Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) (37172 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Operation crocodie tears
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please I need the full skin, how much will you sell it for me?
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by aenero(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
what is really wrong with black folks that we must kill everything? How about returning them to the wild
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prepare beta crocodile jollof rice
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by isahsalee: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
If you're given crocodile meat to eat i guess, you'll just at it but, if you're given lizard to eat, hummm only God knows how your reaction
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Nemesis1: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
MIGHTY ko, MY TEA ni!

here is a mighy croc

Wicked human being, this one in Nigerian city is enough to finish all LiePob
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
nic2wao:

Although it is a snake , It still belong to the snake family called reptile

Stakes are high that it will surely hit fp.
HOW??! Do You realize that, reptiles can be turtles, lizards, snakes etc. It's called REPTILE family for a reason
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by jetbomber17: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
CastingToVilla:
Uhonmora, home of witches.

Ora and in short the whole of Owan, their witch too go dope o.

Last time I was there, I saw two women arguing in pidgin:

Woman 1: How many witch you get sef? I join 5 witch.

Woman 2: Shut up, you dey learn. I dey 8 and 3 of my coven dey fly for afternoon. You don ever fly for afternoon.

With witchcraft like that, crocodile is small thing for them to kill.
Do you know Ivbiaro?
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Ohamzee: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
MIGHTY ko, MY TEA ni!

here is a mighy croc
is this real? Swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by joshua19811(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
hmm huge
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dats an alligator nt a croc
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
This land does not look Edo land at all.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
jetbomber17:

Do you know Ivbiaro?

Of course.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by eragbai17(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Operation crocodie tears
CastingToVilla:

Woman 2: Shut up, you dey learn. I dey 8 and 3 of my coven dey fly for afternoon. You don ever fly for afternoon.

stop spreading rumours
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
crocodile smilling at basket mouth comedy
python dancing skelewu and wo
gorilla drinking brukutu and skushes
swimming fish in benue floods
buranitai smilling and dancing with cownu
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by ogunsj: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
CastingToVilla:

your statement just exposed your foolishness. may God forgive you, I would have asked owan river to flush you away anytime you step your leprous legs on the soil of uhonmora again. proudly uhonmora, proudly Ora, proudly owan.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by ogunsj: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
CastingToVilla:

you just exposed your foolishness with this your statement. I would have asked owan river to flush your leprous feet away anytime you step those legs on the soil of unhonmora again, but may God forgive you. proudly uhonmora, proudly Ora, proudly owan.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Dboy55(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
CastingToVilla:

You foolish I swear
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by labumar: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
See meat
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Darligold(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I decided to visit my village yesterday so lucky one my brother (Friday) who's a hunter killed this Crocodile.

Check out the photos below.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-the-mighty-crocodile-that-was-killed-in-uhonmora-edo-state-photos/

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by kingsamm(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
promiseolaoye:
.in other news......

HOW CAN I MAKE FTC

Goan kill snakecheesy...
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by orjaha(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
who are the people that killed this?
if you are part of them signify,.. I have gift for you
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by ELShehzad: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
MIGHTY ko, MY TEA ni!

here is a mighy croc
its a freshy (fresh water Croc)...they're nt as big as the salt water crocs
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dboy55:

You foolish I swear

Your grandfather is the foolish one. That's why he engaged in coitus with a mad woman who then gave birth to your dad. You, of course, inherited both the foolishness of your grandpa and the insanity of your grandma.

Two times this year, you have contemplated suicide. I decree that you would contemplate it the third time and you would then hang yourself to rid this world of your foolishness and your madness.

Mumuness fall on you, anuofia, awa le e.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
ogunsj:
you just exposed your foolishness with this your statement. I would have asked owan river to flush your leprous feet away anytime you step those legs on the soil of unhonmora again, but may God forgive you. proudly uhonmora, proudly Ora, proudly owan.

Your witchcraft is responsible for the rotten cocoa trees in Uhonmora. Here you are, threatening witchcraft when you come from one of the most undeveloped places on earth.

May maggots grow on your head and may your witchcraft lead you to impregnate your own mother this year.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Dboy55(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
CastingToVilla:

Your grandfather is the foolish one. That's why he engaged in coitus with a mad woman who then gave birth to your dad. You, of course, inherited both the foolishness of your grandpa and the insanity of your grandma.

Two times this year, you have contemplated suicide. I decree that you would contemplate it the third time and you would then hang yourself to rid this world of your foolishness and your madness.

Bastard I heard you just escaped from yabaleft,you can go find your friends that are mad also.
bastard son from a thousand fathers
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by Dboy55(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
CastingToVilla:

Bastard I heard you just escaped from yabaleft,you can go find your friends that are mad also.
bastard child from a thousand fathers
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Dboy55:

i, dboy55, am a fool. My father should have used a condom. I feel so worthless.

Noted.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
CastingToVilla:

lol....Na lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge / Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.