Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In (5584 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2017
[ GSA Daily Devotional 02/10/2017
Topic : The Holy Spirit
Text : Acts 1:8
'But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth'.

Introduction
After the salvation of a person, the next most important thing that can happen to such person is to be filled with the Holy Spirit so as to run the race with ease, to finish well and to reach the uttermost goal, which is eternity in God’s Kingdom where we shall reign with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as King forever.

Holy Spirit As A Person
Holy Spirit is a divine personal being and must be related to as such. He is the third person of the Godhead, that is God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ makes this clear when He refers to Holy Spirit as the Comforter in John 14:16 "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever". I pray as we regard Him as a person in our lives, He shall help us, intercede for us, strengthen us and stand by us always in Jesus mighty name.
Brethren, it is more than just an experience receiving the Holy Spirit because as a Divine Personality, He comes to live in us, to dwell in us and to make His home in us. Therefore, receiving the Holy Spirit is just the beginning of an exciting journey if we grief Him not

Holy Spirit, A Promise From God.
God through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has promised us to pour out this Spirit upon us in respective of age, race, status or tribe. Joel 2:28 "And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions".
The promise of the Holy Spirit is for the body of Christ of which you and I are members as we see in Acts 1:5 " For John baptized with water, but not many days from now you shall be baptized with (placed in, introduced into) the Holy Spirit". The fulfillment of this is seen in Acts 2:33 " Being therefore lifted high by and to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promised [blessing which is the] Holy Spirit, He has made this outpouring which you yourselves both see and hear".
I pray that people shall see the evidence of the Holy Spirit in our lives in Jesus name, amen.

Personal declaration : I shall be alerted always to the Holy Spirit in Jesus mighty name.

Prayer Points.
1. Father, give me more of your spirit.
2. Father, give me the grace to allow the Holy Spirit to operate maximally in my life.
3. Father in the spirit of independence, give me total freedom from sin, self and satan in Jesus mighty name.
4. Father, make my ways prosperous as I go this week, this month, and in this last quarter of this year in Jesus Name
5. Father, anoint me with the anointing of ease as I journey in this season in Jesus mighty name.

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by kolin4ril99(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
First Things First

Do you want to be the type of person who is kind and loving to other people? Do you want to be a person who shows the kind of love to others that God shows to you? Do you want to be a source of life to your family, friends, the person you are dating—and the person you will eventually marry? Then you need a source of life. This is how it was always meant to be. Love embraced becomes love extended. It is the natural outworking of being loved first by God (see 1 John 4:19). When you have a source of life, you can be a source of life.

In John 4, Jesus explained how each of us have a deep longing in our souls to be loved. Jesus was talking to a woman at a well, and at one point he said to her, “You have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband” (verse 18 niv). He also said, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water” (verse 10 niv). Jesus was saying, “You have been looking for satisfaction for your deep soul thirst in the arms of men—and you cannot find it there. You have misdiagnosed your need.” Jesus was saying the only satisfaction for the longing in her soul was found in God, the source of life, and not in any human relationships.

When you use a dating relationship to validate yourself, it only leads to sucking the life out of the other person. This is how toxic dating relationships are formed. This is why so many go wrong. When you bring God-sized needs to other human beings, there is no way they can meet those needs. Nor can you offer them unconditional love on the days they are struggling, because they are the ones who represent your source. But when God is your source, it becomes the most natural thing in the world to let his love flow through you and into the person you are dating. When you know you are truly beloved, it is easy to love others. When you have an inexhaustible resource of love, you can then be a source of love for others.

If you are in Christ, you know you are cherished by the most beautiful and powerful being in existence. He knows your name. He sees you. He gave all to make you his. He will never give up on you. So, before you date—and before you choose to marry your mate—you need to be meeting with your Maker and forming a relationship with him. It is in the stability of walking with Christ that you have the resources to bless the person you’re dating.

Respond

Why is it critical to have God as your source of life so you can be a source of life for another? What happens when you get this order wrong?

How does your relationship with God impact your relationship with the person you are dating? How does your relationship with God impact the way you see yourself?

What do you need to do today to grow in your relationship with God? What practical steps will you put in place to make this happen?
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by kolin4ril99(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm blessed by this teaching... Can we get more teachings on the Holy Spirit

I never knew this kind of group is on nl.
mimopel:
[ GSA Daily Devotional 02/10/2017
Topic : The Holy Spirit
Text : Acts 1:8
'But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth'.

Introduction
After the salvation of a person, the next most important thing that can happen to such person is to be filled with the Holy Spirit so as to run the race with ease, to finish well and to reach the uttermost goal, which is eternity in God’s Kingdom where we shall reign with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as King forever.

