Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Show Some Compassion For Turai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Some Compassion For Turai (6356 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Wikileaks:shell's Pickard Says Turai, Tanimu, Nnpc Gmd Yar'adua Collected Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2010
admin: Nigerian President Yaradua has one month to live

Medical practitioners in Saudi Arabia say that Nigerian President, Umaru Musa Yaradua has only about one month to live and that except some miracle happens, the President may not live to see April 2010.

This is the real reason why the government of Saudi Arabia asked his wife, Turai to carry the ailing president home. They feared for the fact that the president could die in their country and the possibilities of a diplomatic crisis. The medical doctors who have been attending to the president ever since he travelled in November to Saudi Arabia had briefed the Saudi King of the huge possibilities of Yaradua dying before April, and the frightened King begged the President´s wife to take her husband home to avert a huge. The President arrived secretly and quietly on Wednesday, the 24th of February 2010 in Abuja.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/143504

Okay guy and gals, its now time to pray for our Yaradua.

I am no supporter of Turai , God forbid, but I have compassion on her as a person, she is about to lose her husband and the entire country hates her, I really think she deserves better.

From all I have read , the reason why she does not allow anyone see the husband is that his physical state is terrible to behold.

Rather it is the cronies, advisers and certain dubious military elements who are advising this woman wrongly,  just so that they buy more time to think up and implement diabolical plans for the country.

My opinion is that we should pray for God to have mercy on and heal Yar'adua.

To thwart the diabolical plans of the dubious elements in Yar'adua's inner circle.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2010
Beaf:

Please stop posting these braindead topics. This is not the gossip section. angry

Beaf Shut UP!!!

Unlike you I do not spend my entire life on Nairaland writing mostly gossip and hear stay topics.

My small contribution in the form of factual stories and personal opinions are resourced from reputable British , Nigerian and American sources .

So If you have nothing to contribute to the small part I play on this forum then bagger off and dessist from writing rubbish.

What is wrong with showing some compassion to a woman under such pressure and hate due to mis-information.

Where have you got your facts from, stating that Turai is in charge ?? Is it not mostly gossip ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Beaf: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2010
I'm sure Turai needs her a'ss cleaned today. Your help would be most appreciated. Ode. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Godalone(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2010
It is not easy for a woman to see her husband in such state,i wish Yaradua a quick recovery.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Beaf: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2010
Godalone:

It is not easy for a woman to see her husband in such state,i wish Yaradua a quick recovery.

It is not a normal woman that can use her husbands woeful state of health as the latest juju for people to worship. angry
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2010
Beaf:

It is not a normal woman that can use her husbands woeful state of health as the latest juju for people to worship. angry

@Beaf, I really do hope you are not as DUMB as you sound to believe that Turai is in charge of the country ?

Common MAN, do some analysis and come to a rational conclusion,which MUST be that Turai is a TOOL in the hands of the cronies, dubious elements and military corrupt generals in this recent Episode of the Yaradua saga.

Stop jumping on to every bandwagon, DO SOME RESEARCH.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Beaf: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2010
^
So are you in the UK, or are you also in Aso Rock? Only winshes can do that! grin grin
Olodo! Malu!!
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2010
Beaf:

^
So are you in the UK, or are you also in Aso Rock? Only winshes can do that! grin grin
Olodo! Malu!!
;

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway on a more serious note, do some investigation, Nigeria is held to ransome by PEOPLE who have something to lose.

Turai is getting the wrong advice from those who have something to HIDE.

Free your self MR BEAF from the Alex Jones brand of Conspiracy theories , its beginning to get SILLY now.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by marvix(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2010
Beaf do u hav a prob wit d 1st family or is it pure jealousy or u just been a heartless fellow who cld hav gone ahead and crush pple on a highway just because they had nothin to give u.

The Yaraduas are going thru a very tough time docs say he has abt 1 mth to live can't he or his wife decide where he spends his last days can't they decide dat he doesn't want 2 c anyone and most we all join d bandwagon dat labels his wife of ova 35yrs d witch that wants to kill him. Turai is just a lovin wife of a carin nd sensitive husband who respects her wishes.

A lot of us hav neva bin in dis position my dad was so sick he was in coma 4 7days wen he wokeup we his kids were sposed to go c him but as I was preparin my dad said he doesn't want his 1st child to c him d way he was it was a painful decision my mum was by his side she prayed fasted wen he got beta and was able to be moved he came by to c me I wept like a baby seeing my dad d way he was my bro told me if I had seen him @ d hospital then wat wld I hav done.

So my isue is dat we don't need to c Yaradua 4 d nation to move 4ward Yaradua is back but he didn't say he was back to take his seat, he came in as a Nigerian who lives in Aso rock and does not want to be disturbed by the media and pls let us empathise wit dis man who led our country in one of d most dificult times.

Let's not 4get dat wen he came in he had 2 contend wit d sharp increase in prices of petroleum products by d outgoin admin, he had to contend wit d global financial crisis, the Niger Delta crisis ,a judiciary dat was not been respected but now by his xample everyone knows dat court judgements are respected nd obeyed pls one tree doesn't make a forest but this man has contributed his one tree to makin a wonderful forest
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by darlingbas(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2010
@ frosbel

I don't think anyone has problem with the ''first family'', the fact that Turai knows the right to do but chooses to follow the lead of the so called cabal makes her deserve deserve the current treatment she's receiving from all well thinking Nigerian, i don't know the kind of compassion you'll rather us have on a woman who can compromise the life of her only husband all in the name of power
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Beaf: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
^
Don't mind those brain dead people jare!
How can someone using her ill husband as a mere tool for a power grab elicit pity, except from dimwits?
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
Beaf:

^
Don't mind those brain dead people jare!
How can someone using her ill husband as a mere tool for a power grab elicit pity, except from dimwits?

