Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout (30593 Views)

Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by meezynetwork(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
29yrs?
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lincoln275:
evans' bro

Evans didn't kill na
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Lincoln275(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chascop:

Evans didn't kill na
are u sure of that? hmmm
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
The caption of this story is really misleading .

No details at all.

The MOD that approved this shaa
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lincoln275:
are u sure of that? hmmm
sure sir.
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Cyriloha(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
How was he tracked down?

Ataya ooooo
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by ikdaddy01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
how was he TRACKED down
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by babaireti(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
They commit all atrocities in the world, they run to Lagos to build houses and buy cars, when they are caught they secession that they are being marginalised.
All want is there own country where crimes will be allowed.
Yes o! IPOB criminals
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by fresherdanU: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
are u speaking from experience

bedspread:
NOT SUPRISED AT ALL..
THOSwE FSARS GUYS ARE TRACKERS..
THEY CAN TRACK ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN
WOW BETIDES YOU IF YOU ARE TRACKED BY THEM.... YOU WILL PREFER TO BE KIDNAPPED AND BEATEN BY BOKOHARAM THAN THE TOTURE AND BEATING YOU WILL RECIEVCE THERE...

SOME TIME AGO I HAD A CASE WHERE I HAD TO GO BAIL SOMEONE DER , A FULL GROWN MAN WHO CAME FOR HIS BROTHER's CASE, mis yearned, THIS GUY WAS GIVEN WARM UP SLAPS AND BEATING, HE NEVER SPOKE OR CAME TO SARS FOR HIS BROTHER AGAIN

YOU BETTER BE DEAD THAN BEING BEATEN BY SARS.... YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF CONFESSING WHAT YOU DIDNT EVEN DO
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by oderinde151(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
How was he tracked down?
u be thief or kidnapper? why u wan knw
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by bedspread: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
fresherdanU:
are u speaking from experience

I HAD A case of Someone who was ripped in one business deal.. I had course to visit SARS until I bailed him.. DONT WISH UR ENEMY SARS
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by tsmat(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
the OP should be arrested ...I came in to see how he idiot was tracked not the story of how he got to Lagos ...nonsense
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by guyla: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
They commit all atrocities in the world, they run to Lagos to build houses and buy cars, when they are caught they secession that they are being marginalised.

Must you start your senseless tribal war, aren't you tired of being childish in the face of serious matters? Is there any tribe free of crime? The killer badoos and Fulani terrorists are they igbos, is it impossible to comment on a thread for what it is, you bribal bigots are making nairaland very boring
I
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by peacemara54(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
How was he tracked down?

As the article said, members of his gang were arrested.

Possibly one of them spilled the beans as regards his hideout in Lagos.
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:

Crime happens everywhere....your village and tribe inclusive.

That is how one of my dad's colleagues was duped by someone who was from his own village, and they even attended the same church.(Hint, the guy and the duper were both not Igbo)
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by dominique(f): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
This person I'm seeing can't possibly be 29. The youngest I can give him is 35
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
bedspread:
I PITY THESE GUY....
THOSE FSARS GUYS ARE TRACKERS..
THEY CAN TRACK ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN
WOW BETIDES YOU IF YOU ARE TRACKED BY THEM.... YOU WILL PREFER TO BE KIDNAPPED AND BEATEN BY BOKOHARAM THAN THE TOTURE AND BEATING YOU WILL RECIEVCE THERE...

SOME TIME AGO I HAD A CASE WHERE I HAD TO GO BAIL SOMEONE DER , A FULL GROWN MAN WHO CAME FOR HIS BROTHER's CASE, mis yearned, THIS GUY WAS GIVEN WARM UP SLAPS AND BEATING, HE NEVER SPOKE OR CAME TO SARS FOR HIS BROTHER AGAIN...

VISIT SARS OFFICE AND SEE HARDEN CRIMINALS SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND PRASING GOD

YOU BETTER BE DEAD THAN BEING BEATEN BY SARS.... YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF CONFESSING WHAT YOU DIDNT EVEN DO

See confusion
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by buJu234: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
E b like say any man from eastern Nigeria that u can't explain his sources of income, maybe a suspected kidnapper
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Senseless tribalism
madridguy:
They will be killing people and still come online to scream fulani herdsmen. Useless criminals.
babaireti:

Yes o! IPOB criminals
Bolustical:
Igbos will commit crime in the est and run to Lagos

Evans did the same.
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by babaowambe: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Classified info. Such is never revealed in public
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by Treasure17(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
don't mind them..their sense of reasoning has been tampered with by kunu or kanu.. whatever
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by SmartyPants(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
veekid:
How was he tracked down?

They were given a tip off.

READ!!
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by aguiyi2: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up how was he tracked down? Technology or juju? Nonsense report
.Why do you want to know?,are you a crook?.
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up how was he tracked down? Technology or juju? Nonsense report
might be based on info provided by his apprehended gang members.
Re: FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout by eneruvie05(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
brainpulse:
They commit all atrocities in the world, they run to Lagos to build houses and buy cars, when they are caught they say secession and that they are being marginalised.
All they want is there own country where crimes will be allowed.
shut that smelling mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami / Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.