks even read your comments before posting?
Don't try to be more posh than a Porsche car.
We all know how to be rational. But there are things beyond the realm of physical rationality.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by okoyeizu: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Are you sure u are Igbo?
hammerFU:
In Igboland, we dont return bride Price.

It is not refundable.
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Lloydfather(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
chazdhe:
[url]Kemiashefonlovehaven.com[/url] is exclusively reporting that the revered monarch Ooni of Ife has accepted a Bride price refund from her family.

According to KFLH, for Olori Wuraola, who is the former wife of the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the coast seems clear now for her to remarry if she wishes.

This is because thee customary bride price paid by the revered monarch has been returned fully from the elders of Queen Zynab’s Family in Benin City, Nigeria.

According to a source in Benin, the Ooni was initially reluctant to collect the bride price, but was persuaded by the Elders as a way of closing the controversial marriage and separation.

“She’s free now, she’s free…,” the Ooni was quoted to have exclaimed afterwards.

The marriage which was contracted in March 2016 in elaborate ceremonies held in Benin and Ife hit the rocks over alleged infidelity.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/olori-wuraola-free-now-ooni-ife-says-accepts-bride-price-refund-benin/
after successful chase this lady out of her marriage and finished choping her kwomo this animal of a king has finally divorced her.

Yoruba chief's and their attitude of collecting someone's wife are like 5/6.
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by otokx(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoggleB:
This woman yaf date and marry plenty..
The Big question is "Who is the next to fall in love with her"

FFK

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by TheGreatIYANU: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Big ops to the ex-queen's next husband. He will obviously not be Nigerian... not even African!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by AuroraB(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
What about the spiritual cleansing that the chief priest proposed to perform on her to prevent her male partners from dying?
grin Bros lipsrsealed
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Don't try to be more posh than a Porsche car.
We all know how to be rational. But there are things beyond the realm of physical rationality.
Any stories to keep acquiring more vaginas for yourselves.
FOH with the BS. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by divinehand2003(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Bros lipsrsealed

Hi, my queen.
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Odianose13(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
cococandy:
Yup. What makes a first class king is his ability to treat his marriage partner like filth

You people are disgustingly deplorable

So u mean if a woman is barren or commits infidelity (as the media makes us biliv btw the Ooni and his Olori). Divorce is the answer or what. Could u explain further ur bitterness to my response? They made a mistake marrying in the first place. I don't support divorce and Wura knew who she was marrying before she went into the Ooni's abode. He is a traditional ruler! So whatever civil or Western culture u biliv does not apply in their marriage. Its strictly TRADITIONAL and the king can be polygamous. She is treated more as filth now cos she complicated her life by marrying a full blown traditionalist and having her bride price returned in the full knowledge of the public. Leaving her in the palace and marrying another is far better than the mess she is in. I'm from Edo State and I knew her back then when I was in UNIBEN in 2004, so I don't wish her bad. If ure from Edo, ull understand what it means when a dowry is returned! She is in deep shit at the moment. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cstr1000: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
cococandy:

Any stories to keep acquiring more vaginas for yourselves.
FOH with the BS. undecided
okay
Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoggleB:
This woman yaf date and marry plenty..
The Big question is "Who is the next to fall in love with her"
d funny thing is DAT she didn't even dissolve her previous marriage before getting married to d oni , her previous husband is a close friend of mine, she called him at night and told him DAT she is now married to a bigger shot. d guy cried bitterly cos he spent a lot on her, she's a disgrace to women spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by Bestbeelieve: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

LMAOOOOOO......laffff wan kill me.....at the end of the day they're just all ordinary people!

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Your opinion isn't fact
Odianose13:

So u mean if a woman is barren or commits infidelity (as the media makes us biliv btw the Ooni and his Olori). Divorce is the answer or what. Could u explain further ur bitterness to my response? They made a mistake marrying in the first place. I don't support divorce, but Wura knew who she was marrying before she went into the Ooni's abode. He is a traditional ruler! So whatever civil or Western culture u biliv does not apply in their marriage. Its strictly TRADITIONAL and the king can be polygamous. She is treated more as filth now cos she complicated her life by marrying a full blown traditionalist. Leaving her in the palace and marrying another is far better than the mess she is in. I'm from Edo State and I knew her back then when I was in UNIBEN in 2004, so I don't wish her bad. But she is in deep shit at the moment. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife by AuroraB(f): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
divinehand2003:

Hi, my queen.
grin Just dropped-by grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos] / Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.