₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,208 members, 3,921,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 01:32 PM

Narcos Season 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Narcos Season 3 (617 Views)

Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot / Narcos: Is Pablo Escobar's Life Inspiring? I'm Confused. / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World Review (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narcos Season 3 by HzRF(m): 12:21am On Sep 13
Please I need a site to download this series. TvShows4Mobile.Com is too slow
Re: Narcos Season 3 by solozo72(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14
Tvshows4mobile is okay..I have downloaded all episodes...the disappointing thing is that the dialogues are almost 90% Spanish and no subtitles... suggest a site to download episodes with subtitles.
Re: Narcos Season 3 by HzRF(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10
solozo72:
Tvshows4mobile is okay..I have downloaded all episodes...the disappointing thing is that the dialogues are almost 90% Spanish and no subtitles... suggest a site to download episodes with subtitles.

Use mxplayer

Or addic7ed.com
Re: Narcos Season 3 by Chydobe: 8:35pm On Nov 18
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/

(0) (Reply)

The Best Movie Ever In Nigeria (amazing Grace?) / How Do I Start Making A Film(or Movie) / Afromelotique Standardize Nigerian Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.