Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (80566 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Etisaljoseph: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Daboywizzy:
That's How the hand Of God will swallow all the people that want this great nation to Divide.
Amen
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
It is a big python
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
no bi nnamd cownu be dat
him dey play with dancing python head
for the third picture
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
These ones are not sharp, python that they will have kept alive and people will be paying to see or pata pata they sell it to a zoo, local or foreign....... angry

Ps-Anyone who believes this python died because it swallowed that goat doesnt know much about Aficans and animals angry

The python died from over feeding, una no de read? Oh I forgot, it's "I comment before I read". Wehdon sirs.
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by toprealman: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
princealexndre:
Look at how big the goat is, yet this snake still get mouth swallow am....when it is not Nigeria politians.
Just as the female private part can "discharge" a baby regardless of the "head" size....so can a python swallow the unimaginable.......wonders of nature.
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
People keep rushing to read stories on pythons ..I feel we should even be scared the rate of pythons around is getting out of hand and please just look at the size
This would have been a man thank God it was a goat
Ministry of environment need to really do something about this maybe a research or so
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by emmanuelowenn: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Hope cownu and his gullible followers will understand better.
u ar eagerly waiting for de downfall of Nnamdi Kanu matter bt may u wait until u perish, say amen
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Afritop(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin THAT IS A BONUS MEAL FOR THOSE LUCKY GUYS. PYTHON STEW PLUS A FULL GOAT BARBECUE
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Tinie: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Omo double meat

Asun and Snake peppersoup lol
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chinny5:
Make una leave this guy alone na..... Him don suffer for una hand.
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Daboywizzy: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Swagahyk:
>

Hey Afonja...What exactly do u benefit from the Igbos that you don't want them to go

well , I'm Igbo ... and I'm one of those people that don't believe in the errors of nnamdi kanu
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by deewhone(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
ufuosman:
The Python long throat na kill am, only him full goat.
U never see the one wey swallow pig. Very greedy reptiles
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2017
na greediness kill the Python. na so our greedy politician will die.amen
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
These ones are not sharp, python that they will have kept alive and people will be paying to see or pata pata they sell it to a zoo, local or foreign....... angry

Ps-Anyone who believes this python died because it swallowed that goat doesnt know much about Aficans and animals angry

abeg go catch am, yhu see snake like that, yhu b forming zoologist, when yhur tym reach abeg go catch. it will add yhu to its goat diet,then people will pay to see yhu as Python excreta .
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Ihotune(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Jeez! This is unbelievable...
Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
ufuosman:
The Python long throat na kill am, only him full goat.

abi? ...im for wait make dem cut am to small chops before in begin chop!!

Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by Wengelly(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2017
waooow 2 meat don land....abey where is the place i won cook egusi now make i go collect mai share

Re: Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) by mattenaks: 2:40pm On May 10, 2018
what happened to natural conservation in Nigeria? here is rare animal that could have been tranquilized and taken back to its natural conservation for generating revenue. but here look at the lazy unemployed scavenger youth looking happily with to pounce on a meal like a dog wagging its tail for its special meal. its sickening that we are still living in dark ages and the western world are light years ahead of us. This is poaching and this youth could have been jailed in the western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.