Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan (26533 Views)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

[s]"The document read in part, “In view of the foregoing, I request for an interim forfeiture order on the two properties amongst others linked to the suspect and believed to have been acquired from the proceeds of crime"
Copied and pasted from the article on the front page.
[/s]

Your father is a fool!!!

hahahahahah what a pained and frustrated fellow U are....dishing out on my dad? Now that makes U look so stu.pid and unintelligent!! Wonder why the mods here haven't picked this Up cheesy cheesy

[s]Ccommon sense you don't have. Simple English you don't understand. If the EFCC finds any property or bank account which it suspects was obtained from proceeds of crime, the EFCC can approach any court with competent jurisdiction to seek interim and final forfeiture of the property. Whoever is suspected of being the owner will then have to go to the Court and explain to it why the property should not be forfeited to the government.[/s]

hahahahah..This is total BS...why are U muddling up every thing contrary to what U said with the yeye link U posted....."didnt U say EFCC was able to convince the court with evidence before diezani's properties were forfeited"

My "charge and pay lawyer",let me school U in Ur own field(Thats if U even went to law school)....No judge or competent court of law will grant U or any security agency a request to seize a property based on SUSPICION or ALLEGATION!!

U even said with ur own post that EFCC were successful in their seizure of the properties owned by diezani allison after they were able to PROVE that the properties were ill gotten.....

U have embarrassed urself on this platform several times and i have corrected U but U still dont want to learn.....smh

[s]The EFCC does not need to wait for the person to be convicted of anything before seizing their property. Diezanis properties were suspected to be proceeds of crime. The EFCC did not wait to "prove the allegations" to anybody! The EFCC approached the court to seek interim forfeiture pending when anyone approached to court to prove why the property should not be forfeited to the government. Nobody showed up hence her property was handed over to the FG. The money that was found in those apartments in Lekki was suspected to be proceeds of crime and was taken to court and an interim forfeiture order was obtained pending the time someone showed up to state why the money should not be given to the government. Nobody showed up hence the money was forfeited to the FG. No arrest was made, and none has been made till date but the money in question now belongs to the FG. Similarly the EFCC has approached the court to seek temporary forfeiture of Patience Jonathans property. If after the temporary forfeiture order is obtained, she goes to the court and explains why the forfeiture order should not be granted and how she got the money to buy the property, the court may or may not find merit in her position and grant or not grant the forfeiture order. But seeing as there is no logical explanation as to how a State permanent secretary acquired all that property, it is most likely that Patience Jonathan will not turn up in court for the forfeiture hearing and the property in question will be seized by the FG.
I have painstakenly explained the law to your foolish self here. If after this you still find reason to argue, then your mother too must be a fool. Now I'm assuming your foolishness is just on your father's side. Please endeavour to prove me wrong.
Thank you![/s]

This ur painstaking and boring write-up is Total and double BS cheesy
U just made a mess of ur educational sojourn in life..
U see why i said U still need some proper schooling before U can engage some one on this forum....
The worse and hilarious part is where U put "painstaking" in ur incoherent jargons just to expose ur folly....
Now read and learn.....before U embarrass urself among ur peers(thats if they havent started laughing at ur ignorance)

there is a clear distinction between the case involving diezani allison and Patience jonathan....
One(diezani) has been verified and validated with stone walled evidence which necessitated a warrant to seize her properties....another is even yet to be proven because according to the report,its still not clear if the properties are owned by Patience Jonathan and thats becos the report is still based on ALLEGATION.....In other words,the only way EFCC can get a court clearance to impound the uncompleted eight-storey building in Abuja allegedly owned by wife of former president of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan is when they have been able to successfully acquire a water-tight evidence!!

I repeat EFCC can not get a permit from any court to seize or impound any property based on suspicion or allegation!!
If tried,the judge will strike out their case even before they get started!!

