₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,148 members, 3,974,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 01:04 PM

Abuja Govt Land for Sale - Autos (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja Govt Land for Sale (1353 Views)

Kenya Govt Bans Importation Of 2nd Hand Vehicles Under 2011 / Nigerian Govt Approves New Oil Policy / Brand New Camry 015 Giving To Oba By Lagos Govt. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20
Awaiting your kind offer(s)
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 10:24am On Oct 23
AvilaProjects:
A Client urgently need a car. He is offering his govt allocated land for swap.

The vehicle must be a direct tokunbo or newly registered, Auto, with Factory Fitted Working AC, very fuel economy. Vehicle that can travel to any state of the federation. (It could be a jeep or saloon car)

The land has the following titles;

The land is located at Traders Layout 3, (opposite Hilltop Hotel, Tungamaje) Gwagwalada, Abuja with the following titles;

Letter of Offer

Right of Occupancy (R of O)

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2

If interested, send pictures of your offer (car)

This offer is a nice deal for those interested in govt allocated land in FCT, Abuja
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15
AvilaProjects:

The vehicle must be a direct tokunbo or newly registered, Auto, with Factory Fitted Working AC, very fuel economy. Vehicle that can travel to any state of the federation. (It could be a jeep or saloon car)

The land is located at Traders Layout 3, (opposite Hilltop Hotel, Tungamaje) Gwagwalada, Abuja with the following titles;

Letter of Offer

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2

This offer is a nice deal for those interested in govt allocated land in FCT, Abuja
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 12:52am On Dec 02
AvilaProjects:
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04
AvilaProjects:

Letter of Offer

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2

Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by talk2odim(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04
uboma:

if the op provides the coordinates, I will give the true value.

Alternatively, the op should provide the exact address for site inspection. I have some loyal boys in that hood that can assess the land and tell me the exact value.
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 1:42am On Dec 06
AvilaProjects:
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07
AvilaProjects:
Dear All,
I finally got a surveyor and a valuer for the current value of the plot. I was told due to the fact that the plot no is 60A with the AGIS certification. That the current price as at now is between N1M and N1.2M.

While some plots that has a prefix of 'R' or 'RR' and their values ranges from N300,000 to N500,000 (depending on the title(s) available)

The land still available for a car swap. Thank you
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08
Dear All,
Appreciate your kind offers as responded, the owner of the land rejected most of the car offers sent to my whatsapp and the few he personally inspect in Abuja.

He has decided to sell the land for N1.5M (Negotiable).
Be reminded of the land details;

The land is located at Traders Layout 3, (opposite Hilltop Hotel, Tungamaje, before Zuba, Gwagwalada, Abuja) with the following titles;

Letter of Offer

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by uboma(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08
talk2odim:

Why did you erase your comment?
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by talk2odim(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08
uboma:

Why did you erase your comment?

Tried to modify not erase........noticed after I refreshed!
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by uboma(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08
talk2odim:

Tried to modify not erase........noticed after I refreshed!

So what was the question you asked earlier?
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by talk2odim(m): 7:37am On Dec 09
uboma:

So what was the question you asked earlier?

Can't remember exactly but looking at your comments it had to do with something abt whether u were into real estate and if your were based in or had a strong link in Abuja.
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by uboma(m): 11:06am On Dec 09
talk2odim:

Can't remember exactly but looking at your comments it had to do with something abt whether u were into real estate and if your were based in or had a strong link in Abuja.

I am not into real estate but I have a couple of friends who are agents.

And I know the area under discussion very well.
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by talk2odim(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09
uboma:

I am not into real estate but I have a couple of friends who are agents.

And I know the area under discussion very well.

Ok.....
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11
AvilaProjects:
Dear All,
Appreciate your kind offers as responded, the owner of the land rejected most of the car offers sent to my whatsapp and the few he personally inspect in Abuja.

He has decided to sell the land for N1.5M (Negotiable).
Be reminded of the land details;

The land is located at Traders Layout 3, (opposite Hilltop Hotel, Tungamaje, before Zuba, Gwagwalada, Abuja) with the following titles;

Letter of Offer

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2
Re: Abuja Govt Land for Sale by AvilaProjects(m): 11:11am On Dec 14
AvilaProjects:

Letter of Offer

Agis Certification

The size is 846.400m2

Original documents are available.

Call 08090885065

(0) (1) (Reply)

Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? / I Got The Honda Cr-v Radio Code / Quick Sale! Honda Accord 2007 1.6 M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.