Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71526 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
There will be reprisal attacks and counter reprisal attacks.

Let us all thank Buhari.

His mission is hereby accomplished.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by wakes: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
What I seriously think now is Ibos be allowed to peacefully go to their Biafra.
Or why is it so difficult to let them go?
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by dvee2: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fake news!!!!! Planted by IPOB miscreants
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
snoopylinus:

They are not terrorist,they have killed no one,they are clamouring for referendum thats all,they want out,they are tired and done with the marriage,!!you cam not force one Nigeria of no benefits on them....they want a country of their own...they want to start afresh....simple

Let's watch how things turn out. NK won't survive this month a free man, he is returning to prison or he will remain a fugitive. Enough is enough. Ipob is not Biafra and cannot decieve people to think so. Igbos are hardworking people who mostly hate violence, the average Igbo man will not attack a helpless Hausa man who is selling Wristwatch and hand bangle to survive, let alone kill him. But Ipob yoot are miscreants and are capable of the worst. They should be hanged upside down and punched on their balls 24 times a day, that is once every hour, until they realize how irresponsible they are.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmm...if care is not taken ,reprisal attacks will happen in the north....and na Igbo's get shops pass they will suffer the more for it.

these biafran guys should rethink their action

I'm not ready for war oo
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Not really.
trust me... you have no idea what the hausas are capable of
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
uzoclinton:
trust me... you have no idea what the hausas are capable of
Lol. Okay.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by motherfucker: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Benevee:
. Ipob now acting foolishly why attack the Hausas? will attacking the innocent hausas in the street bring Biafra,?? don't you know this can cause an uproar in the northern region putting the lives of innocent igbos in trouble( which is even the worst as hausas can kill without sympathy)

pls my Igbo brothers take it easy.. if Biafra is really the will of God no man can stop it.

meanwhile #istandwithonenigeria

You are not serious. Ful.ani herd.s.emen have been killing people and Bu.hari did forking northing about it. Na Igbos him sabi attack. Let those in the North carry out reprisal attack on Igbos and we will bury this country once and for all.

The shit Buhair is looking for he will get it. That man will not die a peaceful death... go tell him.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

ndigbos are presently attacking hausas in the east.
wif Bokoharam,Igbos, Fulani Herdmens,N.DELTA crises it is now clear, Federal Government Is A Failure.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
That's the problem. Father why are we cursed with stupid leaders?

I saw this coming. This thing will escalate and reverberate across the nation.

Soon the militants will start their own.

Why should this idiotic President push Nigeria into war?

So pissed off.
Well, all I know is war is coming to North. Abuja according Baba Awolowo shall be ruined to ashes. SouthWest is not for North. This is not 1966!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
onwuakpachris:
plsssssss I use God beg all the Igbo corpers in the north to start fleeing the north as soon as possible...life no get duplicate oooooo

You are talking about the threat to Igbo corpers in the north. However, I do not agree with you as the threat is not only to the Igbo corper but to all southerners living in the north as the Hausa see all southerners as one tribe given our way of dressing and speaking pidgin english and the rest of it all.

The current happens is a threat to all southern tribes living in the north and not just the Igbo corpers or Igbo traders.

BUHARI IS THREATING TO KILL NNAMDI KANU, very soon the Niger delta militant will come out with a threat to the federal government by the resumption of pipeline bombing to cripple our dwindling crude oil supplies to the international market.

NIGERIA IS AT A DELICATE PERIOD UNDER BUHARI.

Like what Oshiomole told Buhari where he describe Nigeria as a sinking ship and that if the passenger are not redistributing, he Buhari should prepare Nigeria for a greater catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by josielewa(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
brize:
Yorubas we are not unaware of your media instigation but we will handle you our own way when the time comes
ode...you will handle yoruba....u no get sense....better handle yourself so u dont go into extinction if mata set....wetin concern us for dis mata...na una and hausa....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
This country has never been this divided...

That's what happens when 15million zombies decide to vote a tribalistic bigot!

....second civil war loading.

Buhari has no business governing any country.
This civil war will get Hausa/Fulani ethnic cleansing because South is now more united than before.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Viergeachar: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Too bad!

How long shall we continue to shy away from the national question?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
motherfucker:

You are not serious. Ful.ani herd.s.emen have been killing people and Bu.hari did forking northing about it. Na Igbos him sabi attack. Let those in the North carry out reprisal attack on Igbos and we will bury this country once and for all.

The shit Buhair is looking for he will get it. That man will not die a peaceful death... go tell him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
nice one,
the little misunderstanding has died down,
heard its between traders,
oya face front!
Stop crying more than the bereaved
Tell your brothers not to bring war to our peaceful Rs, Oyigbo isn't Abia state.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Viergeachar: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
I expect the National Assembly to take some bold steps already...talking about amending the currrent useless constitution... angry
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Proof?
Does ur goggle hv fault. Goggle ur proof
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
wink2015:

You are talking about the threat to Igbo corpers in the north. However, I do not agree with you as the threat is not only to the Igbo corper but to all southerners living in the north as the Hausa see all southerners as one tribe given our way of dressing and speaking pidgin english and the rest of it all.

The current happens is a threat to all southern tribes living in the north and not just the Igbo corpers or Igbo traders.

BUHARI IS THREATING TO KILL NNAMDI KANU, very soon the Niger delta militant will come out with a threat to the federal government by the resumption of pipeline bombing to cripple our dwindling crude oil supplies to the international market.

Like what Oshiomole told Buhari where he describe Nigeria as a sinking ship and that if the passenger are not redistributing, he Buhari should prepare Nigeria for a greater catastrophe.
seconded man.....I js started with corpers cus u no that those helpless youths are the easiest target 4 dose blood sucking demons...I support ur views tho..nice analysis
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is how the pogrom started which resulted to civil war of 1966. Though I condemned the act of Nigeria Army invading the useless P and I manager's house but the miscreants attacking the innocent northerners may result to reprisal to their brothers/sisters in the north.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Does ur goggle hv fault. Goggle ur proof
goggle indeed grin. Is google the only search engine you know?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by pazienza(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
All I see is set up plan to give a dog a bad name before hanging it.

Only a video footage, detailing what actually transpired in Oyigbo will suffice, every other propaganda will treated as such, ie Propaganda.

IPOB remain a peaceful, non violent group.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by learnedman(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
I trust the Hausas. Them no dey too make mouth. Na action them dey take.
I love their mastery of knives and cutlass.
look at u,are u not deranged in glorifying violence against your fellow human being
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DropShot: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
motherfucker:
Go and die... moronic fool!
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, please apply the rule on this frustrated thing.
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by iLickAnalFungus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
brize:
Ipob is not a violent group and has no recorded case of such, why are hausa fulani attacking them in their own land, why is the army dancing their lazy dance in the most peaceful region of Africa and the world? they should note that once Biafrans pick up arms then its a bye bye to this British contraption called Nigeria
War is bad bro..
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by mumnana: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty
peaceful in what sense, attacking the hausas or what. pls receive common sense.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
AFONJACOW:
save ur strength , leave pH before it became too late... simply

do I look like a Hausa man to u?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by drefe2real: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
wink2015:

You Igbo's should stop dragging Niger Delta into your Biafra. Majority of South South tribes did not support Biafra in the civil war. No militant will go and attack any oil installation because of an Igbo man. Wetin concern Niger Delta concern Biafra. Who wan jump from frying pan to fire.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
franxalive:

Are you SANE undecided
of course

why?

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
aminu790:
War is peace; freedom is slavery and ignorance is strenght
George Orwell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.