Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python (1856 Views)

Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay / Jubril Of Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can't be "killed"- Ohanaeze / Why Ist That The Coward Mandi Kanu Can't Come To9ja nd Address His Ass Lickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeah.Wetinconsign. Btw choose to deliberately call that joke group IPOD because they don't deserve to have the name Biafra. Biafra's name shouldn't be sullied by foolishness.
@juliiearth
Are u talking about the same NL that deleted the original DAN thread and banned the founder?
Don't count on NL support, lets just put it that way. cheesy cheesy
WetinConsignMe:

Very well-said. However, good luck with that. NL is the opposite. Maybe because it brings traffic and therefore money. Infact as we speak I just received an email from ameri9ja, the founder, saying he can no longer log into his account. Says he is investigating to find out why.

PLEASE , FELLOW DANITES, MAKE SURE afobear IS NOT ON THE LIST. USE THE LIST BELOW

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by ameri9ja: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2017
GenBuhari:
Yeah.Wetinconsign. Btw choose to deliberately call that joke group IPOD because they don't deserve to have the name Biafra. Biafra's name shouldn't be sullied by foolishness.
@juliiearth
Are u talking about the same NL that deleted the original DAN thread and banned the founder?
Don't count on NL support, lets just put it that way. cheesy cheesy

I just now tried logging in with a different network and it worked. I'm no longer able to log in through my normal network. Could be NL'S handwork.
Thanks u guys for keeping things going. Now we are in 'ember months I know Christmas hustle is in full swing so I commend anyone who can find the time.

**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by WetinConsignMe: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
ameri9ja:

I just now tried logging in with a different network and it worked. I'm no longer able to log in through my normal network. Could be NL'S handwork.
Thanks u guys for keeping things going. Now we are in 'ember months I know Christmas hustle is in full swing so I commend anyone who can find the time.

**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Bros, welcome back..U know they can hack your phone too. One time any time.I tried to type "danite" it changed
to."saboteur".
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Me too, noticed at times after making posts unknown to me some words are changed that makes the post incomprehensible or totally change the meaning of the post. I thought I was going crazy at times.
WetinConsignMe:

Bros, welcome back..U know they can hack your phone too. One time any time.I tried to type "danite" it changed
to."saboteur".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Pay For Destruction Of Kanu's Home By Nigerian Soldiers? / Gani Adams Is New Aare Ona Kakanfo / Southeast Youths For Atiku 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.