Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71505 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Let me say this before i take a stroll no soldier wants a war within
But if dats wat d Igbos want, we would gladly oblige. Don't think usa can come to issue us threats lik dey normally do . Nigeria is a sovereign nation. Igbos go just shout n later keep quiet
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
AFONJACOW:
we expect them to start... any Biafran that die in north has his / her self to blame... ikwere land will be too hot to my yellowbar friends grin grin grin
what's dis one saying since na yorubas be ur problem?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
menwongo:

Real guys don't brag about what they are. Are you sure you are in NAVY?

IPOB defense force IDF. Or BSS. 4ny

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
menwongo:

Real guys don't brag about what they are. Are you sure you are in NAVY?

IPOB defense force IDF. Or BSS.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty

Just a simple dialogue will solve dis issue. D painful part is d poor masses will b d one to suffer most.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

No!

They just need to vote for another person, keep abusing the winner and hope he gives them all the important posts available. undecided undecided

Weyrey Peoples !
grin grin grin

Stop beating around the bush.

Buhari's 5% comment came b4 the abuse. Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikechuob: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

I hope you have family members (even extended), living in the north right now and we can tell them that YOu said "You dont give a f2k about their life".

Typical IPOB and Ibo mentality: "I before Others" (Ibo).

But dont worry, it willcome hoem (home) to roost, that you can bet on
. undecided undecided

You mean the animal that was a second ago rejoicing and hoping igbo gets killed up north is here forming care.

Dumb monkey. Take your miserable ass and go lick the asshole of your hausa masters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:

My eyes r heavy now but I found myself praying dis short prayers " Lord let this not get outta hands Lord"

Northerners are known to be very volatile but what these Igbos miscreants are doing is like adding Petrol ot a keg of Gun Powder!

Why give them a very LEGITIMATE EXCUSE to exterminate you?
All these their Gra-Gra is just Bravado, Yiibos are known to be cowards, right after the bravado. angry angry

I was expecting there will be sane ones amongst them that will quickly recognise the danger ans sue for Peace so that the situation will not get out of hand but all these Piglets and their Nnamdi kanu are all reading from the same script: Baosting for nothing!

Using "Sense" is not cowardice.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
sdkalu:
I'm not really a fan of Ipob. But buhari has awaken the spirit with his actions and inactions. When 1st Oct Ultimatum was issued there was no python dance, not even on boko haram affected states. Why send troops to the most peaceful state in Nigeria. If buhari used Yaradua's method on militants and dialog we won't be here now. For those calling for war, don't forget war knows no friend or foe. It will affect us all. I pray the history of 1967 won't repeat itself. Because there will be surprises of both sides. All goepolitical zones has international airport.

#iwantbiafra not war
You cant get Biafra without war
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari thinks everything can be solved with brute. The country is disintegrating tight under his nose. Stupid Buhari sending soldiers to kill unarmed civilians while his Fulani kinsmen are killing at will.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikechuob: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=drefe2real post=60397403][/quote]

I'm from ND you dumbass. I'm delta igbo

I mean my God why are you niggerian illiterate. Also the topic we're one is about an igbo group in ND killing Hausas.

Go and read Biafran history before showing the illiterate you are. The ND minorities supported Ojukwu in the beginning during the war. Ojukwu ignoring their advices is what turned some of the eastern minoroties against Biafra.

Most of the minorities whom fought against Biafra where from midwest which last I checked was not part of Biafra.
The eastern minorities were divided. Some fought for Biafra while the other fought for niggeria.

Pick up a f2king history book and READ!!! It's not that hard
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
what's dis one saying since na yorubas be ur problem?

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Fagg0t that writes like an infant trying to teach English. Illiterate I meant DRIPPING, not drilling you dumb neatherthal. Go and learn wtf a metaphor is before turning to savage skull mining english teacher.

Oh see the hypocrisy. See the buf00n asking me to use "engage my brain before writing."

