Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan (26569 Views)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by cooljoe(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
but what did we do to all ds people sef? did Nigeria(ns) offend them?
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by dirtyhokage(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Samsung boss is in jail,former south Korea president is in jail cux of corruption....here our own is jez discoveries as in Naija is a discovery nation
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SaulRazor: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
sydlak:

Are you for real? I doubt if anyone is this d**b. You're bitch*ng about what precisely? Putting God at the end of your statement here is total hypocrisy. Re-read what they are talking about. Even Mugabes wife can't stand patience Jonathan's corruption cliche

If you read my post we'll you will know that all I said is the that war on corruption must be wholesome .., you cannot exempt people from the war against corruption just because the are from you party or pray to the same GOD as you ..I still insist the war against corruption is a big joke if not why hasn't a single prosecution been scored
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by pweshdodo(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2017
it belongs to her grandfather. Nonsense
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by 2shure: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Where is fayose
When u need his mouth piece.
Watch out for ffk harsh reaction
And of course fayose our chair
Must comment
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by mskanyin(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmm...All is well.. cry cry
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by wildchild02: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
6B? Oh boi

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by Kingsley1000(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2017
BABA SHOULD JAIL THIS WOMAN
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by meforyou1(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
discover a building? the building had been hiding all this while?
when i saw discovered, i thought EFCC had discovered a virus
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by limeta(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
higherpower:

Were those u mentioned civil servants of level 17?

You worry about that
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by Sultannayef: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerians are hypocrites. When will the EFCC tell us where Tinubu got his own money? Maybe his father was a billionaire. Nonsense and its ingredients!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by limeta(f): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
surgical:
The world always trampled upon the weak, Jonathan is a very weak man, which he mistook for humility, that's just his sin not any corruption. is he more corrupt than obasanjo.

Dont mind them
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by solufemiwa(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
heryurh:

I can't breathe properly agn.. embarassed
My chest!

Baba God i don dey flash u since, pls biko pick my call cry

U dey flash Baba God and you said he should pick up flashing. My friend buy credit and call him he go answer ooo
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SojiCash(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Pictures?
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by icardi9: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2017
grin embarassed
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by bluecircle470: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:
What of obasanjo ,ibb, abacha,tinubu own loot
Untill you bring this looters to book P Goodluck is a saint
Good bye

Must u comment? Why are u people encouraging corruption? It will definitely start from one person and extend to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by dimejiano1: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:
Good bye
Had been Jonathan prosecute Yaradua and Yaradua do the same for Obasanjo administration it would have easy for Buhari. Don't blame Mr President, he is doing the best. Where did she get that kind money, First Lady by foot. How was her salary while in office

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SirLakes: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
Efcc is the new discovery channel

Lol grin
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by limeta(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
dimejiano1:

Had been Jonathan prosecute Yaradua and Yaradua do the same for Obasanjo administration it would have easy for Buhari. Don't blame Mr President, he is doing the best. Where did she get that kind money, First Lady by foot. How was her salary while in office

Mr president you said
Nonesense
Is this a president
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by Donbosco46: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
heryurh:

My chest!

How God go take pick your call wey be say na flashing you dey do am.
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by 9jatatafo(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2017
FG should send EFCC to the north to discover oil since they know how to discover everything all the time. Though their discoveries don't always last long, always making noise to deceive the masses.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by iswallker(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2017
SaulRazor:
When will they discover the over 50 billion worth of hotel belong to Tinubu in the Lekki VI axis of Lagos alone , I am against corruption in all shade but the moment Buhari tibalised and politicised corruption was the the day the war on corruption became a dead joke ...Once again remember that to vote Buhari out is now a CIVIC DUTY..We must start convincing alll our loved ones from this moment so we can deal him disgraceful blow at the polls if he dares to contest ..Also brethren remember to say a small prayer even day against this divisive character called Buhari every day please say a prayer no matter how small against him and see God fight our battles in the coming weeks ..God bless Nigeria and God damage Tyrants

Wish you re able to name these hotels and their addresses and possibly forward a petition to the efcc, icpc... wink
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by Bobby808: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
heryurh:

My chest!

My friend, plan to go for only genuine ways. Don't think of Buhari and Magu's stories. These people are only out for the people of south south and the east. GEJ, Patience and Deziene were only lucky that those monies found in the sky scrapper in Ikoye were not linked to those three personalities. It was because of these three people the word 'ALLEGELLY' came into being for Buhari and Magu.
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2017
EFCC sud stop all dese shoddy investigations....why reveal such findings when its only an allegation.... it will give d culprit enough time to abandon such properties and deny it....

which investigative body like FBI will reveal its investigation without getting all d evidences needed and apprehend the culprit?
smh...
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Bowlah2:
They looted us dry
and u believed what EFCC is saying? gosh...smh
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by emmasege: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
SaulRazor:
When will they discover the over 50 billion worth of hotel belong to Tinubu in the Lekki VI axis of Lagos alone , I am against corruption in all shade but the moment Buhari tibalised and politicised corruption was the the day the war on corruption became a dead joke ...Once again remember that to vote Buhari out is now a CIVIC DUTY..We must start convincing alll our loved ones from this moment so we can deal him disgraceful blow at the polls if he dares to contest ..Also brethren remember to say a small prayer even day against this divisive character called Buhari every day please say a prayer no matter how small against him and see God fight our battles in the coming weeks ..God bless Nigeria and God damage Tyrants
God bless you for this incisive post. You just made my day.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2017
birdsview:
You send a girl a friend request on Facebook or she sends you one.U guys become friends and start chatting on a normal level.3 days letter she starts asking for money to buy provisions or to subscribe her phone..when u don't answer her she starts posting stuff about guys been foolish and running away from responsibilities...Babe are you my responsibility?? And who is the fool here Sorry for diverting folks..na as the thing the pain me.
Hahahahaha...as in ehhh
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2017
papascode:
Everyday the EFCC keep mentioning figures recovered from looters of the treasury. Is it that the judiciary is so corrupt that no judge is worthy enough to jailed all these people found as corrupt? If NO why are they not in jail and if YES they are stamping on their fundamental human rights.
Furthermore, it might interest EFCC to know that we are losing interest in this anti corruption war as it now sounds like a BROKEN RECORD.
most of d so called evidences dat seem to be in d folders of EFCC are purely allegations and hearsays....which competent judge will give judgement based on allegations or beer parlour gist??
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by sekem: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2017
limeta:
Good bye

Seriously, you need a brain upgrade
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
openmine:

most of d so called evidences dat seem to be in d folders of EFCC are purely allegations and hearsays....which competent judge will give judgement based on allegations or beer parlour gist??
Are you now saying that patience did not loot or steal? So efcc is now lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Senate Forced Into Closed Door Meeting Over Ministerial Nominees. / [BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.