Hope U are okay grin grin

Furthermore learn to respect people's opinion and views before resorting to verbal insults....So far thats what U have been doing and it apparently shows the kind of disturbing environment U were nurtured and groomed from cheesy cheesy

The worse part is that i never called U into an argument with me...U just jumped in like a broke-down hungry hyena just to spew ur trash....Soon U will run away after am through with U so that U will learn to respect people's opinion next time!! grin grin

Please go get ur self sum education and stop humiliating Ur parents every time U embarrass Urself here....meanwhile have U taken ur drugs today?

Now run along and go read Ur macmillian textbooks....... cheesy cheesy cheesy TATA grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SBG04: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
openmine:

hahahahahah what a pained and frustrated fellow U are....dishing out on my dad? Now that makes U look so stu.pid and unintelligent!! Wonder why the mods here haven't picked this Up cheesy cheesy

hahahahah..This is total BS...why are U muddling up every thing contrary to what U said with the yeye link U posted....."didnt U say EFCC was able to convince the court with evidence before diezani's properties were forfeited"

My "charge and pay lawyer",let me school U in Ur own field(Thats if U even went to law school)....No judge or competent court of law will grant U or any security agency a request to seize a property based on SUSPICION or ALLEGATION!!

U even said with ur own post that EFCC were successful in their seizure of the properties owned by diezani allison after they were able to PROVE that the properties were ill gotten.....

U have embarrassed urself on this platform several times and i have corrected U but U still dont want to learn.....smh

This ur painstaking and boring write-up is Total and double BS cheesy
U just made a mess of ur educational sojourn in life..
U see why i said U still need some proper schooling before U can engage some one on this forum....
The worse and hilarious part is where U put "painstaking" in ur incoherent jargons just to expose ur folly....
Now read and learn.....before U embarrass urself among ur peers(thats if they havent started laughing at ur ignorance)

there is a clear distinction between the case involving diezani allison and Patience jonathan....
One(diezani) has been verified and validated with stone walled evidence which necessitated a warrant to seize her properties....another is even yet to be proven because according to the report,its still not clear if the properties are owned by Patience Jonathan and thats becos the report is still based on ALLEGATION.....In other words,the only way EFCC can get a court clearance to impound the uncompleted eight-storey building in Abuja allegedly owned by wife of former president of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan is when they have been able to successfully acquire a water-tight evidence!!

I repeat EFCC can not get a permit from any court to seize or impound any property based on suspicion or allegation!!
If tried,the judge will strike out their case even before they get started!!

Hope U are okay grin grin

Furthermore learn to respect people's opinion and views before resorting to verbal insults....So far thats what U have been doing and it apparently shows the kind of disturbing environment U were nurtured and groomed from cheesy cheesy

The worse part is that i never called U into an argument with me...U just jumped in like a broke-down hungry hyena just to spew ur trash....Soon U will run away after am through with U so that U will learn to respect people's opinion next time!! grin grin

Please go get ur self sum education and stop humiliating Ur parents every time U embarrass Urself here....meanwhile have U taken ur drugs today?

Now run along and go read Ur macmillian textbooks....... cheesy cheesy cheesy TATA grin grin
Your mother is also a fool. So it's a case of double jeopardy here. Case closed!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

Your mother is also a fool. So it's a case of double jeopardy here. Case closed!!!
grin grin grin grin
When a foolish man has been outfoxed,outran and clearly annihilated by a superior and super nova argument,he resorts to endless insults to cover up his obvious ineptitude......Its quite explicit that U are now gasping for air to make any meaningful statement hence U go on the defensive.....
Failure of a proper education....failure of a poor environment and obviously failure of not learning more.....Now run along boy and go get Ur self sum caprisone....#TATA
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SBG04: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
openmine:

When a foolish man has been outfoxed,outran and clearly annihilated by a superior and super nova argument,he resorts to endless insults to cover up his obvious ineptitude......Its quite explicit that U are now gasping for air to make any meaningful statement hence U go on the defensive.....
Failure of a proper education....failure of a poor environment and obviously failure of not learning more.....Now run along boy and go get Ur self sum caprisone....#TATA
I got my Msc from Glasgow. Where did you get yours from?
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

