Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers (35410 Views)

Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Fulani marginalization? Wake up my brother, there is nothing like Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba or igbo. They are all ONE when it comes to sharing our national cake, they dine together and do virtually everything together.
They don't belong to any tribe or religion. Their tribe and religion is POWER and MONEY.

you are absolutely right.
Buhari is one of them though.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by MrKong: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Python wey dey dance, na for pepper soup e go end grin
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Presently the east make requisition for it. Enjoy the Python skelewu tongue

How does this reply explain the initial lie I quoted?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
And what have you done to condemn Nigerian Army's brutality, the silence of the federal government toward killing of masses by Fulani herdsmen, the stubbornness of the government toward the Biafra agitation?

Did those Northerners Ipob attack responsible for that?
Arguing with some of you ipob guys is really sickening.

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Funny you, is there any uprising in the south west? Operation Lafia dole is still going in the North east.

faceURfront:

How does this reply explain the initial lie I quoted?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
I wish we the masses can team up and face them squarely. This is the only war I think we need now. A war between the masses and the politician.

velai:
you are absolutely right.
Buhari is one of them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2017
beamtopola:
I think the ipob should prove to the world that they are more learneth than buhari by not attacking the hausa

don't mind those Propagandist. IPOB has never attacked any hausa during protest

every thief or vandal in abia state is now tagged IPOB...can you imagine the Propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
I wish we the masses can team up and face them squarely. This is the only war I think we need now. A war between the masses and the politician.

OK, let us start with Buhari.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by FTrebirth(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Fulani marginalization? Wake up my brother, there is nothing like Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba or igbo. They are all ONE when it comes to sharing our national cake, they dine together and do virtually everything together.
They don't belong to any tribe or religion. Their tribe and religion is POWER and MONEY.

and that's why the agitation won't stop. these guys are hungry and poor and the leaders see this as a means to use them to their own advantage.

toss a coin to a jobless street boy and he'll be willing to take a bullet for you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Jetjacky(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

Did those Northerners Ipob attacked responsible for that?
Arguing with some of you ipob guys is really sickening.
And dialoguiste with a biased mind is really wearisome at times. How and when have I stated my involvement in the discussed issue? Not intending to insult you, but this is how people fail their exams. But to answer your question: it's not, but not illogical either: they were attacked, and the person calling the shots of their attacks is a Northerner, his commander and operatives are mostly northerners, and from their body language so far, it shows they only want harm for the region affected; and mind you, aforetime, the same Northerners rose up against the Igbos in general, if their threats went through— which of course we are not certain that it's not still ongoing subtly— this peaceful bystanders as you will like to call them, will also defend their people for any animalistic actions they deploy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
And dialoguiste with a biased mind is really wearisome at times. How and when have I stated my involvement in the discussed issue? Not intending to insult you, but this is how people fail their exams. But to answer your question: it's not, but not illogical either: they were attacked, and the person calling the shots of their attacks is a Northerner, his commander and operatives are mostly northerners, and from their body language so far, it shows they only want harm for the region affected; and mind you, aforetime, the same Northerners rose up against the Igbos in general, if their threats went through— which of course we are not certain that it's not still ongoing subtly— this peaceful bystanders as you will like to call them, will also defend their people for any animalistic actions they deploy.

So you were there to know the composition of those Nigerian army that took part?
Since you guys have decided to throw caution to the winds by cowardly attacking harmless northerners, you lot should not cry where it all goes down anywhere in the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

So you were there to know the composition of those Nigerian army that took part?
Since you guys have decided to throw caution to the winds by cowardly attacking harmless northerners, you lot should not cry where it all goes down anywhere in the north.

keep deluding yourself. anything against igbo, kanu and ipob is true to you. shioor...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by GavelSlam: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

When you see a jobless urchin who is still bitter that his uncle did not employ him as a boy boy you would just know it instantly.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

keep deluding yourself. [b]anything against igbo, kanu and ipob is true to yo[/b]u. shioor...

