Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (10386 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2010
I am currently serving as a youth corper in Imo state. I was posted to a secondary school where i met ds 14-yr old SS1 student. Initially, i thought it was a joke bt we are deeply in lv with each other. Regardless of a age, this girl is really intelligent and matured. My fear now is that i will soon be passing out and i dnt want 2 lose her. Kindly advise me on what 2 do. I so much love her and i ve nt even slept with her.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2010
You said you love her right? though nothing is new again in this world.

But my question is CAN YOU MARRY HER (rightfully) AS YOUR WIFE?.

If you can answer that question, then I will give you the right answer.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by adetoru(f): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2010
If you really love her,then you should wait for her at least till she's 18.You can stay in touch.Get her a mobile fone or if it will cause her prob.at home,give her your number and she can call you .If she really loves you,she too will wait but I doubt it coz girls at that age can't know the diff btw love and infatuation.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by bykes(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2010
This your infatuation can bag you a 20 yr jail term in an advanced country.don't be a paedophile
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by hbabe(f): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2010
Oga, please allow the poor girl to grow and find her place in the world. She is too young for settling down, she has to learn what the world is all about through her own eyes and not yours. But if you are from the part of Nigeria where girls are married off as soon as they turn 10 then go ahead and marry her otherwise make her a friend that could see you as her big brother.
I wonder how you will react if your 14 year old sister comes home with a guy your age as her date or boyfriend? Remember in life everything is allowed but not everything adds value!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by TMONEYs(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2010
Broda leave the poor girl alone ooooo. Answer this question: Are you in any serious relationship before? what is you relocate to another and you see another lady you will still love. so go back to ur relationship and leave the young girl alone.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by daylae(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2010
Normally when situation like this arises,people 'll surely think u're taking advantage of her naivety cus she's a minor;but if u're been sincere with ur intensions,and you know u're not just fantasizing in lust of her,then u'll be her friend for now, and nothing more. When u get back to ur base bro,then u'll know if u really love her,or you're just being tempted to steal a moment with her before u go ur own way,cus this happens alot.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovemoi2(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
PEDOPHILIA!L

YOU ARE IN YOUR late 20s OR EARLY 30s WELL CALCULATING FROM THE FACT THE YOU SAID YOU ARE DOING YOUR YOUTH COPS OR whatever,

anyway why will you be inlove with some one you can father what happened to the girls in their 18s and 20s
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by SisiKill1: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
The minds of pedophiles is a very confusing place to navigate.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovemoi2(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=18pt]its sickening how the men on this thread are supporting this child molester(@ poster)

i bet ya'll will easily give your 14 year old baby( who just stated or hav'nt yet had her menses) to a guy that is in his late 20s or early 30s

this is a sick topic
[/size]
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by baybbootz(f): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
the fact that you even have the nerve to say this out loud baffles me,but what baffles me more is the random use of the word LOVE.
gzzzzzz people,not every mushy physical feeling is love,ever heard of LUST?\

ADVICE= [size=39pt]B A C K O F F[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by whitesturd(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
poster u cant possibly be in love with this small girl.i seriusly doubt it.it mite just be lust.but if u realy feel its love it wud even be absurd to ask her out she is too small and u cant even believe if she loves u or not.she doenst know her left from her right.

pls kindly leave her alone and look for someone else and leave the poor girl alone and dont break her heart
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by SisiKill1: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
I did not type the word cradle robber. . . When i'm not my 101yrs grandmama. (i'm starting to suspect that that's how long ago Seun's censor was invented)

Cradle Robber ko, Crib Napper ni.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovemoi2(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
hahahahahaha sisi_kill

i know i was shocked when i saw craddle lover too, so i edited my post again hahahaha seun is anoying and hilarios
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by SisiKill1: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
Lust oh, Love oh, Lust in Love oh. . . It is SICK. So I don't know how trying to differentiate what he feels helps the matter. . .She's FOURTEEN for freak sake.

Sheesh!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by googles: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]hmmm
na wa o
na wa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by VPG: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
R-Kelly the second.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Duniverse(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
adetoru:

If you really love her,then you should wait for her at least till she's 18.You can stay in touch.Get her a mobile fone or if it will cause her prob.at home,give her your number and she can call you .If she really loves you,she too will wait but I doubt it coz girls at that age can't know the diff btw love and infatuation.Goodluck.
so u are advicin him to hook up wit dat innocent girl dat does not no anything cooper 4 dat matter.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
[b]Poster. . .[/b]You're a paedophilia Conniving skank. . .
I hope her parents find out about the relationship
and get your useless self to rot in jail, Arrow!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Freiburger(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
kunmibola:

I am currently serving as a youth corper in Imo state. I was posted to a secondary school where i met ds 14-yr old SS1 student. Initially, i thought it was a joke bt we are deeply in lv with each other. Regardless of a age, this girl is really intelligent and matured. My fear now is that i will soon be passing out and i dnt want 2 lose her. Kindly advise me on what 2 do. I so much love her and i ve nt even slept with her.

I see someone paving his way to jail. well Naija n their lawless system, anything can happen.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by ThePelican(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
She's 14 and she's matured? I doubt that--it's plainly impossible. If I have to go by experience, you're just merely smitten by the girl for the wrong reasons. These reasons might range from your temporary thoughts that she's a good, matured, understanding, classy girl to being beautiful, sexy and whatnot. I can't say you've not met any real more matured girl out there but when you put your priorities in check, you'd find out you're just messing around. What I figure here is this: You like her as a girl, a favorite student; you don't want to let go of her because you'll miss her more than you would any other student. There's no love, not even infatuation. You just have a priority that's misplaced. No sane guy would love that much little girl for unknown reasons; and don't be surprised, there's no reason to justify this.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by iice(f): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
If 'supposed' adults reason this way. . . undecided
A grown man should know better
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by chiogo(f): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
Can somebody say P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E??

Pheww, this is getting too much. Men like this are usually afraid to approach grown women. 14-yr old, love indeed.

Gettaway joo!! angry
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by ssumpta(f): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sb shud at least comment the guy for hving not slept with her or anything.
Poster, maybe the girl has a crush on u. But please do not take this to anoda level.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by tayoast(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hw old r u, bro??

wateva d age is, u'r a Corps Member & i wouldn't want 2 see sm1 like u/ur age near my 14 yr old sister.

Its not right.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kpolli(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2010
ask her if she has an elder sis, get her banng her till u forget abt the younger one
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Akinagirl(f): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2010
Here in America, your a.s.s would be locked up in jail you perv. And to add to that, be on the intimacy offenders list for the res of your life. God, leave her alone, shes freaking 14!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Jaideyone(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2010
wink wink wink winkthis poster is one sick retard. in love with a 14yr old hopeless pervert

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by gee2(m): 2:51am On Feb 28, 2010
you claimed to be a corper abi na alloy. shey?
were u sent to serve or fall under lust, love, whatever.
DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT CORRUPT HER OR SHE WILL HATE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TILL ETERNITY.
child abuse

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by r231(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2010
P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E on the lose

i feel sorry for the other 14 yr old girls around dat town

come on mehn what are you thinking

a whole graduate like you with no brain

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Outstrip(f): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2010
Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.