Oya tell us the what are the crimes of the corpers that were killed by Northerners in 2011?
Or the crimes of the southerners killed since 1953 all the way till now up north?
What are the crimes of the Igbo and yoruba lady beheaded by Northerners several months ago?
What are the crimes of the men, women and children attacked and killed during the Mrs.world show few years ago?
What are the crimes of all the community in SS, SE, your South West, and MB the fulani have attacked and killed as well as raped women for the past several months?

Illiterate savage monkey

Oh now fear don touch your body knowing that your skull mining Savage tribe would be among those killed. I thought you were rejoicing 5 seconds ago that hausa would retailate. Just like you, I pray they do too. Your Savage community is going to among those laid out beautifully. Like I said inform your brethren to screech "I'm afonja, not igbo". That'll probably save them grin grin grin grin...NOT Monkey

You must be freaking running mad right now, l can feel the pain in your post! grin grin grin

Just stop foaming from both sides of your mouth like the rabid dog that you are, the sputum dey reach dis side sef!
shocked shocked grin grin grin

Wait, let me call an ambulance for you....
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Benevee:

am not

am Igbo from Anambra precisely from dunu-kofia LGA
anybody can claim anything... u sound like ndi ofe mmanu
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
PointZerom:

Igbos gave me 5% votes, they should not expect anything from my govnt......... Mumummadu Buhari started it.

And why did you give him 5% vote? Is it not because you hate him? You expect the man you hate to treat you like he would the one who loves him? And how is that suppossed to lead to war? Will Buhari stay in office forever?

Just continue.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by drefe2real: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

They are just INCAPABLE OF LEARNING from History!
Its so sad.

In 1967, they relied on the Yorubas joining them to fight the north, to win the war they started. grin grin
In 1969, they relied on the Nigerian Govt they are fighting, to come and feed them. shocked shocked
In 2017, they are relying on Asari Dokubo to come and defend them!
grin grin shocked shocked

Why these Pigs cant learn from the past, beats my wonder. angry angry

They think someone will go and fight their battle for them na. Let them keep waiting. After them cause trouble finish, dem dey find who dem go deceive to go die for them na. Typical Igbo man trick; dem think say dem too get sense na.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikechuob: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

You must be freaking running mad right now, l can feel the pain in your post! grin grin grin

Just stop foaming from both sides of your mouth like the rabid dog that you are, the sputum dey reach dis side sef!
shocked shocked grin grin grin

Wait, let me call an ambulance for you....

Answer the question and stop running around the Bush like a mad man

If you like feel electricity jolts too through that skull mining Savage head of yours but make sure to answer my question

Oya tell us the what are the crimes of the corpers that were killed by Northerners in 2011?
Or the crimes of the southerners killed since 1953 all the way till now up north?
What are the crimes of the Igbo and yoruba lady beheaded by Northerners several months ago?
What are the crimes of the men, women and children attacked and killed during the Mrs.world show few years ago?
What are the crimes of all the community in SS, SE, your South West, and MB the fulani have attacked and killed as well as raped women for the past several months?

I'm waiting
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
sallyzan:
I am so disappointed at this government

Someone should tell Buhari that his approach is wrong! Very wrong!!

But NK's approach was very right! Very right and civilized!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Milestones: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
This country has never been this divided...

That's what happens when 15million zombies decide to vote a tribalistic bigot!

....second civil war loading.

Buhari has no business governing any country.
:YOU ARE MISSING THE POINTS AND AT THE SAME TIME MIXING THINGS UP, ARE YOU FROM THE MOON OR TOO YOUNG TO FIGURE ISSUES OUT WITH A CLEAR MIND? PLEASE TALK PEACE AND NOT WAR.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by ComrZionDanladi: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
That means this IPOB don't wish well for their brothers and sisters who are doing well in the north...
I just hope it ends there because when the Hausa's take action it gonna be deadly
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
AFONJACOW:
anybody can claim anything... u sound like ndi ofe mmanu

you don't need to believe me anyway.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by makasimatics(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.

ship up! do your worse!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:

