Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday (35200 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Breaking: Nigerian Army To Begin Exercise Python Dance II In South East Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by spencekat(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
I am totally against whatever NA may call their proposed operation.The fact is that there is no need to deploy NA to peaceful areas,let them go to Boko Haram ravaged areas.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by meforyou1(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
solid3:
So they have not started and there's so much noise like this? What will happen when they start?
this is phase 2 naa. if they havent done phase 1, how will they do phase 2?

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by dirtyhokage(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
me I want to see the kanu guy outside daring the Nigerian army....shey they said he is a lion, a lion that's afraid of python is that one a lion?

7 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by 2shure: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
In felas voice.
Soldier go
Soldier come.
The reason for our suffer suffer

Blood shed.
5Million litres loading
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by ivolt: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Sniper12:
I am an afonja and not happy with the status quo. the IPOB are just the necessary spark that would begin a chain of reaction in Nigeria. but sadly people must die. people gave their lives in the world wars and the unborn den are better off than if Hilter won. we cannot continue like this. the only language nigeria understands is violence and it seems IPOB don ready for them

Who cares ?
The strength of your argument shouldn't depend on who you are.

Nigeria is not hitler, neither is Ipob british. I am always perplexed
at people asking for what they don't know.

Ask yourself why any state in Nigeria should be in the same
country with another, then the senselessness of secessionists
will become obvious.

Unity is not the default state of humans, it is achieved through work.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by notttty(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Odingo1:

Ok we shall see the end of it, Nigeria cant commit genocide on Igbos the second time and Nigeria will remain.
Come October 1st if Igbos are massacred in north and Nigeria millitary remain in the east to add to it,we shall see,nobody can eliminate an entire tribe in this planet earth, hitler tried it on Jews and he fell
Oga stop this chest beating cos this same attitude brought all this dance steps to your region. Una no dey heat word sef. Ordinary seige na im they lay there now and you guys are crying. Kanu will be picked up and people will be killed and I swear nothing will happen. Quote me and die by stray bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
From python dance to Egwu Eke’ II , Kanu you better surrender before you send many to their early grave. Nigeria army no be Togolese army ooo, you have kept you own families abroad and you want other people to die for you by luring them to take a oath. Ok am watching.

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by LordOfNaira: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikio:
Lolz...
nigeria is a dead country killed a very long time ago by our past leaders and u think we started begging for restructuring 2 years ago i don't blame u i blame our educational system.

You people are confused. You were begging for seccession, not restructuring.

Now, your goals have changed to Biafra or restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Johntimo1(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
They want to dance egwu eke II and IPOB is ready to beat the drum for them.

Nigeria Army no get sense I swear down!!
shey na where they won carry Nnamdi Kanu pass??
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Odingo1: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
notttty:

Oga stop this chest beating cos this same attitude brought all this dance steps to your region. Una no dey heat word sef. Ordinary seige na im they lay there now and you guys are crying. Kanu will be picked up and people will be killed and I swear nothing will happen. Quote me and die by stray bullet.
You will die of stray bullet first not me, maybe the people that will be killed you will be one of them, you hang your life for tree, if Ipob agitate for their own country is that a call to kill them, why not look at root cause of the agitation and solve it.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
There was a country called Nigeria
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by gGGODDd(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Oge me gi voo000000m nanya

Just the way, we raped your mother at the Abagana Ambush 31st March, 1968

Down to Ore- Ibadan, Una no go see wetin go hit una

Lmao! otondo biafran. I am an Urhobo guy in Niger delta n nothin like that happened to us. u stupidly think I am yoruba? did u not hear that in d last biafran war urhobos tricked ibos on giving them safety by deceiving ibos from our urhobo cities to our villages were will killed them (igbos) n fed them to our fishes? yes, we urhobos did dat to ibos, after killing them in our villages we go back to our cities to claim their properties. that will happen again dis time we will connive with Nigerian army against you igbos. you're already a dead fish bcus I know very soon the army will rape you and massacre ur pussay with bullets. R.I.P in advance to you nd ur ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by chineduemmao: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2017
sus4allng:
You can't ask for restructuring and secession at the same time.

If you want restructuring then your narrative has to be that. You can't restructure this country through hate speech and violence under the guise of secession.

The IPOB approach towards secession will only lead to more deaths in the East. You can't secede without a bloody civil war in Africa. Africa is not Europe or America!

but ipob is not asking for restructuring...
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Daboomb: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u r not just an Afonja but a very reasonable Afonja, we the Igbos love you

So, a 'claimed' Afonja can be reasonable, as long as they support your foolishness?

Afonja my foot.

Just calm down, Nnamdi Kanu will be neutralised and you can all go back to oyur normal lives.

Sai Baaba.
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lordkush: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Daboomb:

At least, the people of Borno have not declared that they would burn our country.

Only IPOB and its leader Nnamdi Kanu have mae such threat.

Let him and his miscreants come out and fulfill their threats oor remian the COWARDS that they are.

The day of reckining IS HERE.

Nnamdi, please come out and prove all those boasting you have been making.
Come and burn the Zoo.

Come out and confront the Nigerian "rag-tag" Army make you reeive sense.
Let your BSS come out and prove their gra-gra strength

Show your face, at least Ojukwu showed hisface till he ran away under fire.

