Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,155 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos (513 Views)

International Student Who Recently Came To UK Suffered Much / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos by Hoperiver(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Dedicating this thread to my sister, Ofure Ukpebor after graduating from University of Fort Hare, South Africa with a degree in Law. She's made the family proud. Let Nairalanders join me in celebrating her.

Re: Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos by Hoperiver(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2017
More photos from her faculty's graduation ceremony

Re: Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos by christejames(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Congrats to her!!!
...hope she blazed the trail over there?
Re: Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos by captainbangz: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Congrats to her!! Gimme her number, so that i can congratulate her better: lol

1 Like

Re: Celebrating My Sister Who Recently Graduated- Photos by Hoperiver(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
christejames:
Congrats to her!!!
...hope she blazed the trail over there?
She sure did. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Screening Examination Dates / List Of Courses Offered In UNILORIN / When Will OAU Admission List Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.