Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (42044 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by fitprince: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Not for poor Nigerians like us
next time, say not for poor nigerians like you
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by MajorWarren: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
iPhone X pegged at £1000, I'd rather just get an iMac tbh undecided

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by jibs4lv(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Antoeni:
I dont really like 8, i will wait for 9 to come out
then am on que for 10,I hate rival cool shocked grin
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by jibs4lv(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Agadsman:
Oya o.... Those that sold their destiny for iphone 7, what are you gonna sell this time for iPhone 8?
I guess dia kidney yeye set of ppl .
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017
I have changed my mind to 10s
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by iAlex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
The iPhone 10 or X is already out there for $999. You go still buy?

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Ignyte(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmyw:
Waiting For iPhone 10
It's out already; see iphoneX
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Ignyte(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Antoeni:
I dont really like 8, i will wait for 9 to come out
There's no 9. Ten is already out. It costs $999. See Iphone X
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
goldenval:

Meaning the price will be above 500k? ....anyway bro, waiting for your price then I will deal with you

im not sure i want to tie down some dollars and wait weeks to sell anything.no time for that again. i will rather sell d dollars to whoever wants d device and help dem buy and ship to lagos.
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by jarx: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
am I the only person wey no dey succumb to all these hype by iPhone users and lovers
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
iPhone 8 is a scam. Lol

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
fitprince:
[s][s]
next time, say not for poor nigerians like you
Whu you talk so na?
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Victar(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
ollah1:

Money

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Scrapp
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by mexzony: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
look am going to say this i think this phone manufacturers are getting greedier by the day.
it's only a matter of time before this bubble bursts.
although the bionic processor seems like a beast from what i have read so far.

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by willywark(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
I wish one can trade old one for new with little money.

I think There's a store call iStore at Shoprite ikeja city mall that may be doing that.
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
just2endowed:

I dey tell u. It'd so strange. grin

The phone wasn't made for everyone go and work hard so u won't end up begging for 100k from someone using a 300k phone cus i can't say because someone will want to borrow from me i should not buy what i desire too. God bless you
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by daremarvell: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
MajorWarren:
iPhone X pegged at £1000, I'd rather just get an iMac tbh undecided
check out the full review of iPhone X, https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/09/iphone-x-price/
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
willywark:

I think There's a store call iStore at Shoprite ikeja city mall that may be doing that.

Thanks I'll check it out.
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by 9inches(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

that is because you have not been there to see that Ogun State Government has seized some of the lands scammers where advertising to the gullible public and naive people like myself. lost nearly N800+ on different Mowe lands . NEVER AGAIN
Lols. I'll call my friend who bought land there. Hopefully, it didn't affect his.
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by MarkWayne89: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2017
The new colors are really nice! Too bad there's no red model...
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Esepayan:

Its out no need to wait
Came out same time with 8
$1800
U can pre order

Just saw my email from apple. Feel free to order either one for ME. And if you can't choose, you can order both for ME. grin grin grin

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by uminem02(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
goldenval:

Meaning the price will be above 500k? ....anyway bro, waiting for your price then I will deal with you
Hi, i sent a mail to 'bigmoneywebs', pls chk. Thank you
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by annie17: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by goldenval(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
annie17:
i belive in the God i serve that,he will suprise me in getting this admission i have been seeking for 7years through you,i just hope its happens early and so God will touch u so u can lend me a helping hand for me to complete my jamb and utme screening

Please Sir,
Stop quoting me as I'm not the one that bewitched you for 7yrs and also your stories is not buyable because you said you needed JUST 10k, then ignored you when you put "JUST" 10k..today you said you needed 20k loan from me again for same admission which is red flag to me because your stories get K legs...

Please stop monitoring me or always sending me emails or quoting me non stop here in Nairaland as if I'm not cause of your problems.

Put everything in prayers and be honest, if God said not your time then try again next year.

Thank you!

Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by illegalking: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kikikikiki.. See para.. Some people are provoking
goldenval:

Please Sir,
Stop quoting me as I'm not the one that bewitched you for 7yrs and also your stories is not buyable because you said you needed JUST 10k, then ignored you when you put "JUST" 10k..today you said you needed 20k loan from me again for same admission which is red flag to me because your stories get K legs...

Please stop monitoring me or always sending me emails or quoting me non stop here in Nairaland as if I'm not cause of your problems.

Put everything in prayers and be honest, if God said not your time then try again next year.

Thank you!
Re: Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
I wish one can trade old one for new with little money.

Come to shoprite akure,its actually possible

Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics