Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point (56707 Views)

This Is How You Dance When You Finally Japa From Naija / A Nairalander's Response To This Man United Fan's Post Is Both Epic And Savage. / When Nigerians Finally Meet The MMM Founder In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by EugeneGee4(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nwamikpe the mad man, that makes sense

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by adajoe555: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Beress(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
When I finally meet NgeneUkwune

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by FTrebirth(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahahaha
FT,ya wicked grin grin grin
you think it's a joke? grin

someone tried to pull that stunt at the beach party last year and almost received the combing of his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Benjom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Who the hell is this explorer everyone is talking about

It is spelt "Explorers" ma'am. That guy's server is out of this world.

9 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
E+X+P+L+O+R+E+R=EXPLORER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Princepioneer(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
E X P L O R E R... And one other guy that always post about Africa been the future destination continent of the world and always talking about future of the world from Bible quotations.. Av forgotten his name shaa... These two guys rocks for me

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by TundeHashim(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Saintp:
Explorer. I look forward to his posts.

Those guys that post in the politics section are full of hate.
@seun
Could you please stop bringing political posts on FP. The politics section is now radicalising people more than ISIS and Shekau. Anyone who wants to get radicalized should find them in the politics section and not offering it to them on FP. Please do this for the interest of good people of this country.
I've become more "tribalized" reading comments from both crime and politics section...

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by femi4: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Iamkashybaby.....I m sure she doesn't have life elsewhere apart from nairaland

8 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
FTrebirth:

you think it's a joke? grin

someone tried that joke at the beach party last year and nearly received the combing of his life.
Omg
For real? grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Amhappy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
E for Explorers. The guy is too good

10 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwatosin678:
plot of land for sell

100×50

you obviously reside in Ibadan, cuz nah only Ibadan people dey cut land like that...

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by KakiP(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
this is always fresh! grin grin

drizslim:
wehdone
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by FTrebirth(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Omg
For real? grin grin
hahaha!

i no lie o. ask vizkiz or mbush. grin
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nwaamaikpe ma nigga cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
FTrebirth:
hahaha!

i no lie o. ask vizkiz or mbush. grin
Ahnahna...People no get chill oh grin grin
Na how dem for mob mynd if he had come be that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by rose54321: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buygala all the way.
The guy makes sense in a comic kinda way.

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by talk2saintify(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers

9 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dharniel:

you obviously reside in Ibadan, cuz nah only Ibadan people dey cut land like that...
how u take know?

Olubarika fall on u guy
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Blackhawk01: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers, Mynd44, Soberdrunk and Nwamikpe kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nbote(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na only explorers dey make sensible and educative posts.. Evaberry is a guy in a females moniker, Nwamaikpe is a sensible clown. How can anyone say IamAirforce1 makes any sensible post abeg

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by hopefulLandlord: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
koolJ1:
Agentofallah, johnydon22, hopefulla.ndlord, sonofl ucifer, clou.dgoddess, H.ahn, etc...

I'm honoured

let me also add, Adepeter2027, Chemystry, PastorAIO, Lennycool, Liberadeus, CAPSLOCKED, Obinna58, Martinez19, sonmvayina, Seun, catfishbilly and many others my brain can't remember right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwatosin678:
how u take know?

Olubarika fall on u guy
I know cuz I reside in Ibadan as well.
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by cr7rooney10(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
When i finally meet lala
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by discman2k2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ah ah! HABA!!!! Na so i dey popular?! See as everybody just dey hail my monika!!

Lol
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Mbkite(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers is Exceptional

Ngeneukwu how market?

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by cosmos1440: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
1) ripeenglish
2) murderenglish
3)sarrki
4)evaberry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
NnamdiKanu grin
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Make una Nwaamaikpe amnesty plssss. The guy means no harm

5 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Who the hell is this explorer everyone is talking about
new commers....
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
I want to meet Explorers.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.