Holy Spirit As A Person
Holy Spirit is a divine personal being and must be related to as such. He is the third person of the Godhead, that is God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ makes this clear when He refers to Holy Spirit as the Comforter in John 14:16 "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever". I pray as we regard Him as a person in our lives, He shall help us, intercede for us, strengthen us and stand by us always in Jesus mighty name.
Brethren, it is more than just an experience receiving the Holy Spirit because as a Divine Personality, He comes to live in us, to dwell in us and to make His home in us. Therefore, receiving the Holy Spirit is just the beginning of an exciting journey if we grief Him not

Holy Spirit, A Promise From God.
God through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has promised us to pour out this Spirit upon us in respective of age, race, status or tribe. Joel 2:28 "And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions".
The promise of the Holy Spirit is for the body of Christ of which you and I are members as we see in Acts 1:5 " For John baptized with water, but not many days from now you shall be baptized with (placed in, introduced into) the Holy Spirit". The fulfillment of this is seen in Acts 2:33 " Being therefore lifted high by and to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promised [blessing which is the] Holy Spirit, He has made this outpouring which you yourselves both see and hear".
I pray that people shall see the evidence of the Holy Spirit in our lives in Jesus name, amen.

Personal declaration : I shall be alerted always to the Holy Spirit in Jesus mighty name.

Prayer Points.
1. Father, give me more of your spirit.
2. Father, give me the grace to allow the Holy Spirit to operate maximally in my life.
3. Father in the spirit of independence, give me total freedom from sin, self and satan in Jesus mighty name.
4. Father, make my ways prosperous as I go this week, this month, and in this last quarter of this year in Jesus Name
5. Father, anoint me with the anointing of ease as I journey in this season in Jesus mighty name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2017
kolin4ril99:
I'm blessed by this teaching... Can we get more teachings on the Holy Spirit

I never knew this kind of group is on nl.

Good morning
The group is not on NL its a WhatsApp group..so u have to send ur number to me if u would love to be added...but u must be single not married to be there...

I just copy the message from the group to nairaland
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2017
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Tuesday , October 03, 2017*
*TOPIC : Work of the Holy Spirit*
*TEXT : 2 Timothy  1:7*
*For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.*

Holy Spirit in one's life plays important roles in the journey of a believer. His work in our lives as Christians cannot be overemphasised. Some works of the Holy  Spirit include but not limited to these; He comforts, He advocate for us, He prays for us when we don't know what to pray, He brings things to remembrance, He energies us to witness among other works. Work of the Holy Spirit can be seen in the life of a believer at the  new birth and in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

*Work of the Holy Spirit in the new birth*
At the point of one's salvation, there is a deposit or measure of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer. In other words, every born again believer has the Holy Spirit in a measure  through the new birth. However, the measure of the Holy Spirit in a believer at the new birth  does not equate to the baptism of the Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ talks about in *Luke 24 : 49,  And behold, I will send forth upon you what My Father has promised; but remain in the city [Jerusalem] until you are clothed with power from on high.* The main work of the Holy Spirit in the new  birth is to witness to our spirit that we are children of God, *Romans 8 :16 The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God.*

*Work of the Holy Spirit in the baptism of the Holy Spirit*
Besides witnessing to our spirit that we are the children of God due to the new birth by the Holy Spirit, Jesus  Christ wants us as a believer to be empowered so that we can truly represent Him here on earth and continue to preach the gospel across the world through the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There is a work of the Holy Spirit that God desires to perform in the life of every believer following the new birth experience which is called the infilling of the Holy Spirit or Holy Spirit  baptism. The work of the Holy Spirit in the baptism of the Holy Spirit is energies believer to be a true witness of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in power and in deed, *Acts 1: 8, But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.*  Baptism of the Holy Spirit gives every believer easy access to the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I pray that the power to be a true witness of Jesus Christ in power and in deed shall be released unto us in Jesus name, amen.

*Personal  declaration:*
The work of the Holy Spirit shall be obvious in my life.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Thank God for another new day.
2. Father, please endue me with your power to witness  without fear.
3. Father, help me to harness the potent in Holy Spirit  Baptism.
4. Father, anoint me with the oil of gladness as I go today.
5. Father, please don't give in to the evil consents of my enemies over my life and family in Jesus name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number thnx

Send to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo.com of WhatsApp Daniel on 08038261313 to boom am interview
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by opensine: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
mimopel:

Good morning
The group is not on NL its a WhatsApp group..so u have to send ur number to me if u would love to be added...but u must be single not married to be there...

I just copy the message from the group to nairaland
. @ mimopel, does it mean a widower can not join the group?
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
opensine:
. @ mimopel, does it mean a widower can not join the group?

Y not....if He is a child of God n single
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 3:20am On Oct 05, 2017
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Wednesday, October 04, 2017*
*TOPIC : Believer, the temple of the Holy Spirit*
*TEXT : 1 Corinthian 6 : 19*
*Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own.*

A temple is a structure that provides accommodation or shelter for something. Holy Spirit as the third person in Godhead needs a place to dwell in order to carry out some works. In the old testament, Holy Spirit dwelt only in the temple made by man. He doesn't stay in just any place in the temple, but in the Holy of holies. *Leviticus 16 : 23 Aaron shall come into the Tent of Meeting and put off the linen garments which he put on when he went into the Holy of Holies, and leave them there*

Thank God for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who paid the price for believer to be found worthy to be the carrier of the Holy Spirit, *1 Corinthians 6 : 20, You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.*

What a great privilege for a believer to be the temple of the Holy Spirit, it means, his presence shall be with such, whether sleeping, working, travelling, doing exams, praying, meditating, and other activities of ours. Hallelujah! ...

