Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives (55090 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by earthcrust: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2017
No human without secrets.either good or bad .if there is trust to protect one another's unclothedness there will be no secrets
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Flashh: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Sanctecosma:

... The last I remember, Samson never married the woman in question (Delilah). It was his lust that led to his doom.

No she wasn't. Samson was just had this lust feeling towards her, which he never knew he was dealing with the devil.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by UjSizzle(f): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2017
greatface:
Secrets?

The Title Reads "Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives" but the body sounds more like "How To Make Your Man Not To Keep Secrets From You."

I may be wrong please somebody correct me.
Biko you're so right.
Or How To Please A Man.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Flashh: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2017
SoniaUK:

They where not husband and wife. Get some sense.
It was never stated in just that short post, that she was his wife. Samson just had this lust feeling towards her, which he never knew he was dealing with the devil, had stated earlier.

BTW... You have difficulties in comprehension, and lacks the ability to settle down and think about something before deducing in a naive way; just as you goofed at the bolded.

You don't have to be pained when we say things that doesn't favor women/femenine, which obviously shows you are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Flashh: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Kaybaba5:

I almost forgot
But u wake me up

Thanks
If you say so. Lol

BTW... You are highly welcome sir!
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Flashh: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Not every thing a woman should tell her husband too.

I have property my hus is not aware of. Is that OK?
Madam, you are mean. This isn't a secret, you just decided not to tell him about this,which is dismaying.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Sanctecosma(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Flashh:
Samson told a woman his secret, she used it against him.

Not everything you tell your wife.

... The last I remember, Samson never married the woman in question (Delilah). It was his lust that led to his doom.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Sanctecosma(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
greatface:
Secrets?

The Title Reads "Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives" but the body sounds more like "How To Make Your Man Not To Keep Secrets From You."

I may be wrong please somebody correct me.

You must have an eagle eye. You know, I thought as much as I was reading the post. The incongruity between the heading and the body is glaring.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by YelloweWest: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Flashh:

Madam, you are mean. This isn't a secret, you just decided not to tell him about this,which is dismaying.
What then is a secret??

The hypocrisy of you men stinks to high heaven.
You just said keeping secrets makes a man. Why does keeping secret make a woman wicked?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Flashh: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

What then is a secret??

You just said keeping secrets makes a man. Why does keeping secret make a woman wicked?
You see, your family/marriage, do it anyhow it appeaces you. But, don't later come here to open a thread, saying 'not to had told my husband I have a property somewhere is killing my marriage'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by devour129: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Only in 9ja ! When is time for tax clearance,she will know every
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by hartson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Brb
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Women are naturally poor when it comes to Confidentiality.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

What then is a secret??

Hehehe. No mind them! E pain am!!!
He keeps secrets, I keep secrets grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by greatface(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
MyIncorp:

Yours and the OP's title are correct.
Clearify me.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by greatface(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sanctecosma:

You must have an eagle eye. You know, I thought as much as I was reading the post. The incongruity between the heading and the body is glaring.
good you noticed
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by greatface(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
UjSizzle:
Biko you're so right. Or How To Please A Man.
you got it clear
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by coolviv: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ha!!! This one na small secret na ...will not even disturb the wife''s life especially if her kids are grown.
Try a woman''s secret na...instant stroke or heart attack. That you have been training your best friend''s son and gateman''s daughter for 20 yrs ..eye go clear you..

All this one no be secret abeg. .na normal issues of life.
Make your wife your enemy (quiet enemy)..u go know how far..

Na God go save marriages...no gender has the monopoly on evil in marriage.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
men from the christian world do suffer in silence
a man who is more sexually active than the wife is being deprived the liberty if marrying another wife
the husband would then need to have a concubine or mistress outside and keep it a secret from the wife untill he is dead

thank God am a muslim
i know i can not love you equally,even children born of same parents are not loved equally
but if i can be able to provide for the two of them,then why not.
Re: Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives by Sanctecosma(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Flashh:

... Which led to his doom which had nothing to do with marital union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.