Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia (21357 Views)

Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Raiders:
A very good friend of mine who is an igbo once told me dat most members of IPOB were aggrieved victims of MMM, betting & other Ponzi schemes,venting frustrations against FG without reasons
your foolishness is deeper than Atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by phranklyn92(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Freiden:
None of my business

Proudly from the west.

The land of peace and harmony
Land of cowardice you mean?
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by EponOjuku: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Lerio:

Who do u know is a biafran?

A supporter of Biafra. Mind you, not all Igbos are Biafrans and not all Biafrans are Igbos.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by AlanSugar(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:
Any Biafran who is still posting nonsense on Nairaland is a pig and an idiot.

All Biafrans must go back to the East and face the Army. They should be ready to die for what they believe in.

Hahaha, true dat @ "die for what they believe in" but why is Nnamdi cownu afraid to die? He ran into his mistress' kernel grin
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by 4pppp(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Raiders:
A very good friend of mine who is an igbo once told me dat most members of IPOB were aggrieved victims of MMM, betting & other Ponzi schemes,venting frustrations against FG without reasons
please read before you comment

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2017
phranklyn92:
Land of cowardice you mean?

Call it what you want....

At least we r not the greedy lot and we r surviving.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Fazemood(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
quentin06:

Pity them small na, this bashing is not good
And you think he makes sense? funny that you think making unsensible statements is bashing. This is the difference btwn us. We know what we want and go for it, while you stand with and for nothing. Pls, think b4 you support a comment.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

And fornicating married women of easy virtue cool .
Listen to yourself

Oponu.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Anticabal: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2017
zoogerian army and their thirst for civilian blood. That's why I don't pity them when Shekau's boys use them for barbecue. grin

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Olisamarvis: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Lol. All those people shouting for Hausa people to start their own in the North. I hope you are not northerners, and you have nobody there. Because when it starts, they don't recognise any other ethnic group apart from their own. Whether Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw.. The same fate will visit them all..

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by freshinko: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Why are the soldiers afraid of being filmed if they are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by freshinko: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Freiden:
None of my business

Proudly from the west.

The land of peace and harmony
Hasten up! emancipate your self from mental slavery.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Raiders:

A VERY GOOD FRIEND WHO IS AN IGBO.....that's a Fulani man
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Fazemood(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

You refracts keep calling the Na to go to sambisa as if sambisa is the only war front in Nigeria. Can you categorically say that Ipob and biafraûd are no war fronts? You and your dilector have declared war on Nigeria yet you ask her soldiers to go to sambisa, Mstchew. This python must dance very well ooh!
You People Keep making invalid arguments. When has seeking for a referandum become war? Its obvious that you all know the worse will be your case if Ibos secceeds fron Nigeria
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by back2sender: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
backtosender:
defined treason? Or you just like saying the word you do not understand.....look this is not 67/70 we warned you people but you still believe stories your people told you in the zoo....you guys are on a big one boyyy...Biafra is hovering over the whole zoo the movement will keep getting lauder an louder and louder till your ear drums burst open wait and see more is on the way
Pack your load from south west and Hausa land back to your village.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Fazemood(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
back2sender:

What baffles me most is how you Yorubas assumes the Hausas would stand by you when these fraca gets out of hand. This is so delusional of you. Your stupid prattles from your demented minds makes me wonder 'ARE THE WESTENERS REALLY THE MOST EDUCATED REGION IN NIGERIA? OR WAS THIS SAID JUST TO MAKE THEM FEEL AMONG?' SMH.

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by positivetaught: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
But pls I need to ask,if you are not involved in something illegal or shameful, is it an offense to be recorded in a public event?,openness would ordinarily win support for the army but this kind of unnecessary brute force will do the opposite, good thing the army authorities promised to take corrective actions even though very doubtful n more if an after thought.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by attackgat: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

During the Civil War, while they were killing Biafran soldiers, we were still having our Owambe parties in the West.

This time, the only support we'll give Biafrans is to throw Owambe parties and take Aso ebi for their funerals.

And after your parties, 50 years later, you people are still begging for retructuring and control of the resources of your own land.

A slave is a slave, wether they throw owambe paries or not.

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by backtosender: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
back2sender:

slave do u think you are living in a better environment than me?or do you think everyone must come from your dirty brown roofs region or boko haram infested region
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by backtosender: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:

And after your parties, 50 years later, you people are still begging for retructuring and control of the resources of your own land.

A slave is a slave, wether they throw owambe paries or not.
I spoke to few Yorubas about what is going on in the zoo they seem very confused none of them can stick to one solution....they keep shifting goals i don't understand these tribes is really sad

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by AlanSugar(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Fazemood:

You People Keep making invalid arguments. When has seeking for a referandum become war? Its obvious that you all know the worse will be your case if Ibos secceeds fron Nigeria

Are you seeking referendum or beating the drums of war? Is "Biafra" another word for referendum? You better know what you're doing!
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by backtosender: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Fazemood:

What baffles me most is how you Yorubas assumes the Hausas would stand by you when these fraca gets out of hand. This is so delusional of you. Your stupid prattles from your demented minds makes me wonder 'ARE THE WESTENERS REALLY THE MOST EDUCATED REGION IN NIGERIA? OR WAS THIS SAID JUST TO MAKE THEM FEEL AMONG?' SMH.
they are not clever...... they are blinded by hate pass on to them...makes them behave like zombies with no direction

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by ehissi(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Eschew Rumour mongering! undecided

What a pompous prick....... angry
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Tamass: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
ipoblogic:
Not only soldiers whonattscked the civilians.
But the Jihardists who released the terrorist Army to kill unarmed Biafrans must be punished as well.
Hmm...oga dis your mumu no be here o
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Raiders:

Then tell that your friend that he is a liar.