Satan in his craftiness, having known the beauty of being the temple of the Holy Spirit always make effort in making a believer not fit for the Holy Spirit to dwell in. He knows that if he can get a believer to use the members of his/her body in unholy ways without repentance, the Holy Spirit will not want to live in such a body. *Romans 8 : 12 says, I appeal to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.*

The scripture say we should be wise as a serpent so that we will not yield to the lust of the flesh. Brethren, to overcome the lust  of the flesh, let what is written in Philippians 4 : 8 be our watch word * For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].*

He (devil) will bring evil suggestions to us in order to get us defiled, in all these, let always say no to satan and yes to Jesus. He may whisper to us that it is just once and that nobody is looking, commit fornication, steal that money, go to that wild party, patronise the brothel down there etc .Yielding to these wiles of satan will definitely dirty the temple of the Holy Spirit which is our body. We should reply him that our hands have been crucified, so we can't steal, our legs have been crucified, so we can't go to the wild party and so on.

Brethren, keeping our body always fit for the Holy Spirit may seem difficult, but know that the grace of God is sufficient for us to do all things.

Personal declaration:
I shall not yield the members of my body to the wiles of satan in Jesus name.

Personal Prayer Points
1. Praise God for the breaking of another new day.
2. Father, help me to consecrated my body unto YOU only.
3. Father, prove yourself as the Lord of lords over my life and family today and always.
4. Father, open the windows of heaven and pour your blessings upon me as I go today.
5. Father, perform your miracles and wonders in my life and family in Jesus name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
GSA DEVOTIONAL STUDY ( 5th October, 2017)

Topic: *The Holy Spirit within: God for us, God with us and God in us*

Text: *John 14: 16,17*

The Holy Spirit has been described as the neglected member of the Godhead, because while many Christians know about God as their loving heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus as their risen Saviour, they do not know much about the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. Many Christians are like the twelve men at Ephesus who said, “�We have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit”� (Acts 19:2). This theme is sadly neglected; in the New Testament alone He is mentioned scores of times and yet in much preaching and teaching today He is ignored. No wonder the Church is weak and powerless and that the testimony of many Christians is so weak! It is impossible to live and serve the Lord effectively without relying on the Holy Spirit’s power, the One who lives within us. First of all we must emphasise three fundamental truths:

1. *The Holy Spirit is a Person*. He is divine (Acts 5:3-4); He is the third Person in the Trinity (Matthew 3:16-17). Read John chapters 14, 15 and 16, and notice all the references to the Holy Spirit in which He is clearly presented as a Person, one with the Father and with Christ Himself.

2. *The Holy Spirit indwells every Christian.* This is clearly taught in Scripture �- compare John 14:16-17; Romans 5:5; Romans 8:8-9; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 1 Thessalonians 4:8. In these references the Holy Spirit is said to dwell �’in’� the Christian. He has been ‘�given’� to the Christian. The Christian �’has’� the Holy Spirit.

3. *The Holy Spirit indwells the Christian as the executive of the Godhead*, meaning that He is the member of the Godhead who is today active in the life of the Christian. He lives within the Christian to make real in him all that God the Father has planned and all that God the Son has made possible.

The divine standard that God has set for Christian living and service is so high that it is impossible to reach that standard without the enabling ministry of the Holy Spirit. Human ability and human genius are quite inadequate; thus the Person of the Holy Spirit has made His residence in the life of every Christian in order to do �- what? What is His ministry? Let us take a bird’s-eye view of some of the things He does in the life of a Christian.

*God For us*
1. Comfort us : Romans 8:32

2. Quickens and succour us : We are to live by faith (Romans 1:17; Hebrews 11:6). Therefore the Devil attacks our faith (Luke 22:31-32). We are subject to many trials and testings, overwhelmed by sorrow, but the Holy Spirit is within us to succour us at such times. Read 1 Peter 4:14, and see it illustrated in the record of Stephen in Acts 7:54-60. Also read Galatians 5:16 and Ephesians 5:18.