I got my Msc from Glasgow. Where did you get yours from?
grin grin grin grin grin

Shoot...U just exposed Ur idiocy with a hilarious but preposterous show of certificate
U just put a huge mud on Ur Msc cert just to show U went to Scotland grin grin grin
Who asked for Ur MSC cert?
Did i ask U for ur MSc?
How does our discussion have any link with ur Msc certificate.....Ohh lord grin grin grin grin
Come on Boy U can do better than showing off a certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SBG04: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
openmine:

grin grin grin grin grin

Shoot...U just exposed Ur idiocy with a hilarious but preposterous show of certificate
U just put a huge mud on Ur Msc cert just to show U went to Scotland grin grin grin
Who asked for Ur MSC cert?
Did i ask U for ur MSc?
How does our discussion have any link with ur Msc certificate.....Ohh lord grin grin grin grin
Come on Boy U can do better than showing off a certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Could have simply said no Msc instead of the long story.
Can tell from the way you type. Sad! Don't mean to rob it in your face but I'm genuinely sorry for you. Both parents are fools and apparently you inherited both foolish genes, FF. It's not your fault, it's your parents. Don't worry one day you'll be gone and their mistake will be all over.
Cherio!
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

Could have simply said no Msc instead of the long story.
Can tell from the way you type. Sad! Don't mean to rob it in your face but I'm genuinely sorry for you. Both parents are fools and apparently you inherited both foolish genes, FF. It's not your fault, it's your parents. Don't worry one day you'll be gone and their mistake will be all over.
Cherio!
grin grin grin
As for the insults on my parents, no need replying U.....It only shows how childish and pained U are.... grin grin
Normally wen a person has lost any meaningful battle or argument,He starts attacking people's family just to display how small he is...
well am not surprised,It can only show the style of upbringing U had at home..... cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by SBG04: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
openmine:

It is most childish and pathetic to display a Glosgow MSc paper called certificate as a show of intelligence....

If indeed U went to Scotland to do ur masters,then it simply shows that in spite of going to a civilized country to study,the terrible environment that U grew up from still has an influence on U grin grin grin Pathetic cheesy cheesy

What next? I guess U will attach ur certificate on nairaland to prove to every one that U are the real and confirmed DUN.CE...... grin grin grin

As for having a Msc abroad,i dont need to flaunt it....by ur level of intelligence,we will know if the school passed through U or U passed through the school grin grin

Oryah come and ask me if i have a house or car....... grin grin

Ur folly is like peak milk #itsinU

It's unfair to argue with someone whose parents are fools, someone with the FF gene. It's just unfair grin
It's like picking on a retarded kid or an imbecîle. Run along now slowpoke and go look for other imbecîles to play with. Sorry it took me a while to realise you're an imbecíle. Wouldn't have picked on you if I knew. grin grin
Bye!
Cherio!
Re: EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan by openmine(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

It's unfair to argue with someone whose parents are fools, someone with the FF gene. It's just unfair grin
It's like picking on a retarded kid or an slowpoke. Run along now slowpoke and go look for other imbeciles to play with. Sorry it took me a while to realise you're an slowpoke. Wouldn't have picked on you if I knew. grin grin
Bye!
Cherio!
grin grin grin grin See pikin way dey brag say him get glasgow certificate talking like a waterside boy....
U sure say no be mushin U go collect that ur so called Msc cert? grin grin

I thought the argument was about Patience alleged ill gotten property......Now U have chickened out becos U have little or nothing left to say and U are now aiming at family......Is that what U were taught in ur mushin/glasgow storey building? Msc kor glosgow nee

I know U are feeling pained and clearly run out of ideas..... grin grin grin

Can i ask if U have a taken Ur tablet dis evening.....Even an im.becile is more stable than U
Taaaaa......Who dash U glosgow Msc certificate?
Even ur watery arguments show that U went to a backyard school..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.