Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (47695 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Kingrapha(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
op forget if your wife respects you enough she will not show her dislike openly even if she dislikes them she will at least try to get along...

but from your comments your wife is a self centred narcissistic biatch.....

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Aya ye ya ni, Obi ati ebi eni kii ko ni.

She said yes when you are OK financially, sit her down & talk senses to her bit you need to apply wisdom. Women of her type can go extra mile to turn your families to your enemy through black power

Talk which sense you think she will change guy abeg....
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by ogunleye557(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
Thanks brother. From your questions, no encounter at all between her and my family members she just hate to hear me talking with them on phone. Like you said she never showed me this before traditional marriage and my family just saw her ones before our traditional marriage if she had started this before our TM I won't have dare go to see her people talk of carrying drinks.
are you from the same tribe?
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Customer80: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Opakan2:
You're probably a Yoruba guy that married an igbo lady.

Igbos teach their kids to hate other tribes especially Yorubas for no reason. But they expect absolute love in return.
Better carry your cross like that. Very soon, the only family your kids will know will be hers.

Sorry for you
what is this one saaying
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Max24: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
That question is somehow offensive. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and a girl is not comfortable with your family members. Call off the wedding if she's not ready to change. There are a thousand and one good and well cultured girls ready for marriage.
I like your frank advice.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by doubleprince6(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
that woman will end up sending your entire family and friends away from you and finally enslave and engulf you with her family. it's still very early just quit or dance the drum of frustration henceforth

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by placeofallure(f): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
Please read again

Yes! You're married to her already according to customary law. My mum started addressing me as a married woman immediately after our traditional ceremony despite the few months between the traditional and church wedding.

If she has no reason to hate her in-laws, then she should be called to order ASAP. Inform her mum, that's your best bet. Let her talk sense into her.

I and my in-laws have no love lost between us but there's a reason it is that way.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Cire80: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
All I can tell you is RUN for your life now that you have the time. Or live to regret it.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
coolcatty:
Smh

This marriage is so so heading to the rocks.... See massive red flag.

10k bet that this marriage won't get to 1year mark.

Who's betting with me on this?
How do we know when it hits its first anniversary?.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by ayokellany: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:

Any lady without consideration for what matters to you is not your wife. How you love education and do not know this basics about ladies is beyond me. Imagine if you have other domestic issue with her is that the way she will go nonchalant on you. For me sha no total submission to my authority no iota of love. I'd rather stay friends with such lady till her head correct or us never happens. No go marry girl because she's pious and all those rubbish. In the end the girl go think say na because of her swagger you marry am. My 10kobo. To be clear total submission is not enslaving your wife but rather ensuring you are the supreme authority in your home.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by otodeluxe(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Have you ever discussed with this with her? I think it's time to do that
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Max24: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
sisisioge:

So traditional marriage isn't legal? Dude you are married already. Congrats.
He can ask the family of d wife to return d bride price now. After all Kabiyesi Ooni too has collected his back and freed the Olori. He just spoil small, he never spoil patapata.

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by niggi4life(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kingrapha:
you give them their space cause you like yours?
and you expect him to be cozy to your family abi?
selfish women everywhere....
abi oooo.. I just quoted her too... Very selfish human being
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Daboomb: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
Good morning wonderful nairalanders.

I Am having a very delicate family issues now. I am an only son of my family and 5 sisters all married, since I brought my wife to be to them they all love her with passion and they keep telling me to take good care of the girl, they keep warning me not to treat her bad.

My sister love my Wife with passion including my aged mother but my wife to be in return hates them openly to me.

She doesn't like me mention them before her or discuss any thing with them. But she adores her family so much. We have finished traditional marriage remaining church wedding which is next two weeks from today.

During our preparations my family has noticed her long mute with them in issues of our wedding arrangement, they ask me but I told them that my wife is a shy type that doesn't talk too much but I was lying.

N/B they have not done anything evil to her and they will not think about it because they all fear me but my confusion Now is why my wife hates them? One of my sister lives in the same city with my wife but she hardly visits her.

My fellow comrades please what do I do? I can't hate my sisters because they and their husbands train me in the university . I came from a poor home but seeing the love I have for education all My sisters and their husbands swear that I must attend university . My God's grace I am working in one of the best organization in the country now am comfortable. Do I chase my family away now because of a woman I am getting married to? Help am confused.

Thanks in anticipation

The eye that will serve the owner till old age, does not drool mucus at an early age". - Words of our fathers.

