Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (55971 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nakairogold(f): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Does that place fûçking look like a fûçking living room?A fûçking Beauty with fûçking 2cent brain undecided

Why are you so bitter? Is she the cause of your problems? sad

5 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by handsomebanana(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

How can you use your manhood to cook? Like seriously is this man alright at all?

With this your grammer grammar, I think the problem is from you and not your wife and with the look of things, She'll be glad to leave your sick ass...

Fact is, you're all the same.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by isahsalee: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Where the man cooks does not really matter, he is talking about his wife not cooking for him. However, is the man leaving on top of a tree? the answer is no. The question we should be asking is, does the man own up to his responsibility by providing foods for the house?
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Damzylove(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

How can you use your manhood to cook? Like seriously is this man alright at all?

With this your grammer, I think the problem is from you and not your wife and with the look of things, She'll be glad to leave your sick ass...
Tell me,is he not correct with the word Manhood? Smh
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by gfreymom302: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Let her go back to the garden of Eden.

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Gkemz: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
This could only happen in the west where boys who doesn't really understand what marriage is mearnt for. You guys agreed to marry for better for worse...
How many times have u heard of such incident in the east. If your wife can't cook, why didn't you notice it before you married her or were you blindfolded by the veil of love. If your wife cant cook but you can cook, then teach her how to cook if you cant afford to hire a chef/cook. All these cases of divorce for silly reasons i tire.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Sholaco: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
beautiful232:
I need to have a taste of that his manhood cheesy
He s willing to give it to u too grin
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by hadizadeezy(f): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Does that place fûçking look like a fûçking living room?A fûçking Beauty with fûçking 2cent brain undecided
it looks like a room, living room per se, I can clearly see Tv set there o, see extenyion wire inside kitchen?

4 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Sholaco: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Gkemz:
This could only happen in the west where boys who doesn't really understand what marriage is mearnt for. You guys agreed to marry for better for worse...
How many times have u heard of such incident in the east. If your wife can't cook, why didn't you notice it before you married her or were you blindfolded by the veil of love. If your wife cant cook but you can cook, then teach her how to cook if you cant afford to hire a chef/cook. All these cases of divorce for silly reasons i tire.
Now we understand what u MEARNT grin grin grin
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Correct man.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Jabioro: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

With this your grammer, I think the problem is from you and not your wife and with the look of things, She'll be glad to leave your sick ass...
See kettle dey pot black (grammer)
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by addikt(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Well,all I care for is the $20 on the floor of the tight kitchen/parlour
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Killurself: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2017
People will says "for better for worst " why she refused to cooked she get luck if me, by now she has back to her father house, all dis local slay queen.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by tansho(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:

Guy, take it easy. Fucking this, fucking that. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by LordIsaac(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Whƴ are our ƴouths so mƴopic? She marrieɗ him unɗer the aɓove conɗitions. His onlƴ lamentation is she wants to stop what she ɗiɗ to get his attention in the first place-cooƙing fooɗ. That marriage was forgeɗ in poverty....she is ɓreaƙing a contract.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by miketayo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:

half kobo brain ..didnt u see the TV stand and a dvd player. U probably put that in your kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
What qualifies him as a social media critic?
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by beautiful232(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sholaco:
He s willing to give it to u too grin

haaa I no wan again o
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
hadizadeezy:
it looks like a room, living room per se, I can clearly see Tv set there o, see extenyion wire inside kitchen?
Ma'am that's a fûçking single room apartment...A living room is just a compartment in a fûçking flat..That's a fûçking single room(Face me I slap you)Apartment Ma'am.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by jaykay2017: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOME MEN CAN BE SOO FUNNY.....
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by jamace(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by RSVP: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
beautiful232:
I need to have a taste of that his manhood cheesy

"With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

But repent!... For you sound like bobrisky. angry
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
Is he cooking in his living room?he's married?

Hey... what's up??
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
miketayo:

half kobo brain ..didnt u see the TV stand and a dvd player. U probably put that in your kitchen
Hey fûçking slowpoke fucktardic loco mofo! That's a fûçking single room apartment and no fûçking living room..only fûçking poverty-stricken fûçking fellows like a fûçking you'll call 2X2 single room a livingroom..Now fûçking go and play with sand... angry angry
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by colli247(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A social media critic, Samuel Oj Temibi has revealed his plan to send his wife packing for allegedly failing to live up to her responsibility and taking care of him especially in the area of 'stomach infrastructure'. According to man who lives in Akure, Ondo state capital, he can't be cooking for himself after marriage because it's against his culture.

Some online users are yet to understand why he brought the matter on Facebook rather than settle the matter with her amicably.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-plans-divorce-wife-ondo-state-failing-cook-photos.html

what do you expect when you have a yoruba woman as a wife
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Sterope(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sarcasm guyssmiley

On the other hand, don't put think it is right from a woman to leave a husband that can't provide for the home as he is also failing to perform his responsibility? tongue

1 Like

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by McPhagite(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:

Modified: Now to the Fûçktardic Loco mugcunts quoting me!! That's a fûçking single room apartment not a fûçking flat comprising of different compartments angry angry
what the Bleep! aye you saying

1 Like

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
McPhagite:

what the Bleep! aye you saying
can't you fûçking read!!!!! angry
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hey... what's up??
I'm good.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by lollarj(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
what is he waiting for..?
must he show the world his untidy kitchen ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.