Would u like me to paint u a little of wat I know about d fulanis? Don't even add d fulanis into these, because even hausas can't handle d fulanis.
Fulanis r very peaceful n loving till u touch dem n d world will end wen de done with u
The Fulanis may be too hot for the Hausas but not for us the people of the Niger-Delta. We did not know the Hausa/Fulanis neither had we fought any war with them until the British brought us together in one country. We had never been defeated in battles. So don't jump into conclusion. Let me tell you, the reason why many southerners refrain themselves from violence and revenge is because of their Christian Faith which is against violence, and not that they are afraid. If we should put aside religion and come out to match violence with violence, I tell you the Fulanis won't be able to withstand it. For your information I'm not Igbo and I'm not clamouring for Biafra. But I'm just trying to correct that wrong impression that Hausa/Fulani have monopoly of violence or they are stronger than other Nigerians! They are not.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop beating around the bush.

Buhari's 5% comment came b4 the abuse. Kiss the truth

I have kissed it but you just need to go back to between January 2015 and MArch 2015 (even on Nairaland) and read what your fellow Puglets were writing/saying about Buhari as a person.
I understand differing opinions when we belong tp different parties.
I even understand 'yabbis' in Politics but what l cant figure-out is when the attacks go personal and along ethnic lines?
Do you knwo how many Igbos OPENLY said on air, that they wish Buhari will die in london and never come back?

Even if you dont like someone, you should be "diplomatic enough" not to make it so obvious and even when you do, dont let them think it is "hatred for their people or religion".
That is when it gets 'personal'.

You guys took the elelction personal and Buhari, having won, has not forgotten that.

But l still think he was even generous, going by the number of Igbos in his cabinets, if it was oBJ, l bet that man is one retaliating goon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Anaskie(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
anyebedgreat:
It happens every 50 years. When igbos are about to be relevant in Nigeria, they will start doing something stupid that will take them backwards again. Me thinks they should go back to isreal and offer the necessary sacrifices to chukwu abiala abiala. Maybe then they will get an answer to why they were banished from isreal in the first place and then erase whatever curse is upon them.

Lol. I'm Igbo and I actually find this funny!

grin grin
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dat9jakid:
This is so wrong, the media is even escalating the whole thing, war is not an option, this thing no be movie, FG should use sense and calm this, there was no need sending soldiers to the east, wise people say silence is the best answer given to fools, the more they are giving them attention, the more they are feeling powerful, this should just stop please, I'm begging undecided

Alright. I will let FG know you are begging...but, unbahalf of Biafra or Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by stagamagadasca(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.
my brother if ur not tayad of this country I am..many are...the Biafra are tayad and if its death that will do justice in d name of war with what am seeing we ready....
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Milestones: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

But NK's approach was very right! Very right aHOW?nd civilized!!
HOW WHAT HAS KANU DONE WELL AND SHOW WHAT DOES KNOW HOW TO DO WELL, IF HE IS JAILED TODAY WHAT NUMBERS OF YEARS WILL YOU HELP HIM TO SERVE. MR. PUSHER.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by positivetaught: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
A simple acceptance by the government to look into the various agitations in the country n willingness to positively consider the wide call for restructuring would nip all these unnecessary tension in the country but to the buharia,buhari is perfect n knows it all!!,those talking of war war n how the Igbo's would be crushed should think deeply, in the event of war I doubt much if it will be Nigeria vs Biafra again, as many parts of the country are also frustrated right now,if we must be one then let's truly be one simple.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:

Hope wen hausas start in d north igbos don't cry foul?
Na only igbos dey north?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by cjrane: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD AND INSTIGATING VIOLENCE WITH DECEITFUL HEADLINE.

The Nigerian army opened fired on IPOB members and killed them. Hausa and Igbo traders closed their shops for safety. IPOB never attacked traders nor did they even attack the army needlessly shooting at them.

Mods do the needful.

Those inciting Nigerians to kill each other have no clue what they are asking for when violence goes full circle.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Onitsha tensed up already as news filtered in, let them just confine that madness there in Abia and Rivers states.
Even the suya guys on my street and the next were absent today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.