*God with us*
1. *Convict of sin and Righteousness*
2. *To teach us and guide us*: See what Jesus said in John 14:26, and compare John 15:26 and 1 John 2:20. His Holy Spirit teaches us all that we need to know concerning our walk and our work, what we are and what we are to do. How wonderful to have the divine Teacher instructing and guiding us into the truth, in order to please the Lord. *He is the Source of the Christian's knowledge*
3. *To lead us* ( Romans 8: 14):

*God IN us*
1. *To Sanctify us*( Titus 15:8,9)
2. *To renew us* ( Titus 3:5)
3. *He is the *sap*of the Christian ’s life*: How do I become a Christian? �- by being born again (John 3:3,5). Whose work is it that produces the new birth? The Holy Spirit�’s. We are born again when He implants this new life in us, and from that moment the life of the risen Lord begins to rise within us; we “�participate in the divine nature”� (2 Peter 1:4). Jesus is on the throne and He is our life. He is the Vine, we are the branches, and His life flows into us; the sap rises within us and the One who imparts this new life to us extends it within us, and transmits it by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. *Bears witness* (Romans 8:16)
5. *Spring of our joy* The Holy Spirit lives within us to produce this joy! �- look up and compare Galatians 5:22 with Acts 5:41; 13:52; 16:25; Ephesians 5:18. The Holy Spirit lives within us to make us joyful, happy, radiant people.

: *Sober Reflection*

" *And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption*" ( Ephesians 4:30)

1. That the Love of Christ might take over GSA.
2. Anybody who comes in contact with GSA shall experience the power of the Holy Spirit.
3. GSA shall experience supernatural encounters in the name of Jesus
4. Come against the spirit of Confusion that causes bewilderment and cloudiness in GSA in the name of Jesus.
5. Every veil preventing GSA from plain spiritual vision be removed in Jesus' name.

*Personal Prayer Points*

1. Thank God for the Holy Spirit
2. Lord, ignite and revive my beneficial potentials in the name of Jesus
3. Help yield and die to myself daily in the name of Jesus.
4. I drink to the full in the well of salvation and anointing in the name of Jesus
5. *Pray for a deeper revelation of the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.*
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kip sending ur numb to my direct mails mimopel450@yahoo com

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
GSA DEVOTIONAL STUDY* (6th October, 2017)

Topic : *Holy Spirit Upon: Gateway to the Supernatural*
M/verse: *Luke 24:49* ;
Text : *Acts 1:8* *(But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.)*

Have you ever stopped to consider how remarkable it is that after three years of teaching and training His followers, Jesus said they still weren't ready? He had answered their questions, modeled every form of ministry imaginable, and walked them through the Scriptures (see Luke 24:27), but it wasn't enough. What they needed was *power*. There's a deep Pentecostal experience that's not to be despised but coveted. God has given us the gift of the Holy spirit upon us through the baptism of the Holy Spirit so that believers will be filled with the fullness of God.

The Holy Spirit upon is the secret to living a supernatural life. It can be termed as *being filled with the spirit*( Ephesians 5:19) or the baptism *in* (not of) the Holy Spirit, that's being immersed in the Holy Spirit(Matthew 3:5)

*No matter how zealous, sincere, committed you may be in serving the Lord, without the Holy Ghost's power, all is in the flesh, and it doesn't please God* because it is done in the arms of the flesh ( Romans 8:cool
Joel also foresaw that a great outpouring of God’s Spirit would accompany those events (vv. 28–29). Moses longed for all the Israelites to enjoy the Holy Spirit to the degree that they could prophesy (Num. 11:16–29 ), and Joel 2:28–29 says his longing would finally become a reality. Matthew Henry comments on today’s passage, “We often read in the Old Testament of the Spirit of the Lord coming in drops, as it were, upon the judges and prophets whom God raised up for extraordinary services; but now the Spirit shall be poured out plentifully in a full stream.” The true Israel of God has always enjoyed the blessing of the Spirit’s regeneration, but under the old covenant, the Spirit came only upon certain people—mainly prophets, priests, and kings—with power and gifts for ministry (for example, Judg. 3:7–11 ; 1 Sam. 16:13). Joel prophesied a day when the Holy Spirit would gift all of the Lord’s children, no matter their age, social class, or gender.
Acts 2:1–21 reveals that this occurred when, at Pentecost, the Holy Spirit’s descent initiated the last days, the time just before the final day of the Lord. Having endured the day of the Lord’s wrath on behalf of His people, Christ ascended to heaven and poured out His Spirit on the church, gifting all believers for ministry (Eph. 4:8 ).

Oh that believers may know that wonderful experience of being filled with the Holy Ghost! It's a life in the supernatural

*Manifestation of Spiritual gifts and power* (I corthians 12:1-31, Acts 1:8, Luke 24:49)

*Worship* : No matter how sincere you are, without the Holy Spirit power, all your worship is in a vain....for God seeks those that will worship in Spirit and truth( John 4:22-24)

*Power in the place of prayers* (Romans 8:22,23)

*Revelations* (Ephesians 1:17-23)

There are still many experiences. They are just too much. *Long for the power and His Presence!*
[06/10 5:33 am] Gideon Prayer N bible Study: I can't operate in the Supernatural without this experience, so, what do I need to do?

*Be genuinely born again*( John 3:3,5)

*Hunger and Thirst* (Matthew 5:6)

*Ask in Prayers* (Luke 11:13) Receive the experience now in Jesus mighty name.

*DON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP* ..the easiest path to know the source of Power(the Holy Ghost) is to *fellowship* with the source of power!