You chose this woman to marry so, be ready to bear the consequence (If l advice you now, l am sure you are not even ready to listen, even if you see her with a knife at your throat! Such is the foolishness of men, when it comes to "loving a woman and phucking her ".).

Having said that, in years to come, you will realise that you saw all the warning signs, wrote them down on nairaland and still went ahead to mortgage you rown future and happiness.
undecided undecided

If you care, limit the "damage" that you are about to enter and expereince, with your eyes wide open: DON T DO A REGISTRY/COURT WEDDING WITH HER. NO CERITIFACTE OF ANY SORT.
Just limit it to the Traditinal wedding only.

If this one becomes a "legal" wife, you are finished.

NB: feel free to abuse me, l will see you in a few years time and ask you: How far, Bros? undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by IamGodsGrace(f): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
To be truthful to you, she never showed any of this attitude before our TM. The irony is that this people loved her so much
Sweetheart. I am a lady, and I hope to get married someday, so I am trying hard not to our sand into someone's garri... Buh my honest opinion is that you should halt everything that has to do with what wedding, infact, u need to search for another wife. Cos you will just die young. Trust me, she hates them, even deliverance can't cure that... Well... God can heal that o. So pray. No Mind me. Your matter confuse me. I'll pray for u this night.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by gentleiphy: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
McDee01:

Ma'am, excuse me but I don't think you are on the right path though that is your opinion and I respect it. Defending the lady in question is okay because we haven't been opportune to hear her own part of the story BUT judging from what is on ground, I don't see the reason why the lady in question have to be bitter and cold towards his husband to be family. Haba na! Who does that? If you read correctly what he said here, it clearly shows that there is no love for the family at all.

My brethren, you need to have a round table discussion/pillow talk with your wife to be. Find out what her grievances towards your family is. If okay for you, I suggest you take her to your pastor/imam for thorough counseling and discussion. Remember, this is one mistake you can't afford to make. A wrong move can ruin your life forever! May God be with you and equip you with the needed wisdom in treating the issue. Jah Bless!!

I also want to digress on that assumption of over involvement from the guys sisters..lest be factual...some girls naturally hate to see thier in laws around their husband and i have said before that if you start dating a girl and the first question she ask you is.."is your mum still alive"..wear your running shoes and stay away...she has told you she may not like your mum forgetting that she too will be a mum soon...with that said...

if it was her family that brought another wedding planner with the 280k bill rather than hers will she fume up?nope...common marriage is never a one man thing...families are involved..this is Nigeria even the whites they still have mother in laws around them cos i live with them here...how do you want to build a healthy marriage relationship when you want to show resentment to your in laws without no just reason..but you love yours and want yours to be involved..is she creating a family at all...some ladies have come into a family where there are issues between her husband and sisters and the wife will work with love to reconcile both cos she believes she belongs to the family...

Now is this the type of wive that will allow her husbands mom to come live with them for a couple of months to access good medical care in the city where they live?this will prefer the husband not to come close to his mother and allow her die..

now let me leave you with this...i cant sacrifice my mothers love and care for another lady i found who did not have a bearing and contribution to the what i am now be it rich or poor...a wife can abandon you at any point in your life but your mom will never...at age 65yrs and you are suddenly bed ridden..you will see your mom of 85yrs still cleaning you up..running from pillar to post seeking for the best help to save your life..your mother at that age will go to the extent of providing her back to lift you out of the bed even when Doctors are telling her she cant carry you..you will hear her say..he is my son i can carry him...that is the bond and compassion ...most wives would be busy pressing their iphone to even realise you need help..

sit your wife to be down and talk to her let her know you cant alienate your family members just to please her...she is but one person agaisnt 6 people...when the chips are down your family is key...your wife can leave the marriage tomorrow as its the norm this days without blinking an eye but your family may never abandon you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by SarkinYarki: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:

I Am having a very delicate family issues now. I am an only son of my family and 5 sisters all married, since I brought my wife to be to them they all love her with passion and they keep telling me to take good care of the girl, they keep warning me not to treat her bad.

My sister love my Wife with passion including my aged mother but my wife to be in return hates them openly to me.

She doesn't like me mention them before her or discuss any thing with them. But she adores her family so much. We have finished traditional marriage remaining church wedding which is next two weeks from today.

During our preparations my family has noticed her long mute with them in issues of our wedding arrangement, they ask me but I told them that my wife is a shy type that doesn't talk too much but I was lying.