Stupid albino Pig forming terrorirst
. angry angry
we know you. slaves

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by lastmessenger: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2017
No need for python dance. We need to restructure
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by veraiyke(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Some of us saying Kanu should surrender. Have u really asked yourself why he should surrender, what he is surrendering for/to? Why is the army carrying out exercise in these states? Is there any state of emergency? Is there any form of turbulence in these states? I have no doubt in my mind that the army officers to be deployed are all hausas n few yorubas playing the script of buhari, his cabal that include Buratai. The act is a form of threat to life, freedom n right of the igbo nation.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Ximenez(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2017
lordkush:
abeg make these yeye Ragtag army go borno go fight

the south east is not at war.
fulani kill people in benue. they should go and dance there

I love ipob. they don't kill like fulani!!!!!!!
The Army has different units, some are in Borno. Sorry.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2017
I an just praying for those ipob just to kill one soldier, I mean just one soldier

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Tamass: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
fatadis:
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share
God bless you sir! But the fools won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Daboomb: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
lordkush:
we know you. slaves

We know you, ...COWARDLY TARGET PRACTICE for the Nigerian Army. grin grin grin grin

Just tell your coward Nnamdi Kanu to show face naah, he has been hiding in the last 3days and refused to give a World Press Conference as usual! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by veraiyke(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2017
gGGODDd:
Lmao! otondo biafran. I am an Urhobo guy in Niger delta n nothin like that happened to us. u stupidly think I am yoruba? did u not hear that in d last biafran war urhobos tricked ibos on giving them safety by deceiving ibos from our urhobo cities to our villages were will killed them (igbos) n fed them to our fishes? yes, we urhobos did dat to ibos, after killing them in our villages we go back to our cities to claim their properties. that will happen again dis time we will connive with Nigerian army against you igbos. you're already a dead fish bcus I know very soon the army will rape you and massacre ur pussay with bullets. R.I.P in advance to you nd ur ipob miscreants
I sorry u. Cox ur a minority u are contented with d little ur dashed n only target that which belongs to another. Do u ve a frnd that rely on u?
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by ikorodureporta: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
From python dance to Egwu Eke’ II , Kanu you better surrender before you send many to their early grave. Nigeria army no be Togolese army ooo, you have kept you own families abroad and you want other people to die for you by luring them to take a oath. Ok am watching.

na Python Dance be Egwu Eke na.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by frankihima(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:
After matching them with a million men this morning at afara ukwu, they retreated to catch their breath and organize for more men, shifting the battle day to Friday grin grin grin grin grin grin Knowing fully well that friday is Jumat, they want to hide under the excuse that IPOB attack people going to Mosque.

What they dont know is that on that day, everybody go turn to soldier for East...

You want to carry Nnamdi Kanu from Abia, oga how you wan to take pass? which road? Abi you wan air lift am, taah!!!
Zoo gba kwa oku there.

u people can make mouth,we no u guys as noise maker.if u didn't attack any soldier in ur area u remain coward and foolish people.u guys never see anything yet.zoo will continue hunting u guys and tear u people apart.nonsense bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Hajardramadan(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
The Government have really tolerated KANU's resentment, hate speeches, provocation etc. for too long

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by Daboomb: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
veraiyke:
Some of us saying Kanu should surrender. Have u really asked yourself why he should surrender, what he is surrendering for/to? Why is the army carrying out exercise in these states? Is there any state of emergency? Is there any form of turbulence in these states? I have no doubt in my mind that the army officers to be deployed are all hausas n few yorubas playing the script of buhari, his cabal that include Buratai. The act is a form of threat to life, freedom n right of the igbo nation.

You Ibos are just too delusional for any rational discussion!

Nnamdi Kanu formed a Group, threatened to burn down Nigeria, threatened to kill a former President (OBJ), threatened the Nig Army and formed a parallel security outfit (BSS), threatened INEC and said elelction will not hold, attacked soldiers on Patrol, e.t.c

...and you are here still forming "innocence" and asking WHY the Army is carrying out the exercise?

You can all pretend that nothing is wrong but Nigerians know better.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants are a threat to the nation and will be CRUSHED.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by frankihima(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
nduboss:
Hmmm i see IPOB boys carrying wapons very soon cus FG is gradualy pushing dem to d wall .
pls tell them to carry gun and see the next result .if u didn't tell them to carry gun u remain fool and coward from coward family.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by MTKbudapest(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
they are taking it cross river state why not in rivers or bayelsa state let the RNDA show them how to kill.
Useless army and foolish bruhaha.

They havent started their dance yet its like this then it means lots of people would be killed. God save from the hand of this fulani man.
Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by PHILipu1(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:

Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Online noise maker and chest beater.
At the end,they will be shouting UN and AMNESTY to come to their rescue.
Cownu should just be bold enough and declare Biafra like Ojukwu did and let the war begin.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by PHILipu1(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
deepwater:

Zoo gba kwa oku there.

Re: Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday by blockchainz(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerian army is the last men standing, I don't know how someone expects them to surrender, an army trained to face death and kill, well I wish all those with death wish happy voyage. BTW I didn't see Kanu in all these clips, hommie got shook...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.