You want to serve God? Go get this experience! Your service is fleshly without Him (I Corinthians 2:4)

*Sober Reflection

*And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places* (Ephesians 1:19,20)
[06/10 5:40 am] Gideon Prayer N bible Study: Personal prayer points

*Pray as you being led and He will come mightily upon you. Yes, even now!*
Prayers For GSA

1. *GSA encounter God mightily. Testimonies will abound in Jesus' name.*

2. *Love and unity will saturate this precious family of God*

3. *The Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding will envelope us in the name of Jesus*

4. *No member will make mistake in this sacred mystery called marriage in Jesus' name*

5. *We will shine as light to the world and other Assembly in Jesus' name*
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Tuesday, October 10, 2017*
*TOPIC : Be filled with the Holy Spirit *
*TEXT : Ephesians 5 : 18*
*And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit.*

Thw hearts of many people in the society are filled with things that do not glorify God almighty. If there is an opportunity to open the hearts of some people to be seen, it won't be a surprise to see snake, scorpion and other deadly creatures in the hearts of man.
Many hearts are filled with bitterness and hatred, which drive such people not to see any thing good in the lives of others. Some are occupied with ungodly jealousy, always wanting what other have at all cost, which can easily lead such fellows to steal and even murder. Immoral thoughts in the hearts of a man is another thing that the heart of a man can be filled of. Always devising a mean of carrying out immoral acts. In the case of some people, it is the early morning filling of their hearts with hot drink (alcohol) at various joints to the point of being drunk (unable to control himself due excessive alcohol).

It is in the view of this, that is, the state of the heart, that Apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians and to all God’s children to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

To be filled with the Holy Spirit is to let him into our hearts and allow him to take control of the affairs of our lives by yielding to his leading.

As one whose heart is filled with ungodly jealousy and he/she is controlled by the Spirit of jealousy in him/her to steal or to murder, so also as children of God filled with the Holy Spirit should allow him to drive us as he pleases.

Holy Spirit at the new birth, at the Holy Spirit baptism and the word of God (which is spirit and life) are the major ways to be filled with Holy Spirit. Reading and meditating on the word of God must be our daily hobby. *Joshua 1 : 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.*

Oh.. what a peaceful and beautiful world would have been if all the professing Christians are filled with the Holy Spirit. It is unfortunate that as churches are springing up here and there, the rate of crime in the society is on the increase. Why? It is because the heart of many have been filled with the affairs of this life in lieu of the Holy Spirit.

What is my heart filled with? What is your heart filled with? Brethren let us examine our hearts and do the needful.

As Apostle Paul admonished the Ephesians, in like manner, the Spirit of God is telling us this morning to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Personal declaration :
I shall always be filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Personal Prayer Points :
1. Give God praise for the brand new day.
2. Father,  help me to yield to the dictates of the Holy Spirit.
3. Father,  favour me as I go today.
4. Father,  shame the enemies over my life and family.
5. God almighty as I go today make me happy in Jesus name.

GSA Prayer Points :
1. Father, don't allow this group to disintegrate.
2. Give us wonderful testimonies o God.
3. Make us to be conscious of eternity with YOU o God.
4. Father, crown our efforts with sweet successes.
5. None of us shall regret joining this group in Jesus mighty name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
: *GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Friday, October 13, 2017*
*TOPIC : Infilling of the Holy Spirit *
*TEXT : Romans 8 : 9*
* But you are not living the life of the flesh, you are living the life of the Spirit, if the [Holy] Spirit of God [really] dwells within you [directs and controls you]. But if anyone does not possess the [Holy] Spirit of Christ, he is none of His [he does not belong to Christ, is not truly a child of God].*

Infilling of the Holy Spirit means to be filled with the Holy Spirit at the new birth and at the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
What controls the way a person lives is determined by what the heart is filled with.
This is one of the reasons why we must crave for the Infilling of the Holy Spirit either to fill us or to be refilled afresh, not for us alone ,but also to all Christians generally so that we can win the war against the flesh, live in the supernatural, and be at peace with one another through the display of genuine love.
Being filled with the Holy Spirit does not mean that the flesh will not raise it's ugly head, what we need to do is that we must not give in to its desires through the help of the Holy Spirit in us. *Romans 8 : 12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh to live according to the flesh*

*Life of a Holy Spirit filled person, Romans 8 : 1 - 17*
1. He/she lives a Holy Spirit controlled life.
2. Lives a life of enduring peace.
3. He/she is a child of God.
4. Lives a life that has been made right with God.
5. Lives a fearlessness life.
6. He/she shares treasures with Christ.
7. Shares in the glory of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
8. Lives a life of evangelism.
9. Enjoys the life in the supernatural through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
10. Enjoys Holy Spirit supporting - prayers.

I pray that we shall be filled/refilled with the Holy Spirit, and the grace to live a life worthy of a person filled with the Holy Spirit, God shall grant unto us in Jesus mighty name, amen.

*Personal declaration:*
I shall live a life worthy of the calling in Jesus name.

