Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) (37592 Views)

Which Of These Cars Would You Buy For A Woman ? / Which Of These Cars Would You Rather Drive Back Then? TBT / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Logician:
the avantador will cost more than the buggati
Hello!!!! Are you okay
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
G wagon but I'll spray paint it
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by RaeMystix: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bugatti
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
wtfcoded:
angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend

Hypothetically obviously. Well from your frustrated pidgin English, it's obvious you are one broke boy.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by orjaha(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
they are not my type
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
@op, if i choose will you buy it for me?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by uniqueogo(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
wtfcoded:
angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend

is it your choosing or is it your two square meal a day ahn ahn person no fit play with you again, guy chilax joor this life nah once you go live am....

me I choose number 2
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by donnaD(f): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
abeg i dont need to choose anyone.pls give me the money or show me how to make mine.motor kor car ni.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
I know a lot of ladies aren’t for cars as much as fashion. Well, cars are part of fashion anyways so you’d prolly still love them one way or the other. Just outta curiosity, which of these pink and beautiful cars would you go for? Is it (1) G Wagon (2) Lexus LFA (3) Lamborghini Aventador (4) Bugatti Veyron ?

https://autojosh.com/ladies-beautiful-cars-go/

None of them,sir. I like them simple.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Itshsb: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Bugatti. I'll sell it, buy myself a Bentley and still have change grin!

All the people picking the Bugatti, may God help you if a part is bad. The part will probably be the same price as a Camry, loool!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by chuks34(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2017
wtfcoded:

U nd ur greedy browser posting the shit twice on ur comment.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2017
The one u can afford is wat u go for.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by generator404(f): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2017
The second one...It is super cute.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by liciouspee(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2017
It doesn't matter if I have the money to purchase any of them or not, what matters is the question the OP asked and my answer is Lexus LFA
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by lloydhassan(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Logician:
the avantador will cost more than the buggati

Wats dis person saying bayii
Aventador cost more Dan Bugatti.... Na wah ooo
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by dotcile28(f): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Logician:
as an igbo man, i will chose avantador, sell it use the proceed to buy Gwagon and lexus
OP said d question for the ladies not boys like you.
your opinion did not count.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
uniqueogo:

is it your choosing or is it your two square meal a day ahn ahn person no fit play with you again, guy chilax joor this life nah once you go live am....

me I choose number 2
hehehehehe, thanks 4 loving the remix version of my comment
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hypothetically obviously. Well from your frustrated pidgin English, it's obvious you are one broke boy.
u could say that again as many times as u like...we are allll on nairaland.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
chuks34:

U nd ur greedy browser posting the shit twice on ur comment.
well, thats my phone returning back my favour.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Logician:
as an igbo man, i will chose avantador, sell it use the proceed to buy Gwagon and lexus
grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
wtfcoded:

u could say that again as many times as u like...we are allll on nairaland.

Good for you
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
New World Population Statistics
Population 7.5Billion people on Earth
Women- 5.3 billion
Men- 2.2 billion
So Baby girl think twice before you say NO to a man..,!
Of the 2.2 billion men
1) 1billion are married
2) 200,000 are in prison and mental institutions
Leaving 1billion men
*500million are jobless
*5% are gay
*10% are Catholic Priest
*3% are Relatives
*20% are above 66years
*How many are remaining??
***Ladies Hold Unto What You Have Tightly***
But Somebody Should Not Come And Hold Me ooo
That's not a yardstick to settle for less PR anyhow person. Put your sister I'm that shoe too and better pray for a good mate for them.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by diva90: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Non
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by tck2000(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Classy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car / 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.