I will stand against anything that have nothing to do with logic and common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Jetjacky(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

a word is enough for the wise. Seeing you have remained uneducated in your manner of approach, I find you undeserving of my thoughts and comments. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Jetjacky(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

keep deluding yourself. anything against igbo, kanu and ipob is true to you. shioor...
she says she is fighting against illogical thoughts, yet she can't read a comment and find the meaning. She is a lost course for now. Let her be. smiley
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by sarrki(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Xfemt:
shut ur dirty mouth how many dem do to d arewa youth

u And sarrki always tink tru ur anus wen commenting

ah kilode

Gbenu re soun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by HeGeMon(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2017
When u people are always formenting troubles that put them at risk. Kanu will be held responsible for anything that happens to both ibo & hausa people on opposite divide
Ekwekwe1:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Mathemagician1(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2017
No weapons to defend yourselves umu-Igbo? No problem!

Ever heard of molotov cocktail? Google it. It's cheap and easy to make.

USE IT!!!!

Ndi-Igbo must stop playing the victim and start reacting. It's time to take your destiny in your hands.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2017
sad I pity ipob jews up North. dem go hear am . Oct 1st neva reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Sholaco: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2017
We are all Nigerian so no panicking guys

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by SOFTENGR: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.
...and you believe this crappy story

How did they vent their anger?

Don't be deceived by cheap unverified stories.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
a word is enough for the wise. Seeing you have remained uneducated in your manner of approach, I find you undeserving of my thoughts and comments. Have a nice day.

Since you are dumb to the narrative that is going on that portrays the South East as very in-conducive for Northerners and other tribes to live and conduct business at the moment, then you are actually not bright to be around here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Ebios(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
They have done well. The Nigeria Army are ready to give any individual, group full war right now. Be you Arewa, Oduduwa or IPOB.

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.
ur talking to gain popularity for including arewa...
didn't u read the papers when FG gave reasons why they can't arrest arewa youths
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by EnkayDezign: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
SaulRazor:
Never before have we been so divided in our recent history and it's all thanks to us electing a divisive character as president , Nigeria needs a bridge builder as leader and not low IQ bond breaker like Buhari in 1984 he came and divided us more and destroyed or economic future with his shallow inputs and now he is doing worse again ..How can the president of the a secular state not step his leg into any other state outside the North except Lagos till date after 2 years plus in office , only hatred can cause that ..Remember to vote out the acidic personality called Buhari is now a CIVIC DUTY..God bless

Oga the first state he visited was Cross river state after his swearing in. He was in Osun and Ogun too, so STFU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ladychioma: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria army are the cause of all these problems. They should leave IPOB alone. Hausas have done nothing wrong. I blame the Federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
she says she is fighting against illogical thoughts, yet she can't read a comment and find the meaning. She is a lost course for now. Let her be. :

You obviously are the lost cause here, they are circling you up and you are falling for the bait without thinking.
You call those asking you to err on the side of caution as cowards, meanwhile your only weapon will be video you will circulate on social media while waiting for ICC and the International communities to punish Nigeria for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by deafeyez: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Very sad. Shey you have started attacking the hausas; when they start up north, you start crying genocide. F00ls! This is how you are going to jeopardize some businesses that it took igbos years of sweating to establish in kano and other northern starts.

Be killing aboki-shoemakers, truckpushers and kiosk owners while when they attack, they will kill rich igbo business men with families and dependents.

Just don't forget you started it first.

Disgrace of a group bringing shame and war to the igbo nation.

U dey put fear for their body abi u dey beg which one. grin
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by DropShot: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2017
SaulRazor:
Never before have we been so divided in our recent history and it's all thanks to us electing a divisive character as president , Nigeria needs a bridge builder as leader and not low IQ bond breaker like Buhari in 1984 he came and divided us more and destroyed or economic future with his shallow inputs and now he is doing worse again ..How can the president of the a secular state not step his leg into any other state outside the North except Lagos till date after 2 years plus in office , only hatred can cause that ..Remember to vote out the acidic personality called Buhari is now a CIVIC DUTY..God bless
Be ready to take otapiapia when Buhari wins his second term. Rat poison is actually cheaper.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.