*Personal Prayer Points:*
1. God, I thank you for another glorious day.
2. Father, empower me to live a life that pleases you.
3. Father, I take authority over this day, and I declare that I shall succeed in every good thing I do today.
4. Your presence o Lord shall accompany me all through this day and beyond.
5. Father, make my joy to be full in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Prayer for GSA
1. Thank God for HIS love over us in this group.
2. Father, let there be unity of purpose in this group.
3. God almighty, let this group continues to bring joy to the lives of people.
4. Broaden the horizon of this group to reach more souls for YOU.
5. Father, rain your blessings upon us in Jesus mighty name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Monday, October 16, 2017*
*TOPIC : GOD'S FORGIVENESS OUR MODEL*
*TEXT : ISAIAH 43:25*
"I YES, I ALONE AM THE ONE WHO BLOTS OUT YOUR SINS FOR MY OWN SAKE AND WILL NEVER THINK OF THEM AGAIN
*NLT*

*Introduction*
When a wrong has been done or a crime has been committed, the proper remedy is to punish the offender for his crimes. But where such an offender is allowed to go free without any punishment then we can say he has been forgiven or pardoned.

*THE GIFT*
After the fall of the first man Adam, every man became a sinner by default. But Christ Jesus came and gave the world an opportunity to become righteous and free from sin.
And by the believing and accepting Jesus as our Lord and personal Saviour, our sins are automatically forgiven and all old records of sin are canceled. Romans 5:12-20, 2cor 5:17
God is able to forgive our sins no matter how bad they are even when we are think we are beyond redemption. This gift of forgiveness is not something we earned it is not a payment for our service to him. We do not deserve it. But God forgives us because He simply wants to. God speaking in Romans 9:15
"I will show mercy to anyone I choose and I will show compassion to anyone I choose"
Bearing this in mind we should always be grateful to God for his Forgiveness of our sins.

*Characteristics of God's Forgiveness*
1. He forgives us for His own sake.
2. We do not work for it or earn it.
3. He blots out the record like it never happened.
4. He gives us a clean slate to start over and expects us not to return to those sins again.

*Personal Declaration*
I am forgiven, Praise the lord.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Father help me to always remember this wonderful gift of salvation and forgiveness of my sins.
2. Father, help me not to return to the sins for which I have been forgiven by you.
3. Father, help me to understand what forgiveness actually means.

‬: *GSA Prayer Points.*
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
mimopel:

Y not....if He is a child of God n single
I like you cool
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Tuesday October 17 2017*
*TOPIC : LOVE THE BASIS FOR FORGIVENESS*
*TEXT : JOHN 3:16*
"FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

*Introduction*
The word love has been given several definitions and explanations. But in this context we may agree that love is a decision backed up by a corresponding action. It is a choice to show kindness and compassion to another.

*Love and Forgiveness*
The greatest commandment in the Bible is love. Love is the reason forgiveness is possible. Love covers multitude of sins, love never keeps record of wrongs. 1Cor 13:5. God has commanded us to forgive anyone who wrongs us. Sometimes this is very difficult to do considering the degree of the offense. But when we remember that loving God means keeping His commandments (1 John 5 :3)we are inclined to make the better choice by forgiving those who have wronged us.
Love involves sacrifice. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our feeling of hurt in order to forgive.
The story of Hosea's marriage with the Harlot Gomer is an example love induced forgiveness, it illustrated the depth of love God has for his people and how he forgives us despite the depth of our disobedience. Hosea 1,2,and 3.
God's love for us is the reason why our past sins are not counted against us when we become born again.
When we love like God, we forgive like God.

*Personal Declaration*
I love my self, I would like to be forgiven when I repent of my sins. I am to love my neighbor just as I love myself, therefore I will forgive when I am wronged.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Father shed your love in my heart .
2. Father, help me to love like Christ and forgive like Christ.

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
mimopel:
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Tuesday October 17 2017*
*TOPIC : LOVE THE BASIS FOR FORGIVENESS*
*TEXT : JOHN 3:16*
"FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

*Introduction*
The word love has been given several definitions and explanations. But in this context we may agree that love is a decision backed up by a corresponding action. It is a choice to show kindness and compassion to another.

*Love and Forgiveness*
The greatest commandment in the Bible is love. Love is the reason forgiveness is possible. Love covers multitude of sins, love never keeps record of wrongs. 1Cor 13:5. God has commanded us to forgive anyone who wrongs us. Sometimes this is very difficult to do considering the degree of the offense. But when we remember that loving God means keeping His commandments (1 John 5 :3)we are inclined to make the better choice by forgiving those who have wronged us.
Love involves sacrifice. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our feeling of hurt in order to forgive.
The story of Hosea's marriage with the Harlot Gomer is an example love induced forgiveness, it illustrated the depth of love God has for his people and how he forgives us despite the depth of our disobedience. Hosea 1,2,and 3.
God's love for us is the reason why our past sins are not counted against us when we become born again.
When we love like God, we forgive like God.

