Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

What To Do During ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do During ASUU Strike (11698 Views)

A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by dannytoe(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
K
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by demolinka(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ah wan learn am oo
You fit start with online tutorials for youtube, assuming u have a computer. Then look for any studio around where you fit do IT.
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by GoGreenNaija: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
You can benefit from our Biogas training

Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by BIGKemsey(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
Someone's husband is in bet9ja shop right now shouting "play me number seven over 1.5"
���
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Stevengerd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
demolinka:

You fit start with online tutorials for youtube, assuming u have a computer. Then look for any studio around where you fit do IT.
Thanks bro!
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Dajugba: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
visit my signature to learn business management, get jobs alert and inspire article to refresh your mind.
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by joxxy01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Learn hand work, e.g tailor, barber,welder, shoe maker, computer etc.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
make money from fx trading
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Ugoeze2016: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
You can learn a trade, tailoring, shoe making, phone repair technician etc...
You also write for zokija.
ASUU please make una resume
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
Easier said than done!

Wrong! I landed two part time jobs with private primary schools in my area today alone. I'll be teaching computer studies (theory and practical) for primary school classes 4 and 5 for 4 hours a week per school. And the pay is good. I also have a music video to shoot later this week. I needed it as part of an audition I'm participating in. Like I said, I'm leading by example. And if someone that's as busy as me can do all these, then anyone can do it.
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by nathesth: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
learn Crochet...how to make products with wool

1 Like

Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by peacemara54(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by purityval(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
If you are in Lagos you can utilize this opportunity;

click to book a seat for a TWO DAYS FREE training on Web designing/Development
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Shalomdee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keep track of your clients, check ma signature
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by llyodzico(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello good evening... I have an application built specifically for putme students...running like the literal putme 50 questions for 25mins . It contains a database of 3000 questions for each faculty (past and anticipated questions inclusive) coming up randomly.
The App is just for #1500 and its worth it. if you interested message me privately. Thank you.
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by olatunyemi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have been writing stories recently even articles but I am not sure of myself yet due to grammatical errors that might be present of which I don't know
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by careerpluzz: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: What To Do During ASUU Strike by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Here comes another time when this post will be highly needed.

I made a little modification to that Number 3 given the present circumstances though.

Start a business or trade: Hey! It.s Yuletide season again! How about starting a business? You don't have to amass 'plenty money' before you can start up a business these days. I have a friend who used this strike as an opportunity to start a blog and its growing like wild fire. I met a lady from campus who's travelling to Onitsha, Aba and/or Lagos to buy clothes, hair/wigs for Christmas sales in Bayelsa, another friend from UNIPORT is also selling live chicken. Just think of something you can do with little or no cash. If you can't do it alone, get others who will partner with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BrainersNG And OOPL Launch ₦6 Million Scholarship Competition In Ogun, Ondo, Oyo / UNIOSUN Closed Till Further Notice / Class Room Population, Does It Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.