Are igbos the only ones that lost money in mmm?
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Fazemood(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

Are you seeking referendum or beating the drums of war? Is "Biafra" another word for referendum? You better know what you're doing!
Bro, be mindful that that which you fear that has been the reason for your unnecessary actions isn't what will kill you, but the other one you neglect to face 'BIAFRA' that is the NIGERIAN GOV'T that has kept on tormenting and suspending you in slavery.

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by poseidon12: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
I believe the Nigeria Army.

They are the good guys and we know who the enemies are.

Of course you have to, as a typical Nigerian that you are. But as soon as you or people close to you become victim of the brutality of the Nigerian thugs in uniform, they become the bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by AlanSugar(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Fazemood:

Bro, be mindful that that which you fear that has been the reason for your unnecessary actions isn't what will kill you, but the other one you neglect to face 'BIAFRA' that is the NIGERIAN GOV'T that has kept on tormenting and suspending you in slavery.

Bro, I'm not and will never believe I'm a slave to anybody. Things happen at their right time or when done right. When I was much younger there's this song I used to like very much, which says, "don't push it, don't force it let it happen naturally, it would surely happen, it was meant to be..." every tribe wants to control its resources and if your hero Jônadaft, had put aside his looting and personal ambitions and considered your rights by implementing the report of the 2014 confab, these agitation would never have been today! But because he and diezani his girlfriend believed they would continue to loot the oil proceeds, then it was OK to continue to let the rest of the oppressed Nigerians to be oppressed under the guise of "slavery" which you now feel you're under. Jona has a lot to answer for all the atrocities which you now perceive to be meted on you by the federal government.
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
SEE LIES-----THEY NOTICED SOME PEOPLE FILMING THEM ALONG NUJ ABIA STATE.....SO NIGERIA ARMY DON'T KNOW JOURNALISTS OR DON'T RECOGNISE THEM ANYMORE THEY ARE NOW SOME PEOPLE......NIGERIA IS JUST DYING OFF
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by gorzy(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Raiders:

so you and your 'igbo' friend are implying that IPOB was not there before MMM??
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by Fazemood(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

Bro, I'm not and will never believe I'm a slave to anybody. Things happen at their right time or when done right. When I was much younger there's this song I used to like very much, which says, "don't push it, don't force it let it happen naturally, it would surely happen, it was meant to be..." every tribe wants to control its resources and if your hero Jônadaft, had put aside his looting and personal ambitions and considered your rights by implementing the report of the 2014 confab, these agitation would never have been today! But because he and diezani his girlfriend believed they would continue to loot the oil proceeds, then it was OK to continue to let the rest of the oppressed Nigerians to be oppressed under the guise of "slavery" which you now feel you're under. Jona has a lot to answer for all the atrocities which you now perceive to be meted on you by the federal government.
Firstly, lets put aside namecalling and talk maturely.
You have to realise that embezzlement isn't a case that started with GEJ administration. Infact, majority of it happened during those period when the hausa/fulani and (a) yorubaman were in power.
Puting that aside, you say you believe in letting things happen at their own time n space, but that notion was what S.Africa had for so long b4 a braveman came up to challenge the English government in power.
Know that no master would willing free a slave except the slave fights for his freedom just like the Isrealites when they were slaves in Egypt.
Having said this, you also said that you believe that you aren't a slave to anyone and you aren't in slavery, well thats your opinion, but know that as a bonafied citizen of Nigeria in democracy, you can choose to disown your nationality and nationalize on another soil. And when that right is denied you, then you are been considered a slave by those who see themselves as MASTERS.
I don't know your tribe, but i'm quite sure you aren't a northerner. Cos if you are then your slavery is worse than the other tribes.
Anyways, choose a side and stick to it through thick n thin, soft n hard. Don't change when situation changes cos it will be EMBARRASING again. Even Worse Than B4
Re: Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia by k9ine(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
This must be a joke from you, else your lies and hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens. If you say GEJ gave them sticks and clubs, there is verifiable evidence that your Buhari never bought a single firearm or bullet as at when Lai Mohammed told us Boko Haram has been "technically defeated" by Buhari and APC; does it also mean he used sticks and clubs also against the "well armed" terrorists (as you claimed)?

koladebrainiac:
That was during Jonathan regime when he gave them sticks n clubs to fight Boko Haram n used the money to drink Ogogoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death / Five Senators-elect Jostle For Deputy Senate Presidency (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.