Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (9747 Views)

We Need Good Naija Bloggers / #ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2017
So guys please, i want to start a website like that of OLX.. Please suggets me a very good naija owned hosting.. And these are few things i am puting to consideration.. The space (cuz people would have the chance to upload at the most 5 pics of what they are selling) and my budget is 5k - 10k. So if you know a very good hosting with a great server,easy control panel and 24hrs contact assistance please quote me. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by HollaAyo(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2017
if you are looking for free
try 000webhost
for paid try
Hostinger
paybak:
So guys please, i want to start a website like that of OLX.. Please suggets me a very good naija owned hosting.. And these are few things i am puting to consideration.. The space (cuz people would have the chance to upload at the most 5 pics of what they are selling) and my budget is 5k - 10k. So if you know a very good hosting with a great server,easy control panel and 24hrs contact assistance please quote me. Thanks.
if you are looking for free
try 000webhost
for paid try
Hostinger
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by HollaAyo(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2017
for naija try Speedyconnect
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by SConnect: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2017
paybak:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by taiwofawole: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2017
paybak:
whogohost is still the best naija host

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by jonnyboy4u: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2017
QServers is where you should host your site.

See their reviews here:
https://www.bitcatcha.com/research/web-hosting-nigeria-websites/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by kca68417: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2017
ESDF

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by dogstyle007(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Namecheap.com

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by wunmi590(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
So you want them to be scamming people on your site? So that you can ne sharing the money together ba? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by deepwater(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Guy, park well, we are at war now.

Except you are auctioning weapons else stay clear

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by nenergy(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Don't waste your time starting another Olx unless you have something Olx and others don't have. Please!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Since we are talking about host.
Have you thought of Sheraton hotel.
Heard they know how to host glamorous and lit parties.
Seriously man.
Be innovative. Don't start another olx..
It is financial suicide in this economic clime of ours.

Think deeper

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by AmuDimpka: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Whogohost sucks real good with downtime and low customer
taiwofawole:

whogohost is still the best naija host
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by AmuDimpka: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2017
What the fück is wrong with you. Olx isn't a Nigerian firm and also why can't you just encourage him....it's better he tries and fails than not trying

Jesus...people are funny

We are in a capurkaist economy... competition is the key
nenergy:
Don't waste your time starting another Olx unless you have something Olx and others don't have. Please!

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Youngzedd(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Are you opening a site your village people will use or for commercial use?

Good hosting cost money, avoid Nigeria hosting if you mean business.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Vicintonsh(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2017
I have a number of sites hosted on Whogohost servers
I tell you they are the best in Nigeria
But with that your budget, you will be needing a serious upgrade soon.

Please make sure to go through with your plan. I encourage you to. Best of lucks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Sanchez01: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2017
I'd recommend Trudigits.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by nenergy(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2017
AmuDimpka:
What the fück is wrong with you. Olx isn't a Nigerian firm and also why can't you just encourage him....it's better he tries and fails than not trying

Jesus...people are funny

Ok o! Oya go ahead and create another Olx to compete with Olx without any unique selling point. You think you can compete with Olx who spends millions adverts? Ngwanu, continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by webincomeplus(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
To preserve your sanity over the long term, stay away from Nigerian hosts. They suck!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by silasweb(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Try WhoGoHost

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by opalu: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by tempest01(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2017
AmuDimpka:

Jesus...people are funny

He is Saying the bitter truth. You need to do mad advertisement to be able to break into the market. The likes of Jiji etc have invested a whole lot, to be where they are today.
Many people have tried out their hands on classified ads... EVEN SEUN had an ads site.
My advise too would be that you do not waste resources on this if you don't have the financial backing to run ads and make your site an household name.
That means, you shouldn't even be thinking of returns till the next two years.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by AmuDimpka: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Let's give him a chance....it's only a lazy farmer that looks at the weather before going to farm
tempest01:

He is Saying the bitter truth. You need to do bad advertisement to be able to break into the market. The likes of Jiji etc have invested a whole lot, to be where they are today.
Many people have tried out their hands on classified ads... EVEN SEUN had an ads site.
My advise too would be that you do not waste resources on this if you don't have the financial backing to run ads and make your site an household name.
That means, you shouldn't even be thing of returns till the next two years.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Prec1ous(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
This is the funniest shit I have seen in the webmaster section.

Abass @webincomplus, you did not even tell him the truth. Leave hosting out first and look at the big picture.

Someone with a budget of 15k for hosting wants to compete with OLX, do you know how much jiji use for Daily advert. Those guys are on VPS.

My advice, go and start a niche website a d pepper it amazon links or adsense.

By the way, the best NIGERIAN hosting company is QSERVERS.

I hosted with WHOGOHOST and I nearly ran mad with downtime and database error.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by olamil34(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2017
paybak:
i suggest u use aws or azure

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Mujtahida: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2017
paybak:
Get sure to register your trademark. If you interested pm me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Abiodun2014(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2017
paybak:

Guy I would advice you not to use any naija hosting from experience. Use namecheap.com

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by EmoBoy(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
10-15k? You my friend, are not serious. Don't tell me you're thinking of using a shared hosting plan for your business?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Priscy01(f): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
jonnyboy4u:
QServers is where you should host your site.

See their reviews here:
https://www.bitcatcha.com/research/web-hosting-nigeria-websites/

I trust dem die.... Everything about them is amazingly amazing
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Bsure: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
based on your budget, i can see you really dont mean business so Nigerian host may not be bad. Once you start getting serious, move on to greener pastures. Ive been in the business of web for a decade plus, using a Nigerian host may not be ideal for SEO, SECURITY and the likes

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Naijasimplenews: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2017
whogohost is A bae

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business / 7000+(14+ GB) Master Resell Rights Ebooks, Scripts, Software, Plr Articles / Bosses Rate This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.