*Personal Declaration*
I love my self, I would like to be forgiven when I repent of my sins. I am to love my neighbor just as I love myself, therefore I will forgive when I am wronged.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Father shed your love in my heart .
2. Father, help me to love like Christ and forgive like Christ.

Hello?
I am interested
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:

Hello?
I am interested

Send ur number
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2017
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Thursday November 2 2017*
*TOPIC : KING IN THE MAKING 1*
*TEXT : 1SAMUEL 16:7-13*
*MEMORY VERSE: "And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither"*
1 Samuel 16:11 KJV

*Introduction*
In the Bible Text and Memory Verse,we saw the personality of David being the last born; and though he was the last, the Lord did not consider him as the last.

*DELIGENCE IN ASSIGNMENT*
_"and, behold, he keepeth the sheep"_ .
That was the statement of David's Father, there was no doubt as to whether he will be found there or not; but it was a statement of certainty.
In the little assignment given to you in your community, family or office; can you be found deligent?
What are you doing when nobody is watching?
Prov 22:29 says the deligent shall stand before kings.

*DELIGENCE DRAWS GOD'S ATTENTION*

When you do the assignment given to you diligently, you draw God's attention.
Since He's the that promotes ,we must do all things with consciousness that God is watching us.
_"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;"_
Colossians 3:23 KJV

When we do all things to please God, we automatically draws God's mercy and promotion towards us.
(Psalms 75:6‭-‬7, Ps 102:13)

*PERSONAL DECLARATION*
I shall do all things to please my God alone, so that I can gain His promotion.

*Personal Prayer Points*

1. Father, thank You for another day .

2. Father, help me to please You always.

3. Father remember me today and favour me.

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2017

Hello?
I am interested

Send your number to mimpoel450@yahoo.com
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Greetings..we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo.com
Or whatsapp Daniel 08038261313
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Join GSA today!!
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Compliment of the season

Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Monday, January 1, 2018*
*TOPIC : Thanking God for a New Dawn*
*TEXT : Isaiah 43 : 19*
*Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.*

First and foremost, on behalf of the initiator of this group and the admins, I welcome you all to this glorious new year 2018 in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May HIS name be praised forever in our lives because He shall let us experience a New Dawn in all our ways as we journey in this new year 2018 in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Brethren, today's daily devotional will centre on thanking God for the New Dawn HE has in stock for us in this new year.

When Joseph experienced new dawn in his life, from prison to palace, imagine how he will thank God.
Also when Sarah finally gave birth to the promised child, Isaac, her joy will be great. Likewise Hannah.
Daniel was another example of person that experienced new dawn, he was meant to be eaten up by hungry lions, but instead he was lifted from the den of the lions to position of authority .
So many others in the scriptures experienced a new dawn in one way or the other. The beauty of all these is that God that did it for them is the same yesterday,  today and forever, and HE shall do it for us in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Praise HIM,  because we shall surely experience New Dawn in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Once again, congratulations for making it to year 2018.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Thank God for making you see this day.
2. Thank God for protecting you and all yours.
3. Praise HIM for HIS provision in your life.
4. Glorify God for HE shall make sure you experience a new dawn in this year 2018.
5. Adore HIM for HE will see you through this year 2018 in Jesus mighty name.

*GSA Prayers Points*
1. Thank God for HIS presence in our midst in this group.
2. Praise HIM for still letting this group stand.
3. Appreciate God for HE shall take this group to the next level in this year 2018.
4. Give glory to HIM for this group shall experience new dawn in this new year 2018.
5. Thank God for HE shall allow this group to celebrate for goodness sake in this era of new dawn in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Wednesday , January 3, 2018*
*TOPIC : Comportment in New Dawn*
*TEXT : Genesis 45 : 5*
*But now, do not be distressed and disheartened or vexed and angry with yourselves because you sold me here, for God sent me ahead of you to preserve life.*

Thank God we are entering into the new dawn now, brethren, this is not the time to revenge or to take a pound of flesh on those that have treated us unkindly during the dark period, rather it is the time to showcase the goodness of God to others and even to the so called enemies of progress. Why? God is the one that gives power to enter into a new dawn, and God is love.
This is obvious in the life of Joseph, the dreamer, as he forgave and forgot about all that were melted out to him by his siblings.
Brethren, as we are entering into the new dawn,  let us eschew all bitterness and embrace love towards all. Doing this will make God happy and HE shall let us enjoy the era of new dawn all the days of our lives. May this be our portion in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Do have a winning Wednesday.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Thank God for a bright new day.
2. Father, help me to behave godly in the new dawn era.
3. God, please give the grace not to retaliate evil with evil.
4. Grace to show and share love with all, God give to me.
5. Father,  help me to enjoy the era of new dawn all the days of my life in Jesus mighty name.