N/B they have not done anything evil to her and they will not think about it because they all fear me but my confusion Now is why my wife hates them? One of my sister lives in the same city with my wife but she hardly visits her.

My fellow comrades please what do I do? I can't hate my sisters because they and their husbands train me in the university . I came from a poor home but seeing the love I have for education all My sisters and their husbands swear that I must attend university . My God's grace I am working in one of the best organization in the country now am comfortable. Do I chase my family away now because of a woman I am getting married to? Help am confused.

Thanks in anticipation

Your family s obviously competing for resources with her
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by drealcivilceno(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Taaar, nothing will make me create that kind thread.
Yeah but your neighbour, family, friends and well wishers will hear the full jist plus the jara you don't know as well... We honour our word even if the weak ones dishonours/lacks integrity which most likely most women don't have the slightest inkling about. They want to do things if it is convenient. angry
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Daboomb: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
AfriAskMen:
You have seen the SIGNS it would get WORSE after marriage. If you talk to her she would pretend till you get married.

So Nigerian men don dey get sense like this?
You guys are getting smarter by the day.

keep ti up.

Our brother is about to enter on-chance life of horror. he knows but he is too weak to do what is necessary to help himself.
Poor folk. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by IamGodsGrace(f): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
To be truthful to you, she never showed any of this attitude before our TM. The irony is that this people loved her so much

I have Great value for marriage. And to tell you the truth. There are 2 great decisions everyone must make, 1. Decision to serve God, 2. Decision about who to marry.
If you make any wrong choice with either, you are completely Finished.

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Let me tell you, marriage is a different ball game altogether, you might have dated her for 5 years but I tell you, you don't know your partner well, marriage brings all the hidden stuff out, you would see characters you never saw while dating /courtship, I am telling you the truth, now to your wife's issue ,you are the man, the only man and also the head of the home, if your wife Is acting like this, there's a problem already, you either settle this or call off the wedding, this is the bitter truth, marriage is to be enjoyed, what sort of wife sef be that, Stand as a Man that you are ,let your wife not see you as a weakling, if not............. Rise as a Man that you are, okay good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrblessed:
Which good lady will snub the company of a 'good and nice family?' I think your hubby is correct; you hate his family without a reason. lf you ask me, I think you are suffering from a psychological problem.
i

Every thing depends on family. She already said she does not hate them. I have seen my sis hubby only twice, my bro only saw him during the wedding and that is it. I saw one of my uncle's seven years ago. We live in the same state. There are families that like their space. I see my sister only twice or thrice a year. Do not say she hates them okay?

2 Likes

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Victorclean1: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by ItzChinnex(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:

Thanks in anticipation

amliftedhigher Dont be stupid.. Better cancel that pending white wedding .. You are just too weak for my liken..
Just imagine the rubbish question you are asking.. Comparing traditional married wife to your own family who was with you in hard times and disasters...Those who made you who you are now.. All because of a witch, You get sense at all?.. oyah go with her now. rubbish.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Emy4u(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
U can choose who will be ur wife, ur husband,nd ur friends but u can't choose who to be ur father, mother, sisters nd brothers....think twice
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by ojun50(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Op u better change wife
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Vutseck(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
amliftedhigher:
please I was only asking a question. I didn't and will not try to dissociate with my family members?

Beware of danger ahead !!!!!

if she detest your family what makes you believe you would be treated differently by time she finally settles down with you

all what is needed is to cut off your branches and finally uproot you from the root

2 Likes

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Abagworo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your marriage won't be sweet. I feel the pains you will endure for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by Daboomb: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
castrol180:
You are a coward and cowards die hundred time before their death. How can someone that piss from behind turn you against your family and you are here begging for advice. Tell me who is your comrade? Comrade of what sort? They sent you to higher institution and now one with monthly blood stain under her opening now decided to turn you to your family who can never leave you in life but she can leave you at any point in time when things are no more bubbling... I am not your comrade boy, look for your type here on nairaland and form comradeship. Coward and smelling girl rapper.

Stop insuling him please, he is just under the Influence of "powerful Puuzssy".

or did you not hear him say He is CONFUSED? shocked shocked grin grin

I mean, what is ther ot be confused about if not because his head is bent and his brain has leaked out
. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by siegfried99(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
evy1:
grin grin na over 1.5 either half.

Na husband win or draw grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.