Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (33874 Views)

Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Shebi the abokii wey dem flog no be my papa. grin
Lmao.All the small small Fulani girls wey dey make up for age 10,no be agabaya preek them dey find?

Wishing a good erection as you see the below

I no say na your papa; but the irony be say plenty paedophiles full una side pass; from fathers raping and impregnating own daughters to your men of god, pastors & priests wey like to fvck small girls and young boys in the anus.
Your region is so morally decadent that research shows your girls dey start fvcvking at age ten.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
Even your leaders Okorocha & Kanu done confirmed how una girl dey carry olosho business to another level:
Okorocha: Igbos Now Produce More Prostitutes Than Other Regions.
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.html
Nnamdi Kanu: 99.9% of Igbo Girls Are Prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
JuneOctober:
angry hope them flog am well?
See question u dey ask with ur small MB. sad

You never hear of big MB before?
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by nkwuocha: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
[[s]quote author=ItsMeAboki post=60432502]

I no say na your papa; but the irony be say plenty paedophiles full una side pass; from fathers raping and impregnating own daughters to your men of god, pastors & priests wey like to fvck small girls and young boys in the anus.
Your region is so morally decadent that research shows your girls dey start fvcvking at age ten.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
Even your leaders Okorocha & Kanu done confirmed how una girl dey carry olosho business to another level:
Okorocha: Igbos Now Produce More Prostitutes Than Other Regions.
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.html
Nnamdi Kanu: 99.9% of Igbo Girls Are Prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw[/quote[/s]]

Lol.
I don waka north and middle belt na.Na ya papa dem dey sleep with small small boys up and down.Your Fulani women buy more intimacy gadgets than they need a man for.I know of a Yoruba UK based guy making cool money from sales of intimacy gadgets to northern Muslim women.Don't blame them,Alhaji preek can't go round 4 wives + several concubines.

Rape in the north? That's even worst. Your bloody religion justifies rape of minors.Highest rate of VVF,admist high rate of illiteracy of the girl-child is sickening. A little girl in the north is groomed to be ready at all times to take the massive cocks from pedophiles.

I hope you're not one of those sleeping with uncles late wives or cousins.....sorry!such incest is accepted grin

Oh!what does sharia says about justice for victims of rape again.I think she must provide 4 Muslim witnesses which must be confirmed "sane" enough to testify.

Bloody imbeciles!
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by delishpot: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is that all? When someone steals some sheep or cow, they set him on fire or cut off his arm but when a man rapes a young girl, they dash her to him for a wife, make him pay some money or flog him. So a cow has more value than a girl?.
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Iscoalarcon:
see this Igbo from portopoto erosion ravaged south east
Beggars, polio ravaged populace, poverty stricken Ndi awusa, religious bigots... Insults are many to render but this few.
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by Iscoalarcon: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
EKOSuperior:
Beggars, polio ravaged populace, poverty stricken Ndi awusa, religious bigots... Insults are many to render but this few.
Your case is different you must be a product of one of the many baby factories in the erosion ravaged South yeaz grin tongue
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Iscoalarcon:
Your case is different you must be a product of one of the many baby factories in the erosion ravaged South yeaz grin tongue
Almajiri.
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by Iscoalarcon: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
EKOSuperior:
Almajiri.
the meaning of almajiri is Student so am not worried if you call me that :PP but you are a Igbo and a product of baby facotory grin gringringrin
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
the meaning of almajiri is Student so am not worried if you call me that :PP but you are a Igbo and a product of baby facotory grin gringringrin
Na that Almajiri you be
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Poverty and malnutrition is disturbing you
Re: Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
CellTabRepair20:
Very sad...It is common there especially with the prevalent child labour engaged in hawking fura. In fact it is everywhere.
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success!
*Click link below*.
I could design better covers for you at the rate of 1k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Photos Of 2 G.Os In Police Net For Alleged Gunrunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.