Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (11583 Views)

Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2017
My alma mater... FRUSTRATION UNDER.....
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by ignis: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
My Alma Mata....
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by 2fine2fast(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Prof Akanji is the best thing that has ever happened to FUTMinna.
He single handedly catapulted FUTMx from obscurity to the high
pedestal of institutional relevance and research capabilities.
A great biochemist that proved his mettle.
Probably Prof Tukur Saad comes very close to him in their diligence
and effectiveness as FUT VCs.
I hope Prof Bala follows suit.

FUTMx...Technology for Empowerment.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Gegz(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
bhaliz44:
I Hope him administration go better pass akanji own..

Yeah. E suppose. With ijaya as student affairs Dean and this man. The student go enjoy. My great almamata
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by vitality22(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
silasweb:
FUTMina is one of the best university in the country
I couldn't have said it any better. very nice school especially the Bosso Campus. My lovely almamata
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by HarunaWest(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
2fine2fast:
Prof Akanji is the best thing that has ever happened to FUTMinna.
He single handedly catapulted FUTMx from obscurity to the high
pedestal of institutional relevance and research capabilities.
A great biochemist that proved his mettle.
Probably Prof Tukur Saad comes very close to him in their diligence
and effectiveness as FUT VCs.
I hope Prof Bala follows suit.

FUTMx...Technology for Empowerment.
Lie lie..best VC was Prof M.S Audu..Tukur Tried as well...Akanji just made life harder for FUTmites..Two riots occurred during his tenure,,he didnt develop many structures nor labs,unlike his predecessors, he was busy saving money until. TSA captured it. , He commercialized FUTminna....Which one is School of Mass CommunicationbTechnology again....The man spoil our SWAG ahbeg

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Fortune44: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by sladimeji(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Prof akanji should analyze how the 95million restitution fee was spent before his departure

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by sladimeji(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Gegz:

Yeah. E suppose. With ijaya as student affairs Dean and this man. The student go enjoy. My great almamata
prof Ijaiya aka Baba for the girls
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by gabpaul: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

We currently have good UK used phones in stock..and they all work 100% perfect

Prices are as follows

Galaxy S6 EDGE = 83K
Galaxy s6 = 58k
Galaxy Note 5 = 89K
LG G5 = 65K
LG G4 = 38K
Iphone 6 16GB = 100K
LG V10 = 65K
Galaxy Note 4 = 56K
Galaxy Note 4 Edge = 77K
Galaxy s6 Edge+ = 114K
Huawei Mate 7 = 65K
HTC M8 = 35K
HTC E8 = 30K

Prices are slightly negotiable
Call or whatsapp for more Info - 08062564068
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by sariu11(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Great FUT Minna.. Congratulation Sir .....I see you Dr Udoh(Physics Department)
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by xreal: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Wow.
I am happy for the incumbent VC, Prof Musbau Akanji for the successful service.

May GOD bless you sir.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Nnabuochidi: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Get Your Unizik, IMSU and other School Post UTME form.. call 08106259151
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by SlimChizzy4(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
so finally Futmx dn appoint new VC. Tor hope say this one go do us well pass akanji
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by 2fine2fast(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2017
HarunaWest:

Lie lie..best VC was Prof M.S Audu..Tukur Tried as well...Akanji just made life harder for FUTmites..Two riots occurred during his tenure,,he didnt develop many structures nor labs,unlike his predecessors, he was busy saving money until. TSA captured it. , He commercialized FUTminna....Which one is School of Mass CommunicationbTechnology again....The man spoil our SWAG ahbeg

When did you enter and leave FUTminna? Audu is the worst ever, he couldnt maintain the school buses that Saad bought, the school lost its ranking as the best university of technology during his tenure. Admission went to rakeeteers and he filled the whole school with his tribal people. Go and check the ranking of FUT on webometrics and ICU right now. I am a scientist and I am speaking from the scientific point of view, my business is not what he did or did not do with SUG or how he bruised your SWAG.

The end justifies the means, go to the rankings...check the high impact journals published by FUT in recent years. I only hope you understand what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Gegz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
sladimeji:
prof Ijaiya aka Baba for the girls

He was our school football team manager.... We call him "as a pro"
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
congratulations to him.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by master69(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
FUTMX my Alma mata....
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by bhankymyk(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
sladimeji:
Prof akanji should analyze how the 95million restitution fee was spent before his departure
wink
sladimeji:
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by eniola89(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
sariu11:
Great FUT Minna.. Congratulation Sir .....I see you Dr Udoh(Physics Department)
That's uno he is now a prof.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by youngds: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
2fine2fast:

When did you enter and leave FUTminna? Audu is the worst ever, he couldnt maintain the school buses that Saad bought, the school lost its ranking as the best university of technology during his tenure. Admission went to rakeeteers and he filled the whole school with his tribal people. Go and check the ranking of FUT on webometrics and ICU right now. I am a scientist and I am speaking from the scientific point of view, my business is not what he did or did not do with SUG or how he bruised your SWAG.

The end justifies the means, go to the rankings...check the high impact journals published by FUT in recent years. I only hope you understand what I am saying.

Sir, I think you're off point to compare both V.C in respect to school ranking which are based on mere secondary data e.g social media and smiling group pictures online, both Audu and Akanji were fine, and in respect to admission it was based on catchment area.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Bimpe29: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Am happy for Prof Musibau Akanji, outgoing VC and wish Prof Abdullahi Bala a successful tenure in office.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by sladimeji(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gegz:

He was our school football team manager.... We call him "as a pro"
Yea...he sabi play he played for niger tornadoes when he was an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC by Mirabel14: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Congrats Prof. Bala! God will grant you the grace to pilot the affairs of your institution to an enviable height.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Writing Tips You Might Find Quite Useful / FUTO Restores Expelled Student Activists / A Private Polytechnic Offa(lens Polytechnic),kwara State,admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.