Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Is This True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Love (404 Views)

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love by engrtee(f): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
A : I saw you talking to get

B ; yea,I love her

A: when you left get,she started making fun of you with get friend

B-:I know I heard then

A: do you think she loves you?

B; no, I don't

A ; i feel she thinks you are pathetic . you know this,yet you still love her

b; I love her,it is mine. I own the love. she doesn't have to love me .I can love whomever I choose. her love is her business you are what you love,not what lives you.

(1) (Reply)

The Poverty Of The Sex Appeal ! / What If Your President Is Like This Will You Be Proud Of Him / What Are The Most Underrated Things In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.