@BEAF , Now I know that you are indeed DUMB.

Because you do not do any informed research, you just talk rubbish based on hear say.

It is people like you that start rumours which in turn instigate violence.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by marvix(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
That was y I said beaf is a hrtles person who can kil pple because they cld not giv somtin to him d luck he has dat has made him not join is because he can feed himself nd has a computer where he can pour out his frustrations
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
darlingbas:

@ frosbel

I don't think anyone has problem with the ''first family'', the fact that Turai knows the right to do but chooses to follow the lead of the so called cabal makes her deserve deserve the current treatment she's receiving from all well thinking Nigerian, i don't know the kind of compassion you'll rather us have on a woman who can compromise the life of her only husband all in the name of power

Okay but my line of thought is that she is used by a certain group of power hungry sects within the Yaradua Cabal.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
We should as well show compassion to fraudulent IBB now that he has lost his wife. undecided
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Turai needs to take proper care of her husband instead of using his lifeless body as a political tool. As we speak, Yara is sleeping in an ambulance. God forbid that my wife should ever treat me that way. She is a wicked woman, and deserves none of my sympathy.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Seun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
They brought him back because the Saudi doctors said there's nothing more they can do.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ayusman16(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
The office of the Presidency should be more important than the person, cabals, mafias occupying and running it. Let Turai go and take care of him. Nigeria cannot be setback by a bunch of greedy people.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by akintun: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
I hope you guys know you are talking about a dieing man and a grieving wife. i have not seen his wife in public since her husband has been sick and i certainly dont understand the reason why people are trying to demonalize this woman based on speculations. The man has families and we should respect them.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
Turai or wateva she's clld, I dnt pity her. She cosd dis rit 4rm d stat. She shld av tld hr hubby 2 resign n tend 2 hs health bt no, d ignornt woman ws powr drunk. Is she nw enjyg d powr? It's nly a miracl dt cn brng hm bak 2 lif.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ayusman16(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
Yaradua has a good motive for this country, d man is with a good heart but the sycophants surrouding him should be blamed for luring him into the Presidency.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by chelseabmw(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
i knew yaradua was dead before now, they are saying this so that we will feel he is not dead, He is gone, he is already dead,
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Katsumoto: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
At OP
If Yaradua has one month to live, why did his 'LOVING' wife not take him home to die peacefully? Why is she disburbing our peace and democracy?

I have no sympathy for her and her ilk, she is a power hungry, illiterate b.i.t.c.h.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by member479760: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
money is useless,
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Katsumoto: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
akintun:

I hope you guys know you are talking about a dieing man and a grieving wife. i have not seen his wife in public since her husband has been sick and i certainly dont understand the reason why people are trying to demonalize this woman based on speculations. The man has families and we should respect them.

Why did they take his dying body to Aso Rock? Is Aso Rock now a HOSPICE? Please try to analyse issues properly.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by meka2010: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
chelseabmw:

i knew yaradua was dead before now, they are saying this so that we will feel he is not dead, He is gone, he is already dead,

How u take know? Na u kill am? grin

@Post

I really dont believe the American Chronicle. That was the same media that carried the rumour that he was dead some weeks back.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Katsumoto:

At OP
If Yaradua has one month to live, why did his 'LOVING' wife not take him home to die peacefully? Why is she disburbing our peace and democracy?

I have no sympathy for her and her ilk, she is a power hungry, illiterate b.i.t.c.h.

Are you reading my comments ?

That this woman is not in control of events but certain powerful 'something to lose ' and ' something to hide ' cabal who now see that their time us UP and are trying to hold Yaradua hostage and his poor wife Turai used as a TOOL to achieve their dubious agenda ?

Are you there ? Do you know what is going on behind the scenes ?

Please lets be constructive in our opinions.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Katsumoto: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
frosbel:

That this woman is not in control of events but certain powerful 'something to lose ' and ' something to hide ' cabal who now see that their time us UP and are trying to hold Yaradua hostage and his poor wife Turai used as a TOOL to achieve their dubious agenda ?

You are the one not being constructive. No one, I repeat, No one in this world can make her take her husband's body to Aso Rock. You are most likely an agent.

So tell us constructively why anyone would want his dying body in Aso Rock. Also tell us who this anonymous cabal is.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why did they take his dying body to Aso Rock? Is Aso Rock now a HOSPICE? Please try to analyse issues properly.

Not necessarily, they base their information on insider information.

Probably Yaradua is in a Coma and brain dead hence their past article which certified him dead. Otherwise why did he not speak to BBC in person ( video) , why over the radio ?

I have read a lot of their articles in the past which are unrelated to Nigeria and I must say that many of their authors are people of Integrity and astute political awareness.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
frosbel:

Oh Yeah  sure, I am an agent based in the UK , lol smiley

Anyway , by cabal I mean a small group of power hungry people who benefited immensely from Yaradua's regime and who plundered the economy of our dear country while the masses live in abject poverty

They know that change is coming to Nigeria if Jonathan is allowed to become President fully and could well mean they will be arrested and charged with crimes ranging from fraud to treason.

They also know that unlike in the past when they could run to America or the UK to hide, this time there is a very limited number of countries that will be willing to take them in, so for them its a life or death situation.

Poor Turai while nursing her sick husband is also having to allow these people use her for their own selfish ends.
Re: Show Some Compassion For Turai by ZUBBYNWA(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
At the begining of yaradulls regine, i think that his wife Turia is just a common intelligent woman not knowing that she is OLE (AGABA)

Well sha i pity the woman for answering first lady to something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun, World Bank Construct 200km Roads In Rural Areas. / Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE / Serene Tarkwa Bay, One Of The Best Beaches In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.