Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,253 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (9740 Views)

We Need Good Naija Bloggers / #ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by bedfordng(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by spydken(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
don't ever get discouraged by what people say.starting another olx is not a bad idea if your have a unique selling proposition. the market cannot be overly saturated, competition is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Youngzedd(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
EkeneElectrons:

Are Nigerians not humans too? But white man hosting is good, smh.

Which Nigeria Web hosting do you use?
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
HollaAyo:
if you are looking for free
try 000webhost
for paid try
Hostingerif you are looking for free
try 000webhost
for paid try
Hostinger

'Scuse me sir, how can I host on a free platform please. I just want to use it for a project defense to host my dummy website.

And how do I go about it? Thank u in advance
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by HollaAyo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

'Scuse me sir, how can I host on a free platform please. I just want to use it for a project defense to host my dummy website.

And how do I go about it? Thank u in advance
There are a lot of hosting sites the best was nazuka but unfortunately they stopped registration. so here is a list of good ones
000webhost . com
Hostinger . com
freewebhost . com
and others
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
Guy, park well, we are at war now.
Except you are auctioning weapons else stay clear
crazy girl. loooool
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
HollaAyo:

There are a lot of hosting sites the best was nazuka but unfortunately they stopped registration. so here is a list of good ones
000webhost . com
Hostinger . com
freewebhost . com
and others

Much gratitude,sire. One more thing; what are the downsides? I just want to be fully prepared.
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Priscy01(f): 3:06am On Sep 14, 2017
sketcherJ:
Lol and your site is currently unavailable... Trust them?

Lol... I forget to input . in between it... Look very well before you talk..

Thanks!
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Sanuzi100: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2017
HOSTGATE.COM.NG

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer

Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by sketcherJ(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Priscy01:

Lol... I forget to input . in between it... Look very well before you talk..

Thanks!
Lol..

Might as well tell you, type very well before you boast.. You know a Lotta people that would have checked right? People that could have been converted to customers.. Aye? Bad PR.. Won't employ you to my company.. Lol
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by HollaAyo(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Much gratitude,sire. One more thing; what are the downsides? I just want to be fully prepared.
well one of the most is that if it is not paid or premium that is if it is free you are using there will be limited memory space
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by AshtonTeva: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
kokomaster3d:

Nigerian mentality. Andn you don't even own a business. Facebook started when myspace, hi5 were making millions of dollars. yudala, payporte started when konga, jumia were making money.

OP believe in yourself. In business many people will tell you, you can't succeed. What matters is your hardwork and passion. Every business start from somewhere. Don't focus on the nay sayers. The most important thing is start and improve over time. OLX, Jiji are all own by foreigners, we need something made by Nigerians and that compete with the foreign companies. Why should we allow foreign companies like jumia, olx, jiji, naij, pulse dominating the internet space in Nigeria. We can have our own like konga, nairaland, lindaikeji, etc.
That's when you do something like that, then we'll talk. And I'm not ready to leave my business on Jiji yet
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Priscy01(f): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2017
sketcherJ:
Lol..

Might as well tell you, type very well before you boast.. You know a Lotta people that would have checked right? People that could have been converted to customers.. Aye? Bad PR.. Won't employ you to my company.. Lol

Thanks sha...
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by kokomaster3d: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
AshtonTeva:

That's when you do something like that, then we'll talk. And I'm not ready to leave my business on Jiji yet

Business is all about risk. If you can't take risk, you wont succeed. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by sonety2k(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2017
cool
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by Bigboy289(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
So guys please, i want to start a website like that of OLX.. Please suggets me a very good naija owned hosting.. And these are few things i am puting to consideration.. The space (cuz people would have the chance to upload at the most 5 pics of what they are selling) and my budget is 5k - 10k. So if you know a very good hosting with a great server,easy control panel and 24hrs contact assistance please quote me. Thanks.
you can use bloggers platform to a start http://Shopcaremall..com
Re: I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host by MartWebhosting(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
WordPress what you need to host your website. Safe and Fast

https://www.martwebhosting.com/top-5-best-web-hosting-in-nigeria-2019/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7000+(14+ GB) Master Resell Rights Ebooks, Scripts, Software, Plr Articles / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business / Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.