* GSA Prayer Points*
1. Thank God on behalf of this group generally.
2. Father, help this group to be focused and achieve tremendous successes.
3. This group shall not falter.
4. Father,  bring to this group more people of Christ's mind
5. This group shall surely enter the era of new dawn now in Jesus mighty name.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Thursday , January 4, 2018*
*TOPIC : GOD'S COMMAND FOR THE NEW DAWN*
*TEXT : Genesis 1:3*

*And God said, Let there be light: and there was light*

In the story of Creation on Gen.1, the First Command God gave is "Let there be light"

God knew truly that the earth was without form and void, but the First thing He commanded is the Light.

Brethren, the Lord is ready to unfold his mighty acts of miracles in our lives but he has given us just a command "Let there be Light".

We must allow His Light to shine upon us.
Jesus us the Light, we must allow Him reign in our lives.

John 1:4‭-‬5 says:
_In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not_

It doesn't stop there we must also be a reflection of the Light
Matthew 5:16. Says:
_Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven_

Brethren, the Lord has given us a command for the new dawn "Let there be light "
Remain blessed in Jesus name.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Thank God for seeing a new day.
2.Father, Let your light shine upon me.
3.Father make me a true reflection of Your Light.
4. Father, let me enjoy all the blessings of this new dawn.

* GSA Prayer Points*
1. Let's appreciate God for His mercy on this group .
2. Father, grant unto this group the grace to do exploits .
3. Father, grant unto this group the grace to wax stronger .
4. Father,  release the blessings of the new dawn on this group.
5.Father, please grant this group more godly people that will bless lives.
Re: GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In by mimopel(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Today is my king’s birthday but I made a request for him to share something to bless you instead of me writing about him today. I hope you gain some insights from this short article. Happy reading!

THE KIND OF HEAD GOD HAS CALLED ME TO BE: A SERVANT HEADSHIP

I cannot tell how many times I have heard the phrase “I am the head of my wife/home.” Each time I hear it I often look at the husband that is boasting to see exactly what he understands from being “the head” and how his understanding reflects in the life of his wife and home in general. Unfortunately, I don’t see anything that resembles The Lord who is the HEAD OF THE CHURCH, other than the practice of dictatorship contrary to the life of Jesus.

The main concept of being the head of your wife began from the Author of Marriage (Trinity-God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit...I will expand on this next time.) Apostle Paul in his letter to the Ephesians in chapter 5 gave both wife and husband the instructions building on that original blueprint, but let’s examine our role in verse 25 which says “Husbands, love your wives, even AS Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it”
The comparison word “AS” that the Apostle is referring to here isn’t for you to literarily die on the cross for your wife, it is a symbol. Your goal is to work towards this perfection in the way you love, cherish, and treat your wife. Here are few examples on how you can be her “head”, not a DICTATOR:

1. SERVE YOUR WIFE: Isn’t this how Jesus loved the Church? Jesus, despite His Lordship position, served others as example for us to follow. When last have you served your wife without using it against her when she carries out her weaknesses? Mtt. 23:11 “But he that is GREATEST among you shall be your SERVANT.“ John 15:13 “ Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” Isn’t your wife your BEST FRIEND? By the grace of God you can do all things to be of service to her. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE HEAD!

2. GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS FOR HER: Please read these verses of the scripture attentively because our problem today is the lack of scriptural understanding: Phil 2:3b-5 “but in lowliness of mind let each ESTEEM other BETTER THAN THEMSELVES. Look not every man on his own things, BUT every man also on the things of OTHERS. LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST JESUS.” A simple example is around SEXUAL INTIMACY. Of course your wife should not DELIBERATELY deny you of your bed rights, but there would be times when she cannot fulfil your intimate desires or demands, but you can give up that right and consider her for that moment and still love her as Christ loved the Church. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE HEAD!

3. LOOK OUT FOR HER INTEREST AND LET GO OF YOURS: Read Ephe 5:28-33. A simple example is when you suggest an idea and she counter it with hers, just listen to her and have a conversation instead of fighting to be the boss (“the head). THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE HEAD!

4. GET YOURSELF READY FOR HER: Early in our marriage I noticed my wife likes me to have a hair cut regularly and smell ‘flowering’ when we are together, things that I wasn't accustomed to. As “The head’ I let go of my usual routine to make sure these, among others are done just for her. I’m not going to go into details comparing the Bridegroom’s coming and our preparation when He finally comes for the Church in this writeup, but I want you to start thinking about it! Before that bed exercise have you considered getting yourself ready in your mind, in your appearance and in your spirit to receive your jewel?
You will NOT die before your time, but who is your life will written to? Your extended family, friends, government or your WIFE? THINK ABOUT THIS.....!
From a bigger picture are you preparing your wife and children for the coming of the great HEAD-JESUS CHRIST? DO YOU KNOW HIM? If not how can you emulate Jesus? Why not first come to Him today?

As I stopped here to head to work, ask the Lord to help you to love your wife even as Christ loved the Church.
God bless you and your wife!

K. E. (Mrs. Rabi’s Husband. I thank her for hacking into my day♥️)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ghosts Really Exist According To The Bible? @itsfact And @ravgach / Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? / Does Your Pastor Sit In A Bigger Chair On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.