Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Rivers State University 2017/2018 Post Utme/admission Thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University 2017/2018 Post Utme/admission Thread. (581 Views)

OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University 2017/2018 Post Utme/admission Thread. by Emilad: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rivers state university(formerly RSUST) putme processing which started on Monday, 04 Sept. The screening exercise, unlike usual just kicked off yesterday Monday, 11 Sept. As I went for my own screening today, which was scheduled by 2pm. I happens to find out that some persons are still on their own processing. Don't just know sha, how some will be writing exam while some aren't done with their registration. Anyway I thank God that mine has come and gone successfully. Although, there was a little kind of challenge, I must tell you it wasn't really easy guy. Anyway we got to do it all the same. Couldn't imagine, having applied for law, these people gave me 20 questions from mathematics out of 50 questions to answer. And your guy got no clue about that, guess what? It was like a very big mess. However, got my reverse one and three over 50. Just pray I get my admission this year, and get out of this their damn putme of a thing. So if you are an RSU applicant, you can share your experience and relevant info here with us. Lets discuss it together. Wish you all the best.
Re: Rivers State University 2017/2018 Post Utme/admission Thread. by DaveHert(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Emilad:
Rivers state university(formerly RSUST) putme processing which started on Monday, 04 Sept. The screening exercise, unlike usual just kicked off yesterday Monday, 11 Sept. As I went for my own screening today, which was scheduled by 2pm. I happens to find out that some persons are still on their own processing. Don't just know sha, how some will be writing exam while some aren't done with their registration. Anyway I thank God that mine has come and gone successfully. Although, there was a little kind of challenge, I must tell you it wasn't really easy guy. Anyway we got to do it all the same. Couldn't imagine, having applied for law, these people gave me 20 questions from mathematics out of 50 questions to answer. And your guy got no clue about that, guess what? It was like a very big mess. However, got my reverse one and three over 50. Just pray I get my admission this year, and get out of this their damn putme of a thing. So if you are an RSU applicant, you can share your experience and relevant info here with us. Lets discuss it together. Wish you all the best.

Can someone help translate this to English.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Screening Exercise Postponed / UNIBEN Student Wins Commonwealth Essay Competition / FUTA Cut Off Mark And Admission Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.