Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

UNIZIK Screening Application Portal Has Killed Me Ohhhhhhh... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNIZIK Screening Application Portal Has Killed Me Ohhhhhhh... (529 Views)

Red Goat Has Killed One Person In Ghana. / If I Die Just Know That Frustration And Hunger Killed Me / FRSC Denies Recruitment Portal Has Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Screening Application Portal Has Killed Me Ohhhhhhh... by BossBallz(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello All,

pls, ur individual advises are needed now ,oh good people of Nairaland,

Thing is...
I tried to register for the unizik 2017 screening application online,on my laptop ,on behalf of a friend.
Well,... after making and verifing bank payments...I proceeded with filling the application form...
after filling the form ,painstakingly.... I decided to click on the third step which says ''REPRINT APPLICATION'' embarassed
You should understand that i had to click there because there was no other button click, as regards proceeding with the application.

But lo and behold, they told me ''CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUBMITTING SUCCESSFULLY''....
That i should also click finish....[which i havent done till now] .it also show me the exam date, which is on the 20th.But the problem now is that ,all the information I filled in, in the application, none of them was there again ,after i had ''supposedly'' submitted...even the O'level was not there....

But am still confused as to the fact that, each time i login ...i can still bring out the application form,to fill....But after filling it, i cant see any other button to press...Also, the CONTINUE button there, each time i press it... the portal logs me out immidiately.

Question now is...have i really ''FINALLY SUBMITTED''?
IF NO...How do i submit the form successfully after filling it.?
IF YES...Is it a big problem? ....what can i do about it?
Please i need suggestions from anyone reading this, so that I and other people having the same problem can know what to do..as am panicking a bit now... cheers.

MEANWHILE,
BIG SHOUT OUT TO UNIBEN PHYSIOTHERAPY DEPARTMENT grin
WE ARE COMING... cool
Re: UNIZIK Screening Application Portal Has Killed Me Ohhhhhhh... by Diegostan(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Dude, fix ur problem with haist exams starts friday

(1) (Reply)

All Work And No Play.#rest Is Essential.beautiful buildings at bsu chs / Youwin Connect Online Training!!!! Get Help Today!!! See For Your Self!!! / Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.